Get me the oxygen tank STAT

Questions for you:

1. Could this pup be MORE prosh? [Answer: Nyerhe!]
2. Can’t you practically FEEL the mini-snorting schnozzle on your face? [Answer: yeees!]
3. Did you hit your screen reaching for that teeny Tailio Iglesias? [Answer: Gone to emergency room to fix broken fingers]

PeekaBoo!!!, originally uploaded by JodieBean.

Comments

1. katerpie says:

that’s not even one full scoop o’ pup. that’s a puplet.

2. The pink reflection on the fur makes me ded.

3. gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

4. Oh. My. God.

5. meowandwoof says:

I JUST HUFFED HIM UP MY NOSE!

6. I’ll give this puppy anything he wants….

7. he has the tiiiiiiiniest of bags under his eyes…

8. That is right folks this brand new hooverpup can be yours for the low low low price of $199.99.
    These babies are durable and built to consume vast quantities of crumbs spilled from the kitchen table and surreptiously dropped on the floor.
    A bonus festure of this new model is unlimited amounts of snuggling every night.
    And the hooverpup seconds as a burgler alarm. warning all of intruders(friend and foe alike.
    We have operators standing by… do not miss your chance to get one of these versatile and functional Hooverpups today.

Only $199.99 does not include taxes or shipping charges.
    **Hoover pup company can not be held responsible for any chewed items or stains aquired from not properly training your hooverpup!

9. Peanutcat says:

“I JUST HUFFED HIM UP MY NOSE!”

Me, too!

10. DixiesMom says:

Oh lord… I was a vet tech for 16 years, and pups this small make me nervous! It looks like a chi-hoo-ya-hoo-ya! One nom, and he’s all nommed up!

gahh… *splode*

11. sunnymum says:

He’s so top heavy, er, head heavy that he’s tipping forward! Now that’s a bebeh! Can’t you just imagine how soft the hair on his head is??

12. holy mazola it just made my left eye twitch from an overload of teh qteness. i’d like to keep it in my jacket pocket and feed it kibbles plz. AND CHECK OUT THAT HEART SHAPED NOSICLE! TOO MUCH! CAN NOT COMPUTE!

13. sunnymum says:

Peeps you have got to check out the rest of the pics on Flickr, BUT I WARN YOU, the cute is DEADLY! I barely made it out alive…

14. Yitzysmommie says:

Meg, nevair mind the gebroken fingerz – what about my smashed schnozzle from trying to sniff heem? Even though meowandwoof hogged & huffed heem….

15. i keep getting lost in that twinkle in his eye.

now i’m probably going to be late leaving work. this has definitely decreased my productivity for the last 15 minutes or so.

16. He’s wee. He’s the definition of wee. He’s the picture next to the word “wee” in the dictionary. Whee!

17. I almost aspirated my gum! Totally worth it, though. *Hack, hack*

18. Raspberry nosicle!!!

19. Mummy……. now that you have taken the piccy……please wrap me up……BRRRRRR……and give a kiss on the wee little nose……….and a stroke on the wee forehead……..BBBrrrrrrr blanket blanket blanket

20. fish eye no miko says:

[stares]
    [stares]
    [head explodes]

21. scooterpants says:

same bankie as previous obie-whan post.
    a def two-fer!

22. binky-mama says:

I think I just got a cavity…

23. auntbaby says:

To Annie commentor number 8: that was funnnnnnny.seriously. laughed so hard. I needed that.
    That is the sweetest puplet. Thank you cute overload for another awful day pulled straight from the crapper. Keep it up.

24. Oh.

My.

Goodness.

25. my ovaries just ‘sploded.

and my eyes are crying

26. Totalee Puppy says:

ANNIE–Thanks for hooverpup!

27. Head. Too big for holding upright…

aahhhhhhh, DEAD from deh cute.

28. ARRRRGGGGGUUUUUH!!! I cannot get to the Injured Kittie page and I must know if I can help the Bebe! Plueeze fix!

29. eikoleigh says:

omg, he is so cute – you kiss his big ol’ forehead!

30. chelsea says:

this puppeh could destroy worlds and no one would care!

31. hon glad says:

Gasp head too heavy for body.

32. Sorry, *I* need my oxygen tank.

33. Juniper Jupiter says:

Ultimate example right thar of a pupling!

KYOOT!!! :D

34. cheesybird says:

gurglrrlgrllurlgurrglur…

*SPLORT!*

35. ButtaRumCake says:

*calls local prosecutor to see if charges can be brought against Meg & Teho for felony distribution of highly addictive nomming materials with a misdemeanor of illegal head ‘sploding on non-military grounds*

*ded before reaching the phone*

36. ThreeCatNight says:

Puppeh is a symphony of pink: pink shell ears, pinky nose, and softest pink reflected upwards ’round the liquid soft brown eyes and muzzlettes. Oh, I feel faint!

37. Katrina says:

IS that a chi-huwah-huwah?
    Is that the tiniest walking puplet in the world? What is that? Oh, the ears, the talio, the feets, the whole thing, oh, yes, oh, my stars and garters! And there are more pictures awaiting me? I may not be back for days, peeps. Which makes me wonder how the lions are doing…

38. crazyweinerdoglady says:

oh YESH, it IS a chi-huwah-huwah! I looked at the Flickr pics. They’re long haired chi-huwah-huwahs! Too damn cute!

39. marie_n says:

every time i look at this picture, i dream more about the day that i’ll force my boyfriend to get a pupp pupp like this for me. check out the paper thin earsies. definitely see-thru.

i’d like to nom his paper thin ears, i believe it’d make my lips tickle with delight. yes. it would.

40. Yes to all of the above AND my screen is all wet and smoogy from trying to kronch those adorable ear protuberances.

41. BeanSidhe says:

My mum and stepdad just got a 9-week-old black-and brown cocker spaniel puppy named Meggie. Mum says there is something tremendously zenlike and relaxing about watching Meggie run around in the grass outside.
    “Ya know, if it wasn’t for that Cute website you keep showing us I probably wouldn’t have gotten her.”
    So now another puppy has a home thanks to CO. And I wonder if the name choice was informed by CO also…
    That said, I almost broke a nail trying to nose-boop that perfect lil heart-shaped nose. And my screen is covered with poke marks.

42. awh lil puppinsauce! perfect size for gentle nomming.

43. Katrina says:

The proud, majestic and regal cousin to the Newfoundland and the Great Pyrenees, the Bull Mastiff, the Neopolitan Mastiff, the Cane Corso and the oh, the wittle teeeny tiiiny, snuglly fuzzball cutiepoo..*melts*****…..

44. JoJoBean says:

Georgie!!!! That’s my ickle baby, I actually get to cuddle, and kiss him, ner ner :p

Thanks for the comments :)

45. cheesybird says:

What an absolute cutie, JoJoBean! All I can say is:

46. Katrina says:

OK, I’m back. I recommend a stroll through the pictures, bring your wellies, some snacks and a whole lot of “AWWWWWW”

47. missing the obvious says:

um, does anyone know why it’s called a “tailio Iglesias”? is it like Enrique Iglesias? but then, what does he have to do with tails? this has been confusin me for months, any answers would be awesome! :)

48. Missing — Enrique is Junior. *JULIO* Iglesias is Senior. Hence, Tailio.

49. sooooooooo cute i mean look at him i would give my life for him!!!!!!!!!!!!