I will go to Beijing—I WILL GO TO BEIJING!

and I shall win the gold

I WILL WIN THE GOLD!

[legs shudder in sleep] Ehn!

Beijing_bound

Your pup already looks half-panda, so he’ll fit right in, Lauren M.! ;)

Comments

1. bookmonstercats says:

Are his eyes open? is he being a good doggie and posinks for the camerah?

2. ButtaRumCake says:

Dangit…I missed bleen by THAT much!

3. He looks like (in my best Eeyore voice) “Yeah, yeah, put the shoes on me, take a picture…I’m just trying to get in a nap…”

4. Totalee Puppy says:

(The music from “Chariots of Fire”) Remember: Save your energy for the last time around…We’ll be cheering for you!! I’m proud of you already for dreaming so big! “Woof”-down that Chinese food.

5. He’s lopsided! He’s wearing a larger pair of shoes on his right feets than on his left! And I thought I was the only one who did that. Silly me!

6. hon glad says:

Yes I a capitalist running dog, shall gain gold.

7. Not SupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork(GotANewJob) says:

HA! Little Donuts! awesome.

Cute Olympic dreaming puppy! with his sneakers on his feetses!

8. caitlin says:

awwww, is that a landseer newf? <3 <3 <3 <3

9. ThreeCatNight says:

There’s a Nike endorsement in the making right there.
    A star is born!

10. wagthedogma says:

LOL @ hon glad! Let’s hope “Chairman Meow” isn’t one of the judges!

11. Better make sure they’re not little CHOCOLATE donuts, John Belushi dog:

“They taste good, and they’ve got the sugar I need to get me going in the morning.”

Go for the GOLD!

12. whew – am I glad that all got sorted out…. lol

*lights a cigarette*

13. I still dissolve into giggles over little chocolate donuts. Thanks, folks, for making my day–the sweet pup is just a bonus.

14. Wow, the Belushi reference has certainly made my day. And it’s only 9:52 Am. Nowhere to go but down…guess I’ll go back to sleep and dream of Olympic Gold in the, er, Trivia Decathlon.

15. You guys are AWESOME! Whenever I have a morning donut (which isn’t often enough) I will wink at whomever’s nearby, raise my donut, and say “Breakfast of Champions!” and NOBODY EVER GETS IT!

16. I saw this guy run in the Olympic trials. He kept trying to steal the baton from the relay runners.

17. …and bring it BACK!

18. How about I buy you a hot dozen CAROB doughnuts?

Double-glazed?

19. Massive, MASSIVE props for the Belushi reference.

20. See Theo – noone will let him go!

21. I’m seein’. I’m seein’.

22. yes, she’s a landseer newfoundland. SHE. :) thanks for all the comments, ladies & germs!

23. nice try. not amusing.

24. LOL!

25. now_now says:

I bet she sheds a lot. ^_^