Meanwhile, at Camp Wannasnorgleya…

"Ralph?  Ralph, you awake?"

"Cut it out, you’ll wake up the counselor!"

"Hey, you wanna know why I wasn’t in wood shop today? You wanna know, huh? Do ya? Huh?"

"Lemmie alone, Shermy, I’m sleeping."

"It’s because I totally scored with Sue-Ann Glupenpooter, that’s why."

"You lie, Shermy."

"Am not! We went out behind the boat house, and she let me get to third base!"

"Oh, for your information, Shermy, Bruce from cabin 12 told me that he overheard Becky and Janelle talking about how Weird Linda told them that Sue-Ann thinks you’re a total loser spaz butthead. So shut up and go to sleep."

(pause)

"All right — second base."

"Good night, Shermy."

Yeah, we’re not buying it either, Philip K.

Comments

1. I can allllllmost reach there…

2. ButtaRumCake says:

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

3. charliewabba says:

ehn! ehn! ehn!
    C’mon – let’s short-sheet the evil otter’s bed!

4. ButtaRumCake says:

crap.

5. Confound this plaided hammock and my dainty limbs! *streeeetch, flail

(Sorry no inappropriate links today >.>)

6. ohmyheck. how could that cat be expected to resist the ears??

And a cat and a fox in a cage! Oh my!!!

and also:

awwwwww.

7. Dexter Fishmore says:

Offense taken to “third base” reference in 3, 2, 1…

8. You could just post this vid in the glossary under ‘Ehn!’. :D

How precious is that little fennec?

9. sunnymum says:

ha ha ha – fennec is all “I’m sleepin’ Mr. Kitters so go away and leave my big beautiful ears alone!” Kitters is all “C’m on dude! Must play now! All this energy and limbs aren’t long enough to effectively swipe!” Love the hammock fabric!

10. That’s a traveshammockery.

11. Must…reach…EARS! Ehn!! Ehn! EHN!

12. Katrina says:

Perfect.

13. This commentary is the best commentary of all the commentary. I can’t believe I’m the first person to LOL (on the internet, anyway) about “Glupenpooter.”

14. NTMTOM, your commentaries are the cat’s pajamas…no pun intended.

15. brinnann says:

Dexter, I bet you a pa-sickie that the first nuff will be about keeping a fennec captive.

16. brinnann says:

Oh, and NTMTOM, I’m lovin your posts! So glad you joined the Super Mod Squad!

17. FilthyGrandeur says:

I’ve always liked fennecs…does any one know if they make good pets? they’re so cute…i know they’re not legal in all states though.

18. hon glad says:

You just wait till I tell Sue-Anne’s Mom. When I see that stuck up cow, Hortense Glupenpooter at the club, I’ll wipe the smirk off her facelift, see if I don’t.

19. snorglepup says:

Ear envy.

20. Oh, I LOL’d so hard at this! Kitty’s just doing what we ALL want to do – mess with those delectable fennec ears!

21. Danielle says:

Holy hell Meg, what have you been eating/drinking/snorgling?

The funny of you, it hurts. I mean first the deer, then the kittyboots, then this. that’s some good stuff, really.

22. Jenn in IL says:

ACK!! Kitteh is SOOOOOO frustrated! “Hey…HEY!…Hey, Batboy, pay attention…heeeeey!! *Swipe* Blast this stupid contraption!”

Poor guy. But this was wonderfully precious. That fennec was so unconcerned.

23. I feel bad for Linda because everyone thinks she’s so weird.

24. GHWaite says:

The odd couple.

25. CoffeeCup says:

The commentary is what makes this video hilarious…it’s already cute, but the commentary is amazing. It reminds me of the video of the cats talking, and the translation (http://youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8). Amazing.

26. CoffeeCup says:

Let’s try the link, without the parentheses! http://youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8

27. k. o'dee says:

“Scooz me, teh earz iz nawt a kitteh toi. Kthx.”

Poor foxy. The look on his face suggests he puts up with this a lot.

28. Love da’ commentary on dis’ one;)

29. I believe this kitteh is guilty of fennec abuse and should be reported to the authorities immediately. At the very least, kitteh should be required to attend a comprehensive program of fennec co-habitation classes – at his/her own expense, of course.

30. the fox beats the kitty in the contest of supreme indifference.

31. Katrina says:

To the person who wondered if Fennec foxes make good pets. Research a CO from a couple of weeks ago about a Fennec fox.
    The answer is-probably not, but read the commentrovery for yourself.

32. Juniper Jupiter says:

I just came here to say…

GLUPENPOOTER!!!!!!!

Thank you.

(That is SO MUCH FUN to say!!)

Oh, and the vid is SO KYOOT!!!)

33. Foxes always beat cats. At everything. That’s why they’re not legal: our feline overlords cannot deal with the competition.

34. Catsquatch says:

Now THAT is CUTE!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

35. Something more indifferent than a cat? Somebody, hold me, I feel weak.

36. I keep hearing dialogue from Cool Hand Luke or Shawshank!

37. Love the “ehn”.

And loving NTMTOM’s narratives. Not that I don’t have anything like that on my blog or anything.

38. mejezabel says:

I want a Camp Wannasnorgleya t-shirt!!

39. Glupenpooter… LOL!!

40. Theresa says:

LOL! We haz bonkbeds. ;)

41. “Spaz?? Well, ya know, Spaz is a SEX machine!”

(I love “Meatballs”!!)

42. cheesybird says:

heheh… you said Glupenpooter… heheh

NTMTOM and Meg have such distinctive posting styles, (both farkin’ brilliant!) that I’m surprised so many people don’t seem to realize this isn’t Meg.

43. snoopysnake says:

Will someone please explain about the commentary? My oldest snake is named Shermy, after the Peanuts character.

44. NTMTOM is a pure cute-genius! I’m loving the posts from our newest official cute-ology poster. Way to go, CuteOverload!

Does anyone know if there is a college degree offered in Cute-ology? If not, there should be. And I would apply!

45. So classic that I found myself making the “ehn ehn” sound effects for the kitty during the playing of this whole clip!

In my litte warped animal dream world, I prefer to think kitty was trying to reach the fox for a hug. Ahn…

46. hmmmmm….could Gloopenpooter be a potential Googlewhack contender?

47. @snoopysnake: I had the name “Shermy” in my head but had forgotten where I had heard it, so thank you for helping me remember. I didn’t have “Peanuts” in mind when I wrote the commentary; the scene just suggested two kids in a bunk bed to me, and I made up something to fit.

48. Michelle says:

gahhhhahaha*spit*sputter*bwahahahaheehee!

Way, way too funny! *wipes tear*

Gonna be giggling at the names all weekend. “Weird Linda” ahahahaha!!

49. I love the little alternate universe dialogues that come out of NTMTOM’s head. Adds funny surrealism to Teh Qte.

50. That cat is such a… CAT!!1!

51. Awww… linky no worky. I wanted to see the cuteness!

52. I keep expecting cat to fall out in his eagerness to get the fox’s ears. I was almost sorry I didn’t get a chance to see cat fall but love the fox’s aloofness!

53. SUMBODY needs to put Meg’s comentary to this vid and submit to yutoob!!!!!

54. binky-mama says:

The fox is all: “Dewd….what IS your problem?”

55. LOL! Love the commentary!

56. AuntieMame says:

It’s the night before the annual badminton challenge match between Camp Wannasnorgleya and Camp Wannahockaloogie.

57. That happened to me at camp. My friend kept poking me asking me to escort him to the bathroom. I just wanted to sleep!

58. Ahh the wee souls – it is a little inter-species conflict sure and Aoife – a ghra mo chree – I was after looking to see if someone knew a Fennec from a Fox – and the Fennec is a Gentle Little creature
    This is a story so well told
    Bless All
    Patti

59. I love how the fox is all like “Meh.”

60. Weird Linda says:

Which one of you tied my underwear to the flagpole? I’m telling!

61. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Hey I’m behind… don’t make fun… what does NTMTOM exactly stand for? :(

62. Capt' Tightpants says:

crazyweinderdoglady: it stands for ‘Not That Mike the Other Mike’, who actually posted this one, and not Meg.

63. Is it that same cat and fennec duo from that oh so commentroversial post a couple months ago?

64. weensicka says:

GAH!! > HAHAHA! That was hilarious, and poifect for a Friday. I love how cats are the a$$hats of the world.

Alas, now I am hungry for delectabul fennec earz. >

65. ROFL! Who ever thought to put a fox and a cat in the same sleeping quarters? You know what, the fox looks like it has it good while the cat is stuck up there in some weird contraption. LOL.

66. ashagato says:

yes, mejezebel!

a camp wannasnorgleya t-shirt = brilliant!

67. Too cute for words. I can’t get enough of fennec foxes. I want one SO MUCH!!!

68. Aunty-G says:

DLR: Cat’s not stuck up there, he dibsed it so he can Khatlord it over the ‘I’m tryin’ to sleep here’ fox.

69. I object to how these animals are being treated. I don’t care if the door the cage is open all of the time.

They should be sleeping on my bed, not in a caged camper cottage.