I was told this would be banana-scented.

The Monkey Spa service has really gone downhill.  [eye roll]

Bathtime., originally uploaded by helping hands.

I distinctively smell lavender. [Bleeeeeeeaaaahhhh]

Tastes like soap., originally uploaded by helping hands.

Ooh ooh, ah ah, Michelle Q.!

Comments

1. yeeeeeearrrghhhh! that is one cute ‘n soggy monkey!

2. Orbitty says:

Let me just streeeeetch and wipe that little bit of suds off his lip.

There ya go!

3. Wombats says:

This never happens to me! I just checked my sink and all I found was a kettle containing petrified linguine.

4. Methinks this belongs in “Cute or Sad?” That is one pitifully sad and cute face on that wee little monkee.

5. chanpon says:

I think that kid’s been soaking in the bath too long. He looks a little weird and wrinkly.

6. Well I am flat out in LOVE with that little feller!

7. You know what makes it even more cool? This lil’ guy is a personal assistant! He’s using his well-earned time off at the spa.

8. i vollunteer to be masusse.
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASE can i be masusse?

9. Tym fur a rubbuhr duckii brayk.

10. Theresa says:

Monkeh!
    Monkeh-eeeeee!
    Monkeh!
    Doncha know you gotta
    Soak the monkeh!

[Watch the monkeh get clean, monkeh... - Ed.]

11. i haz a flavor…

12. Leilani says:

Eepy-cray onkey-may!

13. @Theresa: LOL

14. Lol. Love the expressions :P

15. not funny boring really

16. The bottom pic looks like Maddox, son of Angelina Jolie.
    Cute kid, cute monkey.

17. Theresa says:

OMG, I made NTMTOM LOL!!!
    (thud)

Singes sans frontières,
    Baths without tears.

Especially with our new, extra-mild baby-money shampoo formula.

18. Theresa says:

Arrgh, that’s baby-MONKEY.

19. snoopysnake says:

How GWB spent the Fourth.

20. Oh man, I would be in heaven if someone put me in a bath. Setting it up can be such a pain in the arse after two glasses of wine.

21. Heather says:

Comcast is really sucking lately. TWO days it took to download 1 episode of Battlestar. WTF? And then I try to post comments, only to get a fail screen. Comcast sucks!

22. misscrisp says:

I dunno T, I sorta liked the sound of baby-money shampoo…all innocent yet rich…

23. Oh, can we post irrelevant and unreasonable complaints? I’m sick of the Yankees losing!

Major LOL Theresa…I was going to try to make a Solsbury Hill reference, but my Gabriel chops are failing me.

24. Uberpierced says:

There is a soap that LUSH discontinued (and now may be bringing back for their LUSH RETRO event and it may stay!) which smells very distinctly of ripe bananas called Banana Moon. That would make the little guy’s day :)

25. Priceless!!! LOL!

26. Tobysmom1111 says:

That moinkey is saying “G’dak! I gots icky suds on my leeps!” My dog Toby makes the same face if he leecks anything carbonated. He says “G’dak!” and then his tongue comes out about about a foot! Then the ***shudder***!!! Sweet lil’ moinkey! All babies learn to keep their leeps closed in the bath eventually!

27. i had always thought if my disabilities worsened enough i would get an assistant dog. ferget that though, i’m getting me a monkey! in fact, maybe i should get one now, just in case :P

28. Theresa says:

@Berthaservant, maybe something along the lines of
    “In my little kitchenette,
    I had gone to get a drink,
    With no thought of etiquette,
    Monkey popped out of the sink
    He was something to observe,
    Beady eyes and cowlicks wet,
    Like a simian hors-d’oevre,
    Something I’ll not soon forget.”

29. Theresa says:
  30. Uberpierced, Banana Moon is back! Out of stock right now though. I’m trying to stay strong and not spend $400.

31. 260Oakley says:

Tiny monkette can’t get no satisfaction in the second pic, so he’s doing his best Mick Jagger imitation. Need I mention that the monkey is a beeellion times cuter that Mick?

32. I am not a monkey person, but this one is adorable!!

33. marie_n says:

bueller?

bueller?

bueller?

34. Lillith says:

Peter Gabriel eh?

Bath Time
    I’m on my way I’m soaking in it
    Bath Time
    They’re gonna make me glow yeah!

35. Pooteymom says:

Wouldn’t it be distinctly not distinctively?

36. bookmonstercats says:

Theresa, you are clevair.

Rabbai, sorry to hear life handed you a less than perfect deal. I’d say something like “hang on in there” but knowing my luck…

Anyway, lots of love and maybe monkeys.

37. Mega-wow Theresa. Nicely done!!!!

38. marie_n says:

noone has mentioned marcel from friends yet.

39. Theresa says:

@Marie_N, OR the Angels Rally Monkey?

@Berthaservant, if I made you and NTMTOM LOL, my life is truly complete! I can just slack off now and drink.

I suspect that this little one IS the Rally Monkey. ;)

40. Theresa says:

PS, Where is Theo anyway? I didn’t get a Harrumph out of him!

41. marie_n says:

theresa: noone even tittered at my ferris bueller mention either – the shower mohawk scene.

donkey shins, darlin’ donkey shins.

42. Theresa says:

@Marie_N, how about a snort? I’m good at snorts.

(snort!)

43. This leetle guy is SO cute! If I can’t have a lion cub, can I have him???

44. gravyboat says:

That little guy is really really enjoying his bath!

45. Hon Glad says:

Probably more like washing up liqid.

46. Too Late says:

Oooooooh!!! I wanna hafa monkeh!!!

47. marie_n says:

i snorted so badly on the 4th while we were grilling out because i was retelling a story about my boyfriend misunderstanding something that i said and then repeating it thinking it was the new “it” phrase. our beagle was licking her special place and i said “abbie, don’t lick your no-no” and the next day my boyfriend said “abbie, don’t lick your knuckle” and i nearly died. he won’t hear the end of that one anytime soon.

48. BeanSidhe says:

One of my students makes that face (second picture) when she’s displeased. She’s three, so of course it’s extra cute-monkey-ish.

49. Julia Spilker says:

and speaking of misunderstanding… OK, I’m a BIT slow, I used to be a blonde… when snoopysnake said “how GWB spent the 4th”, I’m thinking, huh? What’s GWB??
    Gorillas Without Borders??

50. Well, that’s it, Cute Overload, you have KILLED me with adorableness. May I have a pet monkey now, please?