These dog wigs have gone too far

The OUTER LIMITS of SANITY have been PUSHED BEYOND all REASON!

The laws of physics might be broken too, I better check.

Fuzzy with a wig, originally uploaded by ohchalua.

I checked, and there appears to be no gravity in Ohio right now, Nancy T.

Comments

1. There’s no *levity* in Ohio either, the way I remember it.

2. Sorry, what?
    Oh, right.
    Heh.
    Hard to hear you with this thing covering my ears, you know.

3. Oh, the poor dear. I hope we don’t read about a vicious dog attack, where the dog kills the whole family.

4. wieeeerd!!!!!!

5. The strange things is, it kinda suits him/her…… Brunettes are so hot right now!

6. lol, I read “the paws of physics” XD

7. wagthedogma says:

This puppeh is obviously a “Mary Anne.”

8. What wig?

9. “When will you wear wigs?”

10. Ah HAHAHAHAHA! Hur…snorkit. That made my Monday a bit better.

11. starling says:

Hee, it’s wearing the slightly loopy look that fits pig tails perfectly.

12. ButtaRumCake says:

*um, like, ba-roo, ok?*

*giggles uncontrollably*

13. Sparky112 says:

Wow … that is hilarious. The bows really make it!

14. Oh Theo – that is one of my all-time favorite things on video. I watch that Easter egg more than the movie. Of course, it’s “Ven vill you vear vigs?”
    [I sit corrected. - Ed.]

On topic: that is so not right.

15. This dog should be named Gidget. :o)

16. With a gingham dress, it could be Dorothy! Somewhere over the rainbow…
    Happy Monday to All!
    Thank you, I needed that!

17. OMG LOL!!! Totally redonk.

Cute puppeh, though. :)

18. No gravity in Ohio? CRAP. No wonder the morning commute was so hard. It was this puppeh’s Dorothy pigtails!

So does Judy Garland have to wear a Toto suit to correct this physics mistake?

19. coyotemom says:

Kris, I thought Gidget too!!

20. temperance says:

wow. i can’t believe i’m saying this but i agree with dani- that wig totally suits her. huh.

21. hon glad says:

Oh hai, I’m just about to place my paw print on the boulevard of fame.

22. chanpon says:

Whoa, no razors on the island for Mary Anne has left her a little hairy.

23. leeleemarie says:

Blond wig next, please! Maybe some false eyelashes too.

24. RevWaldo says:

- Now, Ms. Fluffy, you are, I believe, auditioning for the part of Dorothy for our production of The Wizard of Oz.
    – Right
    – Now, Ms. Fluffy, I couldn’t help noticing almost at once that you are a four-legged person.
    – You noticed that?
    – I noticed that, Ms. Fluffy. When you have been in the business as long as I have you come to notice these things almost instinctively. Now, Ms. Fluffy, you, a four-legged person, are applying for the role of Dorothy – a role which, traditionally, involves the use of a two-legged actor.
    – Correct.
    – And yet you, a quadradexter, are applying for the role.
    – Right.
    – A role for which two legs would seem to be the maximum requirement.
    – Very true.
    – Well, Ms. Fluffy, need I point out to you where your deficiency lies as regards landing the role?
    – Yes, I think you ought to.
    – Need I say without overmuch emphasis that it is in the leg division that you are deficient.
    – The leg division?
    – Yes, the leg division, Ms. Fluffy. You are deficient in it to the tune of two. Your back legs I like. I like your hind legs. They’re lovely legs for the role. That’s what I said when I saw you come in. I said “Lovely legs for the role.” The trouble is you have front legs as opposed to front arms.
    – You mean the front legs are inadequate?
    – Yes, they’re inadequate, Ms. Fluffy. And, to my mind, the British public is not ready for the sight of a four-legged girl skipping down the yellow-brick road.
    – I see.
    – There’s also the matter of carrying the basket, which by tradition is done by Dorothy hooking it under one arm, which you lack.
    – True.
    – However, don’t despair. After all, you score over a woman with no legs at all. Should a legless woman come in here demanding the role, I should have no hesitation in saying “Get out. Run away.”
    – So there’s still a chance?
    – There is still a very good chance. If we get no two-legged actors in here within the next two months, there is still a very good chance that you’ll land this vital role. Failing two-legged actors, you, a quadradexter, are just the sort of person we shall be attempting to contact telephonically.
    – Well…thank you very much.
    – So my advice is, to hop on a bus, go home, and sit by your telephone in the hope that we will be getting in touch with you. (shows her out the door.) I’m sorry I can’t be more definite, but as you realise, it’s really a two-legged woman we’re after. Good day Ms. Fluffy.
    – (pokes her head back into the door) Before I go, are there any other roles available you think I might be be good for?
    – (not looking up) No, nothing comes to mind. Good day..

25. …um, how about “Toto”? Hello?

;)

26. (btw, awesome dialog, RevWaldo. Lucas should damn well hire you.)

27. momof2kitties says:

Aaaacckk!!! Dog abuse! This doggeh is clearly in pain!

/nuff

:-)

28. Courtney says:

She looks pretty pleased to have that wig on her head. Cute doggie!

29. But… But… She is perfectly suited to play Dorthy in the doggie version of “The Wizard of OZ”.
    What???!!No Doggie Version.. Then we need one STAT.

30. LOLOL!

Theo – thanks so much for the video link. Nearly peed in my pant watching that. I *must* get busy and find all the hidden jewels in my LOTR set!

[I believe that clip is the last (and best) easter egg in the set... - Ed.]

31. Ack! The cuteness!! *implodes*

32. It’s Mrs. Muggles!

(And now we know RevWaldo is really Peter Cook in disguise…)

33. Michelle says:

:) Sweet

34. Michelle says:

It’s not just the pigtails. It’s those bangs!

RevWaldo: hahahah! good stuff!

35. Huh.

I have to say, this puppeh pulls the wig off way better than some humans would.

36. I just can’t get over how natural it looks.

37. ThreeCatNight says:

“I’m really glad I went on “What Not to Wear”! Nick’s haircut changed my life!”

38. I totally had that hairdo when I was 5! This pup has the forehead for bangs otherwise it would never work. And even though he’s a natural blond he can totally get away with being a brunette although I’m sure the carpet is never going to match the curtains….if you know what I mean….

39. scooterpants says:

ummm. pommies love the dress-up.
    note the adorable proud smile.
    so cute.

40. Furbabies says:

This is so cute. I really want a little doggie to dress up. Puppy looks really happy too. It’s amazing what people can think up, just wish I was as inventive or creative.

41. oh wow…. i’m speechless. i don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

42. oh my sweet lord. ha ha ha ha ha!!!

43. Catsquatch says:

ok, thats just too…

umm….

too…..

44. woofysma says:

I laughed out loud as soon as I saw her. Love the bangs, the bows, and the lovely modeling pose.

45. Balalaika Gap says:

When I was a kid, we had a rectangle of nappy, bright yellow, shag-style fake fur. We used to affix it to our dog’s head with yarn (tied loosely around her ears as hair ribbons, like in this pic). Not quite as sleek and lovely as lil’ miss here, but we were clearly way ahead of our time.

46. I was thinking she kinda looks like that girl (whose name escapes me) on that TV show, “NCIS”!

47. That is just wrong.

48. well, at least the person didn’t resort to STUPID things like dying the dogs hair. and painting the dogs nails.

[My, aren't you the pleasant one. I'm sure your mother is very proud. - Ed.]

49. wow. this rev waldo??
    too many words. shh.

50. Jewelia says:

Next haircut I get is gonna be doggie style! lol

51. RevWaldo says:

Cheers, Theo, et al! But Lurker’s right – Peter Cook gets 99.9% of the credit (and Dudley Moore for all that hopping.)

[Fine, fine... George Lucas should hire HIM then... - Ed.]

52. I hate to ask but does anyone know where I can get a dog wig? LOL

53. Love the picture. Loved the dialogue… but… how’s a no-legged woman gonna run away? Huh? She’s got no legs!

54. Totalee Puppy says:

Should’ve quit after the
    hamster…been all downhill…

55. DixiesMom says:

Ohh, this is juuust… WRONG in sooo many ways…

56. WAHAHHAAHHAHA!!!! does this wig come in red?

57. Aww… she feels pretty.

58. That’s my Fuzzy :D! He is a boy btw xD

59. Well then HE feels pretty. And there’s nothing wrong with that!

60. cheesybird says:

Fuzzy cuts a very dashing figure there, Kammie. ;-)

61. Well THIS Fuzzy has hair and puts the Fuzzy Wuzzy poem out of commission. What a fuzzy, wuzzy boy! Is that a doll wig? What a good sport Fuzzy is!

62. This puppy is all, “Lollipop, lollipop, la la lala lala!” :D

63. sushiomelette says:

Judy Barkland in The Wizard of Paws!

64. Tobysmom1111 says:

OMG! I Lafffed myself silly. Actually this sweet little girl looks exactly like my big sister did back in 1965 in her third grade picture! LOL! That just made my day! Hilarious!

65. Totalee Puppy says:

“Frenchy” in GREASE?

66. Margaret says:

So I’m scrolling down… hedgehog… puppies… blah blah cute… and WHAT IN THE NAME OF JUNE ALLYSON…?!

That ain’t right.

67. Viviana says:

Oh, my paws and whiskers. This is wrong on so many levels.

V

68. omg, so cute!
    anyone know what breed this pup is?