Oh, and gas up the car before you come back

[Son] OK, Dad.

Happy Father’s Day to the BEST DAD OUT THERE, my very own Pops. XOXOXOXOXOX!

Comments

1. Awwww! Head scritch!

2. An a Happeee Father’z Day-o tew teh best dad in mai wurruld, mai Dad! :))

3. Rogh-sensei says:

PenguinsYEY!

4. Happy Father’s Day to all you Dads here (whether you have 2 and/or 4-legged kids)!!!

And a special Happy Day to our dear Meg’s Pops, too!

5. Furbabies says:

Happy Father’s day to all the Dads out there in Interwebsland. Enjoy teh cute!

6. *waddle waddle* lol

7. eikoleigh says:

cute! Happy Father’s Day to all the pops out there.

8. How sweet!

9. And mine!

10. Totalee Puppy says:

Happy Father’s Day to Froggy! Thanks for letting us ride in your car. We love you!

11. leah b. says:

Theo Happy Fathers Day !!!
    [Heh, thanks… – Ed.]

And yes to all the rest of the fathers out there!

Ps. How do we know that’s dad not Mom saying I told you not to talk to your father like that?

12. SQUEEEEE!!! I LOVE emperor pengueen behbehs!

::splode::

13. The odds of my father reading this blog are fairly nil.

And I did have a nice lunch with him this afternoon.

But…anyway….I love you dad. Happy Father’s Day. You are my Emperor Penguin Dad.

14. We adopted our son (he’s 5) last summer, so this was his first Father’s Day. Apparently at his creche they did a Father’s Day project, and he was determined to buy me a present. My wife took him to the shops, and he spent an hour trying to decide what I wanted most in the world.

He bought me a football.

We spent all day in the park, and even the dog was exhausted at the end.

Yesterday was a good day.

Best to all fathers, and special best to your dad, Meg.

15. gooeyctr says:

What a beautiful day, Edward! Hold him close.

16. Edward, that is so sweet!

17. that is so sweet! that’s what it’s all about. sigh.

and meg, that post is a perfect one for fathers day. those penguin daddies go through A LOT for those lil ones. they deserve major props.

18. ButtaRumCake says:

GAH! Edward, that’s so sweet! Sounds like a PERFECT day to me *smiles* All the best to all the dad’s here (sorry it’s a day late)

19. chanpon says:

Happy Father’s Day. Now can you stop pecking my head?

20. ThreeCatNight says:

So sweet.
    I loved my dad dearly, and I lost him last year. So, even those of us who are daughters, please cherish them while you have them.
    Thank you.

21. Not usually a nuffer or someone who yells “Shopped!” but does anyone else think that Dad was super-imposed, badly? Weird dark grey shadow around the body and lack of elongated shadow on the ground behind them.

22. Not ‘shopped. Just a high-contrast photo. And there wouldn’t be an elongated shadow if the sun is directly overhead.