Zero Down! No Payments for 12 Months!

Hi friends Kent Sheepdip of Sheepdip Chevy/Plymouth in the Toxic Mills Auto Mall in Paramus, now friends my sales managers are great and I love ‘em but this month they’ve ordered too many vehicles and so we gotta let ‘em go at low, low rock-bottom prices, like this 2008 Chevy Lumbago V-8 convertible for $2,000 under factory sticker and I’ll even throw in the racing wheel package for no extra charge, I’ll do anything to get your business friends I’ll eat a bug, I’ll stand on my head, heck I’ll even ride a human, just come on down and give me first chance at the deal, so remember friends that’s Sheepdip Chevy/Plymouth in the Toxic Mills Auto Mall, and I’ll see ya here.

... and free balloons for the kids!

We now return you to our afternoon movie, starring Mickey Rooney, Lewis Stone and Madeleine S. in "Andy Hardy’s First Snorgle."

Comments

1. Spoilsport.

2. Marianne says:

lol! such a long neck!

3. chanpon says:

Ahahaha…he’s actually slightly scary.

4. Zaferina says:

Imagine his ears a-flapping in the breeze during the test drive!
    I would tewtally buy a car from this lil dewd!

5. LOL NTMTOM… now all he needs is the cowboy hat.

6. that’s quite possibly the most ridiculous-looking dog I’ve ever seen in my life.

7. Awwww…he looks so happy! Doxies freakin’ RULE!

Further proof:

8. Katrina says:

That salesman can really but the ‘bite on you’.

9. What a happy face!!!

10. NTMTOM, LOL! Great text.

OR, maybe he’s saying to his person/driver, “Can we go yet? Huh? Huh?”

11. Wombats says:

Ok! I’m sold! I’ll buy…I’ll buy!

12. crazyweinerdoglady says:

ok all these weinerdogs are making my day! WOO HOO! I have a mini and one that is almost a standard but I want one like that… HUGE!!!!

13. Layla42 says:

Okay, I’ll buy!
    But first.. I have to tickle that ankle chub.

I love doxies.. they’re so cute!

14. k. o'dee says:

LOL at “Chevy Lumbago”!

15. man that is one persuasive wienerdog

16. Michelle says:

Throw in the undercarriage protection and you gotcherself a deal.

17. nancyb2 says:

Really enjoying posts NTMTOM…LOLCO!

18. joliesmom says:

What’s the MPG?!

I’ve seen that face many times before. My doxie has hurled herself into an unopened car door because she was so excited. CAR RIDES ARE SO EXCITINKS.

19. typingfool says:

More doxies, more doxies, more doxies…

The NE Seven – All doxies

20. Psssh, change the channel, I hate the Andy Hardy movies that don’t have Judy in them. I mean, why did they even bother?

21. Gracious, NTMTOM, you are verbose but funny! (Also NTMTOM makes me want to say “nom nom nom” inexplicably.)

22. I don’t need no rustproofing.

23. Theresa says:

@heck that’s REDONKULOUS, of course. ;)

Madeleine S. WHO?

24. So Cal retired and Spot took over (and was actually a dog).

More car salesmen need to look like doxies. So many more people would buy from them.

another awesome NTMTOM job!

25. Someones been watching the New Jersey salesman skits.
    Objedgeron!

26. I would buy something from this McPupperson just because s/he’s so excited about it.

27. I found you thru viewpoints, and have to say I’m glad I did. I love weiner dogs! We had one for years. They’re so cute.

28. I think this calls for a new day of the week, Weinerday

29. AuntieMame says:

Chevy Lumbago. BWAH!

I must say, I find this used car salesman much more engaging than the greasy, flashy ones on my TV.

30. I love Andy Hardy and I love weenie dogs. Double plus happy.

31. NTMTOM, could you narrate my life? probly would be more fun that way….

32. Hmm, he looks a little shady. I think I’ll go buy from that Beagle selling Toyotas across the street instead…

33. Aww!Look at this little wenie dog(dushound)!

34. Ummm, I needs that. The doggie- not the car. I bet his ears are super-soft.

And I would also like to state for the record, that these extra-long posts are entertaining and making my day. I don’t know if Meg is on vay-ca-shion or what, but two thumbs up on the creative and lengthy posts of the last two or three days. Bless ya!

35. I would so love to see what his human looks like

36. tesstricks says:

I thank you, kind sir, for the lulz.

37. catablob says:

Yes, NTMTOM you have definitely established your cred by mocking advertising copy with a cute but clearly evil and entirely culpable dachshund, AND getting a mention of Andy Hardy into the same post.

‘Aw gee Polly!’

I await your next post with a mixture of dread and fascination.

38. binky-mama says:

I would buy a car with square wheels from this puppeh.

39. Nice teef!

40. “Andy Hardy’s First Snorgle”—RFLMAO!!!!

Reminds me of “Tea Time Movies”….”Got no job? We don’t care! Got no credit? We don’t care! Don’t expect to pay us? (THWACK!!!) THEN, we care!

“And now back to Mickey Rooney, Ann Sheridan, Wallace Beery and Floof, the Wonder Caterpillar in “Andy Hardy Huffs a Kitten”…..

41. He needs a giant pen. Or at least that’s what the car salesmen in my area have. And giant bucket cowboy hats. Yeah. Go Montana.

42. The problem with cars from Sheepdip Chevy is that they all come with nose smears on the windows.

43. He DOES look happy!! Love the perfectly straight tail.

44. So, where do I sign? And that does come with the Canine Package, right?

45. Funny, the text that picture suggests to me is more

CAAAAR!Canigoforaridecanicanihuhcani YAAAAYwe’regoinforaridewe’regoinforarideYAAAAYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY
    whatdoes”neuter”mean?

46. cheesybird says:

Is this dachshund standard or automatic?

That is possibly the happiest looking dog I’ve ever seen! And help me out here, peeps… who does he remind me of?

47. I have tewdally falled in wuvs of this dawg. I want to flop his ears and rub his bellies and nosh on those delectabul ankle bones!!

48. This guy is a dude! What a handsome boy!

49. Happiest Doxie ever. I’m buyin’!

50. ThreeCatNight says:

I love that doxie face.
    But did you also know that “Andy Hardy’s First Snorgle” (lol) was followed by “Puppeh Love Finds Andy Hardy”, co-starring Lassie and Rin Tin Tin. (Rinny was closer to Mickey Rooney’s height)

51. SOLD!

52. Jewelia says:

Haha, she’s riding bitch!

53. Jennie Mello says:

Anything?? Will he eat his own poop????