PASS THE KETCHUP STAT

[Smothers puppeh in ketchup and starts to nom]

Um, I think I’m going to warm him up on the grill for a little longer.

Cutest hot dog, originally uploaded by il D@Vi.

Ew, Cha D.! I can’t believe you did that! I hope there are no grill marks.

(What kind of dog?  This kind of dog!)

Comments

1. OH MY!

2. 260Oakley says:

He’s definitely not done, ’cause he’s still pink around the edges.

3. OH!! OH!!! PUPPY SANDWHICH!!!!!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM! i want to chizzomp his little furry face and eat him allllll up! well…maybe leave a little bit for ear nomage at a later time…yummy…-barfs a rainbow-

4. [headtilt]
    duuude, am I still asleep?

5. Is that a Corgi???

6. Well, oddly, it’s *not* a weiner dog…

7. Pups ‘n’ buns!

8. what breed of pup is that?

9. Looks like a ‘wahwah, if the Flickr tags are to be believed:

10. BeanSidhe says:

Teeny pupper on a bun? Lookit the widdle pink nose and the widdle pink pawsies and the
    *splode*

11. AuntieMame says:

Awww! On Sunday I met a 15-week-old pug whose Mommy was walking him back from the dog run. He wouldn’t have fit on a hotdog bun like this little fella, but he might’ve fit on a biggish croissant.

12. no ketchup needed, as this pup is Obvy covered in extra awesome sauce.

13. brinnann says:

I love it when I see CT references in the comments. :)

14. Heaven’s me, I don’t know what CT is.

Just don’t tell me the puppeh is named “Frank.”

15. scooterpants says:

its the most adorable lil chihuahua i have ever seen.
    i think the nommin would be best done without condiments and raw. :)

16. I hope the bead had been heated so puppey can enjoy a warm dream before being NOMMED by me, NOM

17. manekineko says:

I think we need a COXCU of that moist nosicle…

18. OM NOM NOM NOM

19. He’s so very WEE.

20. This is too much.

21. Is Anne Geddes branching out or something?

22. claudia says:

HOW????!!! HOW I say, did this happen!??

23. Gotta tell you – this looks just like a baby dairy cow.
    On a bun.

24. Rachel Sweeden says:

That is the tiniest chihuahua puppy that I have ever seen. I can not believe it.

25. Juniper Jupiter says:

Oh, that’s just wrong.

Cute, but wrong.

**groans**

26. I guess you might want the link where you can comment:

27. That must be a true hot dog…only, I don’t eats no meat;)Is snuggling wif’ the pupper and the hot dog okay? Cause I can handle that…

28. DejaMew says:

That lil puppy looks fresher than the bun. If only he was sleeping on a bed of lettuce…with slices of tomato and cheese, too. And perhaps a pickle for garnish.

Nom nom nom nom…yummmmmm!

29. I love that its wee ears haven’t unfurled yet to full chihuahua size. They’re still in their convenient travel mode — squooshed into little triangles.

30. COXCU of the wee muzzle and nosicle, please!!!

31. chanpon says:

Arrrghh!!! Zee cuteness, it kills me.

32. Theresa says:

Once again, that plain white bun is not up to ze task. A nice crusty baguette, with some chipotle mayo, please!

33. I want to nom those pink little parts.

34. omg, you are bru-tal!

Oh, I wish I wuz an Oscar Myer weiner!

35. woofysma says:

wannasmile – I don’t eat meat either, but I’d love to just slightly nibble on those perfect silky little ears and then kiss the top of the noggin and I must taste the pinky paws.

36. Daphne Moss says:

Yesh, and sniff the puppeh bref and brush lips against his velvety muzzle and hear the tiny little squee…oh no..

SPLODED….

37. Raemie L. says:

Is that mattress comfy? I liked the puppeh’s face poking out of the taco in pics on Flickr, too. :)

38. Oh.
    My.
    GOD.

*is dead of cute*

39. *burp*

He was delicious!

There are certain blogs I should stay away from.

40. OH! would you look at that it took out my “< " marks!

I was htmly and stuff apparently!

41. HOT DAWG!

I’m glad I’m not an Oscar Meyer wiener
    That is what I wouldn’t wanna be
    ‘Cause if I were an Oscar Meyer wiener
    There would soon be nothing left of me!!
    :D

42. Katrina says:

As I look at ‘Killer Corgi’ sleeping in a curl over there, yes, I can see just how she would have come from such teeeny tiiny stock. The ears, the markings, and it looks like a cardigan with a tailio, as is my companion. How cute is that? Very, very cute.

43. Looks more like a bratwurst to me!

44. Katrina says:

I can’t believe that her ears were ever that tiny, though…oh, nom, nom,nom…

45. Hon Glad says:

Pass the relish.

46. As a true Chicagoan, I have to object. One does NOT put ketchup on a dog. Mustard yes, ketchup, no way.

47. bookmonstercats says:

A sausage dog. Yum.

48. ashagato says:

he’s so new, his mouf and feets are so red, it almost hurts.

49. –Heaven’s me, I don’t know what CT is.
    berthaservant–
    CT is the informal unofficial forum some of us Cute Overload peeps hang out in. Yer welcome to peek in and join us any time. Anyone is, we’re not an exclusive club. ;-)
    “awesome sauce” is a recurring phrase we use when someone or something is extra good, we say, “that is so awesome with extra awesome sauce”.

50. I can has cheezburger?

51. waitress, excuse me, but i ordered an open-faced sandwich, not this little eyes-still-closed pupini. oh, nom nom nom nom nevermind.

52. I love how his little nose and paws match the pink and red on the plate perfectly!

53. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh the puppitude!
    Sooooo, this long time CO lover wonders what does it MEEN that we want to eat such precious puppy sammiches or purritos??

54. karla b says:

That wee pup is precious, but I think that picture is – sorry – just a little bit icky. Don’t hate me!!!

55. Karla — we don’t hate you.

56. Susan — you know there’s an “IHasAHotdog.com” now, right?

57. Metz — I think “awesome sauce” might be a Jack-Black-ism. I’ve definitely heard it outside the context of CuteTalk and Cute Overload.

58. Totalee Puppy says:

T-Puppy order precious puppy on ciabatta bread…
    T-Puppy pretend to put ketchup on… Ask for carry-out
    foam box…
    Leave tip, throw paper place mat and napkins in
    “Thank You/Gracias” trash bin…
    Leave with precious puppy…Bye!!

59. Totalee Puppy says:

Actually, I’m used to two
    loveable human partners who fire up the grill after marinating everything in a signature
    concoction they call “Loathsome Sauce.” Survivors get extra dessert.

60. x3 Too cute! :D It looks like my baby Chihuahua ^^

61. Katrina says:

I just went to the I’net to look up baby Corgalas…We rescued ours when she was full-grown… no way was she this tiny at birth!
    Cute little morsel puppy! Mustard, yes, Ketchup ewww.

62. Totally — LOL @ “loathsome sauce” — I think I’ve actually tried a sample of that at Buffalo Wild Wings. They just call it “Blazin'” sauce though. Seriously brutal, seriously harsh stuff.

For dessert: Pepto.

63. bookmonstercats says:

Yitzie-m… we want to carry that adorableness out to the world and teach it the power of the Qte…. tummy’s the best way (if you ignore the basics of the digestive process, that is).

64. Theresa says:

“The pink tastes better than you think.” SNORT!

65. gross!!!

66. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!

::dies::

67. Theresa — yep, sometimes the ad folks get it right.

68. he’s so piiiiink!

*nom*

69. Jewelia says:

Hotdogs are my fav!

70. he is so cute or she however.you are truly blessed to have that little animal. he is the stuart little of puppys.just precious.#1 animal lover/child love/old people lover/anythingh thats nice and cute i love

71. Trudi HB says: