Mom, Josh is sucking on my ear again

Mooooooooom! Josh said he was gonna suck my brains out and I think he’s doing it!!! Mooooooooooom! [Serious slurping noises + Mom eye roll]

Snow Bengal Kitten Geboren am 26. 3. 06, originally uploaded by DellaLuna.

Amoise F., Slurplicious FIND

Comments

1. iluvpopsicls says:

What pretty eyes!

2. Pearl Ostroff says:

Oh. How sweet. Very newly born. What beautiful eyes Momma has.

3. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh! Oh! SQUEEEEEEEEE! and SQUEEEEEEE again!
    Beautiful Mommy, and kittlingks.
    How I wish I could say Nevair Mind to finding a new job and just stay home to be a foster mum to kittens. ***sighs***

4. Anne Boleyn says:

If I had me these kitties and then I won the lottery, I would take them hang gliding.

5. Pebbles says:

Look at the left paw streeeeetch!!!

6. Juniper Jupiter says:

OMG!! KYOOOOOT!!!

They kinda look like those ferocious tiggers Siegfried and Roy handle, no?

Oh, and Yitzysmommie, thank you for using “kitling”(okay you played around with the spelling a bit, but still)…that’ll be a million bux! :D Since I “invented” (Stole from my Hubby) the word! :P Or if you have cats or dogs, just give a skritch for me, okay? :D

7. if there was a “nom nom nom” moment, this would be it. What a cute moma cat too.

8. Nicolletta says:

Beautiful mama cat! Precious bebeh kitties!

SQUEEEEEE!!!!

9. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh my gosh, if you value your evening do NOT go to the DellaLuna photostream.
    I was just lost in a sea of kittehs until Yitzy jumped in my lap and demanded that I pay attention to HIM only.

10. AuntieMame says:

MOOOOOOOOOM, don’t let him suck out my BRAAAAAAAAINS!!1!

11. “Josh, stop sucking your brothers brains out and both of you GO TO SLEEP.”

also, squeeeeee!

12. What a gorgeous mama! I’m sure the babies will grow into being adorable too (sorry, sorry-I just don’t find newborn kits to be that swoon inducing.But they will be!)

13. Mama kitteh is looking at the camera like “You see what I have to deal with all day?”.

14. Sweet, adorable mouthful kittens, but slightly overshadowed by absolutely beautiful mama. <3

15. You can keep your million dollar photo of Angelina and her new twins.

I’ll take sweet judy blue-eyed momma kitteh and the earsuckers any day.

16. OMG. It bears repeating – those are the most gorgeous cat eyes I’ve ever seen.

17. chanpon says:

Mmm…pink kitty bebehs! I just want to snort them right up…

I see some extra pawsies and butts towards the top. I wonder how many were in the whole kaboodle.

18. Look at those irresistibly nommable pink arms. BIG SCHMOO!!!!

19. wow mom has pretty eyes…cute bebehs too

20. Brak_Silverbone says:

What a beautiful mama cat! She looks like a negative version of a marmalade kitty! (Cute babies too!)

21. Mom looks a little like my cat (except for the eyes…) Hope baby is after lunch and just munching a bit…

22. I wonder when the babalehs will get their stripes?

Yitzysmommie, how did the job interview go? I’m crossin’ my fingers for ya!

23. How beautiful! (weeps)

24. Even without the behbehs, Mum is possibly the most beautiful cat I’ve ever seen. :)

25. Hon Glad says:

Will the kittehs have Mommas blue eyes? I hope they do.

26. caroline says:

Just look at all those pink kittens! Sweet!
    Beautiful white tiger ma ma kitty!

27. That is one heart-stoppingly beautiful kitty-mama. I love the bebehs too, but I’ve never seen any white tiger markings like that on any kitteh. Dang!

28. What lovely blue eyes!

And OMG PEEENK newborn behbeh kitties!!!

29. Kimbunny says:

Chanpon – if you go to flicker, you’ll see that there are SIX of these beautiful babies!

30. staticgirl says:

Never mind the kittens, what a beeyootiful cat!!!!

31. momof2kitties says:

That’s one beautiful momma cat.

WANT!!!!!!!

32. marie_n says:

oooh i’d like to go swimming in mommy kitty’s eyes! and the little key-keys look like rolley polley balls of dough. very nommable.

33. What a beautiful mommy. It’s ok mama, we’re not going to hurt your babies.

Just worship y’all a little.

34. That is surely the most interesting coat I’ve ever seen. Does anyone know what breed/cross the mama cat is?

35. That cat has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.

36. I think that’s an ocicat, if I’m not mistaken.

37. toborzgrrl says:

I am pretty sure that Mama cat is a lynx-point Siamese. She is very like my Miss Sapphire right down to the bootiful blue eyes

38. ThreeCatNight says:

Three beauties, and a very precious moment.

39. wow! that is an exotic looking cat. she is beautiful. i think i would hold her and cuddle her forever if she was mine. look those cheeks and eyes!

40. marie_n says:

she looks like a perfectly grilled marshmallow, actually. mew-tiful.

41. Proud Mummy!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wee kittens……..SHHHHHHHHHHH
    Quiet Time.

And little kisses to the wee ones!

42. Wow. That’s one gorgeous mama cat! And soon-to-be gorgeous catlets.

43. wow wouldnt this be the cutest happy mamas day front cover……:) me melting to be a mama:D

44. totally cute! :) luv those lil kittehs :)