Hon, the wind chimes sound funny

Clim clang! climmm clang.

[squishy suction cup hand sound]

Clim clang clong.

Frog7

[Frog looks over at bug zapper, also on porch]

Clim clang clang. [small breeze]

Frog8

I agree, Caty C., this frog is both "ooey" AND "gooey."

Comments

1. Fwoggy looks content to hang out there. Just, you know, chillin’ in the chimes.

2. Tree frog is all hey where is that tree I know it is here somewhere.

3. zeldapie says:

Talk about yer EYECAPSULES!

4. that frog looks kind of bored

5. It’s a squee frog!

6. Love it!

7. Erebella says:

I wish there was a picture taken farther away so we can really see the situation that frog got itself in.

Vitamin Bug, HA!

8. Elizabeth says:

Not fair! I only have bumble bees living in MY windchimes!!!

9. Amphibious Quasimodo! I can’t remember his name, but his face rings a bell!

10. cheesybird says:

Oh! I’m so happy to see a cute little amphibian (amphibleenian?) on here!!

Froggy looks so serious. I expect him to break out in song any minute.

11. he looks kinda gummy-ish.

cute!

12. Talk about “Disapproving Froggies”!!!!

13. I love it when frogs get posted, they are my favourite. :D I’ve tried sending in some pics of mine, but I have no idea if they got through. :P

14. Wish hiz cuzzinz wud come liv in mai windchaimz!

15. binky-mama says:

I’m usually not a fan of froggies but this guys slimy little feengers are kinda cute!

16. Theresa says:

Reminds me of the teeny froglet my dad found under the barbecue lid. He heard booming sounds coming from the BBQ, cautiously tipped up the hood, and there was an itsy bitsy froggie, singing basso arias.

17. Clim clang ribbit.

There. Fixed the spelling for ya.

18. Can I just say how much I love the new Yahoo pop up format…I am not big on comments, but love, love, love CO!!!! So I don’t have to back button forever now!! Thanks

19. (what is this “Yahoo pop up format” that people are talking about??)

20. Katrina says:

Real question- frogs can her, yes? They have inner-ear thingys?

Can you imagine how loud that must be to the floglet?

To each his or her own.

21. Christabel says:

I love frogs. He looks so Marge-in-Charge.

22. Awwww. This is what CO is all about, isn’t it? That crazy and adorable animal shot you least expect. What a real sweetie!

23. momof2kitties says:

“Honey! The wind chime cleaner you ordered is here!”

24. Hello my baby hello my honey, hello my ragtime baannd!!!!

25. the song actually goes
    ‘Hello my baby hello my honey, hello my ragtime gaallll!’

but aww yey froglet.

I shall name him Michigan J Frog.

26. scooterpants says:

frog church

27. Kyoot Froggeh =3

28. AuntieMame says:

I noticed that my Yahoo mail had changed this morning, but that doesn’t have anything to do with CO. Are some of you accessing CO through some myterious Yahoo portal that the rest of us don’t know about?

29. I also have no clue what this Yahoo-pop-up-portal-view-thingy everyone is talking about is. I open up internet explorer and go to the page in my favorites. No need to involve Yahoo.

30. Very CUTE! I love the frogies!!!!!!!!

31. I wanna stick ‘im on my face real bad.
    I never felt this way about no frogs before.

32. Really, I’m the first to do this? Okay…

“It’s theeee Muppet Show, with our very special guest star, Miss Pearl Bailey, yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!”

33. Aww he’s all like “Sup?”

34. catablob says:

‘evREEbodEE do the michigan rag!!!’

I lof he.

35. catablob says:

Yahoo portal:

A doorway for yahoos.

36. SillyGirl says:

aaww…PJ, that’s what I was gonna say. He’s all, “NON! I do NOT APPROVE!” *in french accent*

37. Naw, froggy be saying “We are not amused…” or maybe “Hep meh!”

38. binky-mama says:

“I knew I shoulda taken a left toin at Albuquerque.”

39. frogger says:

“mm AAH!”, went the little green frog one day.
    “mm AAH!”, went the little green frog.
    “mm AAH!”, went the little green frog one day,
    And the little green frog went, “mm AH mm AH mm AH AH!”

honk honk went the truck one day
    honk honk went the truck one day
    honk honk went the truck one day

split slat went the little green frog one day
    split slat went the little green frog
    he doesn’t go mm ah anymore

40. AuntieMame says:

Two frogs sat on a log. One was named Pete, the other RePete. Pete fell off. Who was left?

41. momof2kitties says:

“All together now! Three little speckled frogs, sitting on a speckled log, eating the most delicious bugs! Yum! Yum!”

Go ahead. Y’all can join in on the rest of the song!

42. catablob says:

Mm, auntiemame, I’m not sure.
    Wait. Re…pete? Is that it!? OMG.

Adam and Eve and Pinchme went down to the river to bathe.
    Adam and Eve fell in and drowned.
    Who do you think was saved?

43. I just want to snuggle with him. I wish frogs were more snuggable.

44. Wait..
    What would happen if that frog wore Bułeczka’s froggy hat?

45. Martha in Washington says:

Yeah, about the Yahoo thing…don’t know if it’s Yahoo but I have gotten that extra pop-up window when I click on comments for a very long time. It is so convenient because all I have to do is close the second window and I am back to the CO homepage.

Love the little green froggie. My chimes don’t have any either :(

46. You guys. It’s “clink clink rbt.”

47. hon glad says:

Cling clang ribbit.

48. Dissaproving ribbits?… ;)

49. cheesybird says:

Bwa Ha!

I nominate Hila for the pun of the day award!

50. Jen, he DOES remind me of gummy frogs! But I don’t want to chew on him, just kiss him!

51. Im in ur wind chimz, watchin ur bugz. :)

52. Thinkin’ what happens if he reaches the zapper? Ever lick the ice cream scoop? Him be reeeeely sowwy.

53. Katrina says:

Cheesybird- seconded? Hila- I just wish I had thought of it- nice, nice pun.