Meanwhile, at the Zagnut Arms Trailer Park…

"Oh … mah … gawd!  She’s not actually wearing that in public, is she?"

"Ugh. They need to pass a law: After your second child, no more Spandex."

Did she mug a go-go dancer for those boots?

"And those zebra stripes are so not working with the feather boa and the alligator bag."

"She either raided Kelly Osborne’s closet … or the local zoo.  Hee, hee, hee!"

But the tiara is a nice touch, don't you think?

Meee-yow, Arlo R.  And nicely shot, Red~Star!

Comments

1. SQUEE!

2. Sqwerlios are such b*tches!!! hahhahaahahaha

3. can’ believe she’s wearing dat’!!!

4. hon glad says:

Every one is judging you these days.

5. Kris – you took the comment right out of my fingers!! LOL!

6. O.M.G.

Becky, look at her butt.

7. JEN! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11!!1!gargle!!@1!!!

8. DivaPie says:

Jen said what we were ALL thinking ;)

It was honestly the first thing that came to mind for me!!

9. I like!
    Big!
    NUTSANDICANNOTLIE!!

[that's what SHE said]

[help me]

10. metsakins says:

beware of skwerls tellin’ secrets!

11. QuirkyCutie says:

O_o Wow…. Theo I’m at a loss. I would help you but I’m afraid you’re off your nut, my friend.

12. You otha brothas can’t deny
    When a sqwerl walks in
    Wit a itty bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face
    You get NUTS…

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha

13. OMG! Since when did she start dating MY Ned?
    OH she did NAWT just smirk her cheezdoodle ornj face at me? Hold me bak I’m gonna….

14. wagthedogma says:

…even chipmunks gotta shout!

15. *snerk*

16. AuntieMame says:

Who knew squirrels were such cats?

17. AuntieM, well they do start out as “kits”.
    er, they do don’t they?

[I know *foxes* do... - Ed.]

18. scooterpants says:

ahhh! TREE RATS!
    they are gossipy little buggers.
    i want some of what theo’s havin….

19. Dexter Fishmore says:

Mmmmm… Zagnut….

Very underrated candy bar.

20. Teho, sounds like you could use a little mellowing action. Go ask the happy puppeh for a toke.

21. Erebella says:

You guys are all nuts! I don’t know how you sleep at night. Prolly just like me, huh?

Teho, darling, we won’t help you, what fun would that be for us? Just keep the coffee coming and we’ll all get through this.

22. ThreeCatNight says:

At her age, she should so not be flying from tree to tree!

23. “coffee toke” is so, SO wrong
    on so, SO many levels

24. Hey, what’s wrong with a feather boa!?!

*flings feathered boa over shoulder and walks out*

25. So you all forced me to admit this: I called my fiance “mouse” early in our relationship. My mother – in her infinite humor – once bought him a checkout-lane singing gangsta mouse that when you squeezed its belly it sang a little something like this:

I like big tails and I can not lie
    No other mouse can deny
    When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a big tail…

well, you get the point.

Maybe it was an innocuous kitchy gift to my mouse; maybe it also carried the commentary that I inherited my mother’s… tail.

26. zeldapie says:

Now I have that earworm stuck in my head!

Oh man, these two got ATTITUDE!

27. So I says to her, I says, well you know Laverne saw him sneaking up Rhonda’s tree. And she’s all “well I’m sure he was just going to help her move some acorns around.” And I”m all “acorns? Girl you have GOT to gets you some sense.” And she’s all “another slice of Almond Joy?”

28. those pictures are teh awesome!

29. The comments are great, but then I went back and looked at the hovertext. Good Lord! Somebody’s got their funny on, today! Keep it coming, it’s Monday, you know…

[That'd be Other Mike, in this case - Ed.]

30. I’m also enjoying the nicknames people give themselves (and their loved ones), and I’m thinking I need a new screen name – and a new nickname for my sweetie. “Baby” just doesn’t cut it after you peeps!!

31. I have to agree with Mike. They’re so catty this could go under “kittehs.”

And remember ladies. When wearing a tiara, it’s “Wrist, wrist. Elbow, elbow. Hand never above the tiara.”

[Dammit! I *always* mix that up... - Ed.]

32. The Other One Michelle says:

Just like the beyotchs I work with.

33. chanpon says:

2nd pic: “Uh oh, no no.. don’t look at him. Look away. Crap, he’s looking over here. Pretend you don’t see him. Play it cool, ignore him, and maybe he won’t notice us.”

34. Martha in Washington says:

I will never again go out in my yard when that silly little squirrel is out there! I couldn’t stand the criticism!

It is so hot here today that the SLS is laying flat like road kill on the top of our fence. Yes it is alive. I’ve seen it move and can hear it chattering.

35. I have nothing of interest to add. Nice job NTMTOM.

36. Stephanie says:

Squirrels are notorious gossips. You really can’t trust them.

37. ka9q's wife says:

Narnia FTW
    I hate having skwerrils in my yard anyway. My Dog is all raring to go out and kill another one.
    Sigh.

38. It’s fun to gossip about gossips. :P

39. Theresa says:

Notice that the two fash-critic squirrelettes are waist-high in the weeds. Why? Could they be HIDING SOMETHING? :P

40. If the subjects are wearing alligator and feathers, those squirrels better watch their hides.

41. Theresa says:
  42. Look at my eyes maaan… I said “HAMMIE”
    That day is done, Theresa. Gotta let it go.

[secretly breaks it down immediately after clicking "Post"]

43. SQUIRRELLY SQUIRREL!

if i can ever catch the fat butted ones in our yard…CO will just DIE! :D

44. Theresa says:

(Chorus singing “Whoo-ooa, whoo-ooa, whoo-ooa!”

45. oh sure, they’re cute. But just today we learned that right here in San Diego county, two skwerls, maybe even THESE TWO, were tested positive for THE PLAGUE. That’s right people, not some sissy Lyme disease, not that namby-pamby hantavirus, we’re talking THE PLAGUE, people.

46. Hammie pants or something more sinister, like Hammer pants.

47. Just a note, these photos were taken by my Flickr contact Rebecca (aka Red~Star). Please give her credit. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rainriver/2604937150/

48. Katrina says:

The Plague is curable with antibiotics. Not that I want to try it, mind you.