Casa Chihuahua McNuttersons

Kids, settle down, it’s time for your bedtime story.

KIDS!

Ap_squirrel3_080529_ssh

…So that’s how your father and I met, Nuts Jr.

I think it was my Mexican Acorns con Arroz that he really fell in love with.

Ap_squirrel2_080529_ssh

OK Kids, off to bed. Tomorrow you’re father’s taking you telephone wire walking, so rest up.

Ap_squirrel_080529_ssv

Laura W. found this interspecies snorgle-a-thon over at ABC News.

Comments

1. Skwerls!

2. …Squirahuas?

3. Skwerlwahwahs!

If you’re going to ruin the English language, you might as well do a thorough job.

So, where’s Papa?

4. BB/VA — you know about the Glossary, right?

(“thorough job” indeed… hrrumph)

5. Awww. So sweet. And, they’re in Maine. Yay!

6. katiedid says:

STINKIES!!!!!!!!!

7. Of course, Theo – where do you think I got the wahwah part? (BTW, thanks!!)

I like wahwahs.

8. Two of these animals are not like the others.

Can you spot them?

9. RevWaldo says:

They followed me home. Can I keep them?

I will name them George and I will hug them and pet them and squeeze them…

10. Golden or NTKTOK says:

OH MY GAWD! Are you KIDDING ME WITH THIS?? The last picture.. Lord help me. See.. we CAN all get along!

Chihuaquerl
    SquirlyChi
    WahWahQuerl
    okay fine…
    Skwerlwahwah wins.

I want to kiss bof of dem right on der wittle foreheads.. SMOOCH.

11. RevWaldo says:

Of course little toy dogs can relate to squirrels – they’re practically cousins. REAL dogs on the other hand…

12. The Other One Michelle says:

Seriously, this day won’t end but thank goodness for CO!

13. There’s too much craziness going on in this picture for me to even process. Love squirrels. Love puppies. Chihuahua owner– so– I’m TORN.

14. Also, 1. Mommy’s bottom toofs, 2. squirrel face in chesty tufts, and of course, 3. muzzlepowche/ear-mash combo!

15. Theresa says:

WOW.

Just.

WOW.

16. Jennifer says:

AAAAAAH! my head just exploded.

17. I looked breifly at the picture and thought, “Yeah, okay a yappy mom and her bunch of yappy little puppehs. THEN I saw the squirlios!

*head splode!*

18. Golden or NTKTOK says:

Oh.. and another thing. Don’t ever post anything like this again without some sort of NSFW warning. I am at work and I come to CO to look at cute, benign things. This stuff wreaks havoc on my nervous system and makes me keep coming back, and no work gets done.

/end sarcasm

19. I think my head just exploded.

20. chanpon says:

Mean chihuahua brother to skwerlio: Psst. You know you’re adopted right.
    Skwerlio: (O_O)…Mom!!!

21. Lots of asploshuns here. Pre-4th-of-July fireworks, I guess.

22. Balamuthia says:

AHAH! Proof that Chi-Chi’s are rodents!

*runs away*

23. Redbone says:

Aww. Look at the second shot, where the little squirrel is clinging to Mama. They’re just one big, happy, weird family.

24. Melisma says:

Eeeee!

Love squirrels… love tiny doggies… love interspecies snorgling…

Oh dear. I’m usually so articulate, but these photos have reduced me to a gibbering blob of adoration.

25. Erebella says:

Okay, first picture: We have puppehs, squirrelies, a piggie toy on the right, and underneath them, did anyone notice the octopus toy? Those kids may need some serious counseling when they’re older. Talk about inter-species, the snorgeling doesn’t get any better than that!

26. That is soooooooo cute.The mother dog like like alex’s dog!

27. I made a misstak!The mother dog looks like alex’s dog!hahahaha!:)

28. Sqwerluahuas.

Never mind.

::splode::

29. hon glad says:

Mom, why’s nuts junior’s tail floofier than ours.

30. Trailer Trash Doggie Family! Including bastard children! ;)

Daddah´s obviously out boozing or gamblin… ;)

31. bookmonstercats says:

The last picture… ooooooohhhhhhh!

32. Katrina says:

How wonderful! I saw a picture of these cuties when the squirrels and puppies were just born! How nice to see them ‘all growed up’.

33. O.M.G
    *__*
    Cutest thing I’ve seen all week.

34. wagthedogma says:

I love how, in the first pic, the wahwah pups are all yappin’ and brawlin’, while the two little skerls behind them look like “maybe if we sit here quietly and set a good example, they’ll shut the H up.” The one on the left is actually taking a giant Advil.

35. This is cute — as long as teh squirrels don’t start angling for their own Disney movie.