I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed

[Dad] Sons?

Beagle01

[Sons] Yes Dad? (polite paw posishe)

2_2

[Dad] Did you pee on the pee pads like I told you?

Beagle01

[Sons, shifty eyed] um Yes, Dad

2_2

[Dad] Do you want to revise that answer?

Beagle01

Madeleine S., they are innocent until proven soooooo guilty

Comments

1. hon glad says:

No Dad I cannot tell a lie.(paws crossed)

2. ashagato says:

i beg forgiveness!

3. Michelle says:

hahaha every time I see a beagle or sheltie puppy I think of my cousin Jennifer, who has eyes just like that. She could get away with anything.

4. crazyweinerdoglady says:

OOOO Beagle McPuppersons! I am one crazy hound lovin’ lady. Those SAD eyes…those dainty crossed paws. ACK!

5. crazyweinerdoglady says:

and I want to NOM those ears!!!!!

6. The Other One Michelle says:

Beagles! I remember when my Snoopy Guy was that lil’. I LOVE beagles! So cute.

7. *So* guilties! Oh my!

8. for you fans of beagle-belleh, here’s dino and me showing off our former tubbulences

9. zeldapie says:

LOL!
    Our first dog, Grushenka, was a lovely little beagle, and yes, she could get away with anything!

10. As the mom of a mischievous young beagle, I can tell you, those looks definitely mean they were UP TO NO GOOD. But they were so cute about it …

11. Erebella says:

Hey, crazyweinerdoglady! This site has us all giving animals funny people-type names like you just did. It offers so much variety for nicknames. I’ve shamelessly nicknamed my dog Trixie “Dorkus McPuppy Slobbersons.” It’s great fun, isn’t it?

12. All I can hear are the WOOooo WOOooo, Woooooooos they make.
    We lived next door to two cute (but FAT) beagles.
    These guys are ADORABLE!! The baby on the right already has the look down pat.

13. I’d say Sneaky McBeaglesons is more like it! ;o)

14. stubbedoo says:

Innocent!

(I’m also not disclosing that I got to snorgle those precious little guys in exchange for my vote. So now they are also guilty of jury tampering.)

15. Is that title a Dismemberment Plan nod?

16. Beagle puppies are the best and they will always get away with it – you just can’t resist those sad eyes, I should know I have 2 and they are the most spoiled beagles you have ever seen – and I am proud of it too!!!

17. ThreeCatNight says:

They are just so angelic-looking with those beautiful brown eyes. I know I couldn’t resist them, either.

18. Catsquatch says:

The captions continue to kill me.

Sons?

Yes Dad?

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

19. Lucia Mendez says:

HAHA I bet the puppy on the right is the mischief maker just look at it’s face, filled with pure evil

20. chanpon says:

Son on the Right is trying to pull the ol “princess di eyes”. We’re not falling for that one, little beaglet.

21. Daddy Beagle has discovered a new definition of “Baroo” – as in “Oh, really?” I imagine him speaking with Steve Martin’s voice for some reason.

And tewtal Princess Di eyes from the kidlets.

22. The FEET, people! Oh, my GOD, the FEET. So chubular and stubular. This is all I’m going to be able to think of, all day.

23. OMG Blair, that belleh was made for raspberries!

And also, yay for nomable ears!

24. katerpie says:

ROFL @ captions. Oh to be inside the mind of Meg.

25. Catsquatch says:

I dont know man, that might be a scary place ;D

26. Oh meg! You’re killing me! LOL! Good stuff. ;D

27. Too cute!!! I want a beagle someday…

28. OMG! Beagles!!!!!!!

29. I think the one on the left is the ‘goody-two-shoes’ of the pair of Beagle-kins!!

30. omg. sweet sugar-coated beaglers! POW! i just exploded into a tiny little pieces…i couldn’t take the cute

31. Don’t you love how doggies faces are so expressive? Look! Disapproving eyebrows :D

32. Don’t you love how doggies faces are so expressive? Look! Disapproving eyebrows :D

33. yes! berthaservant, I definitely just pictured the same thing! Right on the money!

34. Oh the boys…I couldn’t stand the cute either!

35. SQUEEEEEEEE!!! Lovin’ papa doggeh’s stern expression!

36. Boygles!
    Beagirls!

37. Patricia says:

I remember growing up on my Grandpa’s farm. He had beagles, and the pups would occasionally take to following me around. I’d run and they would run which was so cute with their little milk bellies :)