I am NOT leaving the house like this

Oh, I am a mess. I shall require 2 more hours of make-up, hairextensions, extra lashes—the WORKS. Chop chop. [claps paws together]

Sleepy Milou, originally uploaded by xoMissi.

I said chop chop, Lori W.!!!

Comments

1. Oh, don’t worry precious, you are gorgeous au naturel!

2. Katrina says:

Let’s talk this over-I see a beautiful, fluffy puppy just as you are…

3. Definitely eyelash extensions to match the earses!!!

4. hon glad says:

My gahd I look like Squirrel Nutkin instead of a foxy sex bomb.

5. I look like this right now. Do you think if I send in a pic – Meg’ll post it?

6. Aw don’t look so sad, little puppeh! You’ll look better after a haircut!

7. zeldapie says:

You’re cute when you pout, hon.

8. Theresa says:

OTC, she looks fab as she is!! Get out there and strut it, puppeh!

9. chanpon says:

Adorabuhl ear tufts.

10. ThreeCatNight says:

“I wonder if any of the supermodels have days like this?”

11. cheesybird says:

Don’t worry puppers! We all have bad ear days.

12. It is sooo difficult when we fashionista Pups must always be looking beautiful.With the hair style my nails and picking teh absolutely perfect frock I am just done in some days Just done in.You know it does take lots of work to look This Faaaabulous!

13. that’s kinda what my hair looks like on these humid days!

14. The Other One Michelle says:

Ermine, it’s how I look every day and I thought it was a good look for me :-). Super duper cute puppy! Wanna play with his/her poofy parts. Not in a sick way.

15. she looks like the grinch with those ears.

16. binky-mama says:

I have had long hair almost my whole life… then one day I got a pixie cut and lo and behold… I had a cowlick that looks just like this!

I loves you just like this leetle puppeh!

17. This is how I feel today too. Bleh.

(Back to sleep).

18. Katrina says:

Berthaservant-For diagnostic reasons I ask: are your ears sticky-uppy or floppy-downy?

19. Do your ears hang low?
    Do they wobble to and fro?

20. Today is definitely ears down day.
    And my eyeballs droop. They bobble in my soup.

21. [Minor spelling correction there. Had to do it. – Ed.]

22. Thanks, Teho, although I had always heard it with the “W” (“always” meaning “that one time I was in first grade”).

23. …as opposed to that *other* time you were in first grade, eh?

24. scooterpants says:

heavens boyz…
    sometimes a new ‘dew’ is hard to get used to.
    i think she looks just bootie-full.
    she can come to my house and stay any time, we luvs her just the way she iz.
    berthaservant- tomorrow tiz anuther day.
    earz up! wring out them eyeballz.:)

25. Katrina says:

BS-A floppy-downy ear day, huh? I’m sorry that you are having a floppy-downy ear day.
    I had never heard about the eyeball-soup diagnostic.
    Hmmm, well, you seem to need at least one YaY! and as much Ohboyohboyohboy as you can handle, throughout the day. It is cheaper at CVS, but Don’t get the generic stuff, it doesn’t taste like the original. Now how is your Aha? Have you had any Aha in the past 24 hours?
    I think you may have a mild case of Toofewcats. What do you think, does this diagnosis feel right to you?
    Otherwise you have Floppy-Downy Eared Denge Fever and that well, cats can’t figure into. Lorises, now, if you have access to a Loris or any animal with ‘affe’ at the end of its name…I’ll be bold and say you need “God has such a great sense of Humor” Therapy. Now. We can help, I bet! Let us help. Take the first step, Berthaservant…

26. Can you tie them in a knot,
    Can you tie them in a bow????