Let’s check in on the Daily Coyote!

The Daily Coyote is all about the adventures of Shreve Stockton and her animals in Wyoming.

Apparently, there is a NEW puppeh in town, Chloe. She’s seen here curling up with Eli (tomcat) and Charlie (rescued KYE-yoat). Apparently, Eli still runs the roost. Good kitteh.

3peas

A beellion more photos and the full story available at Daily Coyote. Thanks for the update, Emily B.

Comments

1. cheesybird says:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Happy, sleepy, interspecies snorgling family! My day is complete!

2. Beautiful!

3. Janet Zaidenberg-Schrum says:

Charlie is a coyote, not a wolf.

4. Juniper Jupiter says:

Looks like the folk at Firefox made one heck of an update on their webbrowser if this is their new logo!

5. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Cute X infinity!

6. AuntieMame says:

Generally, my reactions to CO photos is either to laugh or to squee, but this one literally made my heart skip a beat. How lovely!

7. gravyboat says:

Aw! I want a big pile of fuzzies!

8. I saw this photo and this came to mind:

This must be heaven –
    Tonight I crossed the line.
    You must be the angel
    I thought I’d never find.
    Was it you I heard singin’
    While I was chasin’ dreams?
    Driven by the wind,
    Like the dust that blows around
    And the rain fallin’ down…

P.S. Shreve is my hero.

9. hon glad says:

If they can all live together, why can’t we?

10. Thanks for sharing,looking at the lovely images!
    I like your blog.

11. Michelle says:

*swandives off the headboard into the fuzzy depths*

12. Yay, I got a submission on here! I saw this and my head asploded from squeeeeeee.

But yes, Charlie = coyote, not wolf. He is the coyote of the blog name!

13. Yes, Charlie IS a coyote, but here he DREAMS of being a wolf– just as I’m sure Eli dreams of being a tiger, and Chloe dreams of being… well, CHARLIE, probably.

14. snorglepup says:

A happy blended family.

15. claudia says:

holy crap, makes one want to dive in the mix and take a nap!

16. chanpon says:

All that’s missing is..ME, curled up in a little ball next to them. Those fuzzy rumps are all looking pretty kooshy and comfy.

Eli of course rules the roost. Cats are always kings/queens of all they survey.

17. ThreeCatNight says:

To sleep, perchance to dream?
    (This be the stuff that dreams are made of. Very sweet.)

18. ANIMAL PILE!!!11!!11!!1.
    I love animal piles we get them all the time at our house only here they include chickens ducks and sheep. SOoo cute.

19. I just wanna curl up with them.

20. ashagato says:

J. Bo, lol!

21. I wonder how the heck Mom fits on the bed? Or does she sleep on the edge like I do?

BTW, yes, Eli does indeed rule.

22. Just precious!
    I love these little guys, they look so harmonious together <3

23. I love following along the saga of Charlie growing up with Eli and now his baby sister Chloe. Beautiful photos on that blog, and that crazy kie-yoat makes me smile inside. Charlie looks so scary sometimes with his huge mouth full of teeth and then so absolutely silly the next. He may have been born a wild animal but he seems to enjoy his domestic bliss.

24. P. Erasmus says:

ALL HAIL ELI!

GREAT AND BENEVOLENT LEADER ELI!

25. sunnymum says:

Heaven indeed! Oh how fun to see the joy on Charlie’s face at getting a puppy! And to see the joy on Chloe’s face about joining such an awesome family! Talk about warm fuzzies!Eli’s prolly “oh great, here we go again…”

26. D’AWWWWWWWWWWWW.