Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

"Hey, baby — how YOU doin’? I haven’t seen you around here before; you new in town?  You must be from Tennessee, because honey, you’re the only ten I see!  I never knew angels flew this low, baby — what time do you have to be back in Heaven?  Why don’t you ditch that hand and come back to my place for, ah … dinner."

That'd be dinner for one -- right, Casanova?

Don’t let her do it, Sig!

Comments

1. turbofloof says:

BLEEEEEEN!

[Bad Turbofloof! BAD! You will put your allowance into the Swear Jar this minute! http://www.cafepress.com/puddinghockey – Ed.]

[...and no pa-si-ke, either.]

2. Methinks that hand better protect that bunneh!!! Gorgeous kitty, despite his eeeeevil intenshuns.

3. I’m sure that cat just wanted to petted by his mom and was jealous of the attenshuns baby bun was receiving. (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.)

4. SQUEEEEE! Bebe Bunneh!

God that is a gorgeous cat, btw. I love Russian Blues!!

5. You might be right, metsakins: one of my cats once very deliberately booted a teddy bear right off my lap.

6. silly gloom raider, laps are for kits!

7. Heeheehee! Anerable bebeh bunneh. And pwetteh pwetteh kitteh. That is the “just curious” look my ornj gets when I’m eating chicken.

8. wagthedogma says:

NTMTOM seems to know a LOT of bad pickup lines. Just sayin’… ;)

LMAO at the hover text, though!

9. Pussytoes says:

We musn’t gnaw on our bunnehs.

10. What a beyootimus kittimus! And the bunny’s not too bad either.

11. hon glad says:

Basement cat is after your soul.

12. Khadija says:

with these lines you must get loads of bunnies

13. Erebella says:

Kitteh’s after some bun tail. I think it’s dessert he has in mind rather than dinner.

14. Move your hand a sec, I just wanna straighten out that bit of floof on the bunneh’s head. Hey, you’re squishing the bunneh! Just move a little…here, look…my claws are IN, man. Wait, what if she has a flavor, I mean…she needs to do me a FAVOR…uh…

15. ThreeCatNight says:

Kitteh (in an Austin Powers’ voice): Do you want to shag me, baby? Yeah!
    Bunneh (a Southern belle): Oh, ah do declare! It’s gettin’ to the point a girl cain’t be safe ena-weah! Get away from me, you brute! Help! I’m gettin’ the vapors!

16. Theresa says:

“Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven? Should I call you for breakfast or just nudge you? Are you from Jamaica, ’cause Ja-makin’ me crazy!!”
    (snork)

17. “I bet that would taste good with ketchup…”

18. wagthedogma…I was thinking the same thing :)

Love the kitty and bunneh is too adorabuls!

19. CoffeeCup says:

One, that bun is clearly disapproving the feeble pickup attempt.

Two, I’m checking CO from home, not work, so I was fully able to experience the hilarity and laugh out loud. I think I did scare my bun in the next room though.

Three…that bun has muttonchops. Just sayin’, he does…take a look.

20. When I first started reading this I figured it had to be from NTMTOM heh. I figure this kiddeh is like most kids, the minute you are busy doing something they need your attention. You could be all like chillin’ in the couch, kiddeh hangin next to you and then the phone rings and all of a sudden its like “Mom…Mom look at me Mom I need your assistance. Mom…Mom…Mom! Then you end the call and hes all like…eh whats outside this window right here is more important.”

Geeze I hope that made sense, I have to little sleep and tooooooo much coffee today.

21. How do bunnies get to be so tiny?! Geesh!

22. Blue kitty! He looks like mine, and just as devilish!

23. @WagTheDogma, Noelle: I confess, my source on the pickup lines is:

24. wagthedogma says:

Uh huh, sure. Whatever you say, Not That Lounge Lizard The Other Lounge Lizard.

25. I love how the kitteh is sayin “c’mon, just lemme see him. i won’t hurt him. promise. just lemme see him.”

26. you sir are a CADT! and no I do NOT want to go see your etchings.

27. It’s funny how a pic w/ so much softness still contains so much suspense.

My best (and only) pick-up line: “Hi. I’m sort of collecting bad pick-up lines, what’s the worst one you’ve ever heard?”

Hasn’t worked (but mostly because it usually comes out like “Hi, oh, sorry, I’m just xahsdkacnsd” followed by weeping).

28. joliesmom says:

The kitteh seems to be staring so hard as to WILL that bunneh into his mouf.

He’s like, “You will be in my mouf…you WILL be in my mouf.”

29. metsakins says:

there, there BerthaS.

*pats Bertha gently on back*
    BTW, I’m 50 and I’m on facebook and so are some of my friends, so I don’t think you’re the oldest.

30. binky-mama says:

Kitty: “But…but I’m just tryin’ to HELPS!”

*going cross-eyed and salivating profusely*

31. oh em gee!!! bleen squared!!! iteh bitteh bunneh!!!!!

sorry, brain melted temporarily. back to normal english. that is a very cute bunny! fun size!

32. berthaservant, feel free to borrow the pick-up line that a guy once used on me. He told me that I looked like his fifth wife, but because he seemed fairly young, I was somewhat incredulous, so I said, “You’ve been married FIVE times?” And he said, “No, four.”

33. *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

34. Daphne Moss says:

If Ida been drinking milk, it woulda blown out my nose…
    This was both hilarious and cute…a great pick-me-up of pick-up lines and proshness.
    Thanks, NTMTOM and CO! ;-D

35. Rory: I hear you with the bad pick up lines (yours was pretty good though) The worse that has ever been said to me was “Do you want to go to the church?” and I was like why? and he said “So we can speak in tongues” yeah… heh

36. Worst pick up line I ever heard was, “I’ve got a job an’ a car an’ evrything!”

37. brinnann says:

I had this one friend who would introduce me as his future first ex-wife.

38. Stefanie says:

Great pic, love the innocently longing look on the kitteh.

And I had to LoL at “Not That Lounge Lizard, the Other Lounge Lizard”, thanks WagtheDogma :)

39. I must just invite extra forwardness, because the worst pick-up I ever got was someone who told me he wanted to “create beautiful works of art” with me with “a purple magic marker built for two”. He got a drink poured in his lap. :(

Man that is one sinister looking kitty, lol

40. catablob says:

Here’s a pickup line:

“Hey baby, anyone ever tell you you should be in Cats ‘n Racks?”

That cat is evil. My favorite.

41. Mummy……you still love me right?

Don’t let the kittehs fool you……..they want attention!!

42. That kitty is so focused, I think I can put him to work! He’s probably more focused than half my employees.

Oh teensy bun is cute too.

43. :: taking notes ::

The one about the fifth wife is good.

Here’s a good one that someone told me — not great, but clever:

“Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?”
    “No.”
    “Just enough to break the ice.”

44. marisol28 says:

Kitty: Yeah he is kinda small.

Human: Oh he’s so precious!

Kitty: Can I hold him now?

Human: I love just circling him with my hand.

Kitty: Yeah, I think it’s my turn now to hold him. OK?

45. claudia says:

Beautiful cat! awwww!!

Oh, My sister, who just broke up with her loser boyfriend the other day, and I were walking up the street; me with my babe in the stroller and her beside me. A lone male, sans shirt, all buff and smelling like he bathed is cologne, walks right up to her and says “Your the hottest woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.”
    “No I’m not!” she says laughingly, “I’m practically menopausal!”

“Well so am I!” claims this dude, who looked to be about 28, and a drug dealer to boot lol.
    “No you’re not!” she said, clearly playing the idiot.

“I’m 42.” he boasts.

All this time we are still walking, and she’s laughing and I am positively stymied as to WHY this is happening!

Desperate? Or just playing? LOL!!!

Hows that for a pickup line? Claim to have MALE MENOPAUSE?!?!?!?! so you can snag a 37 year old flirt?

I am gonna tease her ’bout that dude for a long time.

46. Cute kitteh and bunneh, but “DOH” on the pickup lines! Yer all doin’ it rong.

Berthaminion – how come a dashing, articulate guy like you gets so tongue-tied? What is WRONG with this world?

[sad, slow head shake]

47. OMG, somebody’s *borrowed* my SSHS! I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for that!
    Please, I’ll be needing that back, Subh; I’m about to head to work…

48. Katrina says:

Ohhh, I like “sad,slow head shake” very nice and infinitely useful, thanks!

49. Yitzysmommie says:

Kitteh: Mooom, I want to touch it!
    Hooman: No, Blue, mustn’t touch
    K: Pweese?
    H: No no sweetheart, you might hurt him
    K: No, I’ll be soft. See? Like this???

50. “I taut i taw a puddy tat…”

“I did! I did taw a puddy tat!”

51. Gee….. after seeing all these adorable bunny pics, I feel bad feeding my cats rabbit meat :(

Aaaarrgh….. But cats are carnivores, so what to do? Chicks are cute as well, so are mice and quail…
    Can’t really feed the cats carrots and potatoes.

Don’t think I’ll be ever OK feeding rabbit to my gang w/o a big lump in my throat…