Get me my English to Goatlish Dictionary

I love the little pathetic “yeeeeeeeessss!” at the end. At least that’s what my English to Goatlish dictionary said he meant.

Adrian W., I won’t charge you for the translation this time.

Comments

1. chanpon says:

“bwaaaa~~~~~”

Cutest. Bleating. EVER!

2. chanpon says:

Er…now that I think about it, why is the little goat tucked into bed anyway??

3. Why don’t I have a goat in my bed! Uh, cute goat baby.

4. omg that one is very very young

5. Wombats says:

ADORABULS! I predict a very spoiled McGoatersons in the future!

6. Juniper Jupiter says:

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD!!!

That is TOO kyoot!!!

I’ll bet this l’il lammie goat is a far distant cousin to the British Siamese cat Alaska (the cheeky kitty who didn’t want to come outside…despite her mum’s pleas)…

XD

7. cheesybird says:

Is it my imagination or is this goat named Spot? How cute is that?

8. Michelle says:

dag nabbit I want a bed goat too :\

9. Please may I snorgle his ears!? PLEEEEZE!? Maybe a wee nibbling, no teef, I promise!

10. Goatlish. Tee hee.

That is the softest looking little lamb I have ever seen.

11. Is the name scott or spot? What a little love bug in the bed!!

12. Pygmy goat! I had 3 of them. They make great pets! Used to walk mine around the yard on leashes when I was little.

13. That was too much. Now i have to sign up at goat-trauma.org

14. OMG!!!! I want this on a continuous loop, the sweet little baaaah! Even the foster babies stopped their destruction activities to listen!!!

15. I love goats. Jon Katz, who has a column about farm life on Slate.com, writes that the goats are the only animals who take any interest in what he does as he walks around the farm, and they constantly give him @#$ about it. They have a running dialogue:

NYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
    Shut up, you goats!
    BLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHH!
    Huh, that’s all you know. :P
    PHHHHHTHTHTHTYHBTBHBHTB!
    Nuts to you, goats!

He writes “Goats are the cable talk show panelists of the animal world.”

16. PS sounds like the little one is saying “NYERHE!” with a very fast vibrato. ;)

17. Hon Glad says:

I agree Meg its yeees.

18. i just replayed it 5 times in a row and LOL’ed every time at that last little “mehehehehe!” so cute.

19. jazmella says:

TOO CUTE!! I can’t believe my eyes, this little fella MUST be a figment of my imagination. CAN. NOT. BE. REAL! Noo, I don’t believe it…WHAT! OMG…AWWW!!

Is really real?

20. Actually, I’m preeeeetty sure he said, “I could eat.”

21. What a sweet little goaty voice. Oh, and Berthaservant, a baby goat is a kid, not a lamb. You probably already knew that, but I’m just sayin’. :)

22. Thanks for the correction, nads. I probably DID know that somewhere in me head, but, not being as well-versed in animal husbandry terms as I am in other areas of Cuteolog, I sit corrected.

I do know that a large collection of water-based invertebrates is called “a smack of jellyfish,” but that doesn’t apply here.

23. Cuteology, that is. Have to fire my proofreader.

24. Too cute. Need a longer video.

Related but funny instead of cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0S5zS8jSE4

talking goat :D

25. JNO — two thoughts:
    1) LOL. Love how the girl just breaks up too.
    2) Jeez, enough with the goat-nads already!

26. @JNO and Theo: Great video! Talk about havin’ a pair!! Towards the beginning, he sounds a little like Jerry Lewis….

27. @JNO

That was hilarious!

28. zerosmom says:

I love the goat, I love how he bleats!! Wonder how my cats would get on with a goat.

29. catablob says:

I think he is related to that ‘cheeky’ cat Alaska who wouldn’t come inside from her little hut in the garden.
    Nyerhe!

30. Soooooo cute!!

31. Not to be a skeptic, but I believe the person-friend said “yes”…I detect a human accent.

I wonder what my cat would think of a kid in the house, hmmmm must research kid adoption…

32. I was an adopted kid. Or was that not what you meant?

33. EEEE!!!! Wee little goatie-la!!

Kisses to Wee goatie-la!!

34. Totalee Puppy says:

Here’s looking at you, kid…
    Sorry, couldn’t resist…

35. binky-mama says:

I just checked my bed and there is NO behbeh goat tucked under the covers.

Unacceptable.