Eat my dust, Mofos

Seriously.

Eat it. [Peels out]

Hellskitten

Hell’s kitten, BABY! Woooooooooooooooo! [grabbing on for dear life] See ya, Kelly!

Comments

1. Kitten riding without a helmet? Not cute, C.O. Not cute.

Tee hee..
    BLEEN, MOFOS!
    BLEEEEEEEEN!!!!

2. brrraaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmbbbrooooommbbbbroommm

Did anyone get the license plate of the QT that hit me?
    (falls over ded)

3. Kitty even has a badass look on his face!!!
    Stay in the crosswalks people!!
    Is that a Marmie Davidson he’s riding??

4. Took a look down a westbound road,
    Right away I made my choice
    Headed out to my big two-wheeler,
    I was tired of my own voice
    Took a bead on the northern plains
    And just rolled that power on

5. Dude, it’s Threebert from the Dream Office.

Now, I gotta find the original…

6. That kitten looks more comfortable than I ever will on a motorcycle! Is that wrong? Am I just lame? Or is that one BADASS kitteh?

7. omg, clean the lil baby’s nose boogins. think he has gnats stuck in there from a long days’ ride!

8. Theresa says:

Well, Rissu, sometimes you’re the gnat, sometimes you’re the kitten nostrils. ;)

9. Christabel says:

No helmet?! Be safe kitty!

10. Juniper Jupiter says:

No helmet, no leathers, either…imagine the roadburns…YIPES!!!

Schweet widdow kitling…MINE!

11. Khadija says:

this kitteh is serious, just look at the rogue determination on de face

12. :: ahem ::

Having recently become obsessed with marmies, I am hereby asserting my strong belief that this is the SAME marmie who was last week giving a scalp massage (pronounced British style, MASS-ahzh) on this self-same site.

We are all cuteologists, but my emphasis is kittehs.

13. “And now for a MASS-ahzh from the Swedish Prime Minister…”

Berthaservant, I still got THREE unspoken-for MARMIES, 2 girls and 1 boy….all one needs is a plane ticket outta Philly…..just sayin’….

14. *puts on unaffected face* Why should I go to Philly when I could just stay here and save… *face cracks right in two* MUST have one of the marmies!!! must!

15. snoopysnake says:

He needs a calico to be his Motorcycle Mama who’ll see-the-world-on-his- Harley-if-the-chain-don’t-break!

16. Bless you, Gail. But I have to think that with the cash it would take to make that happen, I could adopt a marmie out here and donate to the pet-related charity of my choice.

17. ThreeCatNight says:

Get your motor running,
    Head out on the highway,
    Lookin’for adventure,
    Or whatever comes my way…
    Like a true Nature’s Child,
    I was born,
    Born to be Wild!

“Easy Rider: Part II”

18. 260Oakley says:

Kitteh: Born to be Mild.

19. Kiragirl says:

Get you motor purring
    Head out to the jungle
    lookin for the chippees
    or whatever comes my way!
    Like a true devil’s child
    I was born, born, to be wild
    Born to be wiiiiild, stay like a chiiiild!

Easy Rider, Part III

20. Get yer op’ner runnin’
    Head in from the hallway
    Pull up to the food dish…

You know, we could do this all day.

21. wagthedogma says:

Rebel without a kleenex! But still so schweeeeet! :)

22. Heh. We should have FourFour stick Winston on a motorbike & shoot some pix. It could be “Rebel Without a Schnoz.”

23. eikoleigh says:

haha – the headline says it all – meOW!

24. I make a rich woman beg, I’ll make a good woman steal
    I’ll make an old woman blush, and make a young woman squeal
    I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
    I’m here to tell ya honey, that I’m bad to the bone

Bad to the bone
    Bad to the bone
    B-B-B-B-Bad to the bone
    B-B-B-B-Bad
    B-B-B-B-Bad
    Bad to the bone

25. Melinda says:

L’il kitteh has some serious nose goblins!
    Still, once that sweet nosicle is cleaned up, it will be ripe for some smoochin!

26. yeah, u herd it, I’m bad to the b–wha-hey!!! MAAA! Ma!! Put me down Ma! How can I be a bad boy iffen ur carrying me around by my scruff? MA!!!!! Geeez!

27. i’m forever an orange pussy mom. all i wanna do is wipe this lil guy’s nose and remove his eye boogers. :)

28. AlbertaGirl says:

Is it really safe for this kitteh to ride a motorbike when he can’t even focus his wee eyes yet??? It’s OK pumpkin, I will drive you around until you can get both eyeballs pointed in the same direction!

29. Yeah, I don’t think this little dewd has a license.

30. cakelyn says:

visible bike!

31. Raemie L. says:

Annie – perfect lyrics!

Is this how kitteh is going to chase down Ralph S. Mouse?

32. yankeebird says:

LOL @ cakelyn

I’m kinda freaked out by the big giant hand in the background.

33. Wombats says:

Born To Be Wild – Steppenwolf

Get your motor running
    Head out on the highway
    Looking for adventure
    In whatever comes our way

Yeah, darling
    Gonna make it happen
    Take the world in a love embrace
    Fire all of your guns at once and
    Explode into space

I like smoke and lightning
    Heavy metal thunder
    Racing in the wind
    And the feeling that I’m under

Yeah, darling
    Gonna make it happen
    Take the world in a love embrace
    Fire all of your guns at once and
    Explode into space

Like a true nature child
    We were born
    Born to be wild
    We have climbed so high
    Never want to die
    Born to be wild
    Born to be wild

34. Totalee Puppy says:

Is this what they call “Hog Heaven” ?

35. Totalee Puppy says:

I can’t see the big giant
    hand in the background…
    I knew this would happen–Too much cuteness!! Can’t see anymore!!!

36. cheesybird says:

Eeee!!! Toe splay!!!

37. OMG, your comments made me giggles more than looking at the kitten! All those motorcycle songs, hahaha! ;)

38. Katrina says:

I went to the I’net and visited with our friend Winston last evening. There are a few Winston-named cats out there, but only one “Winston-my-love”. Just a spectacular cat, my hopes for this one on the Marmie Davidson (very nice)are that he has his own stellar puursonality.

39. Theresa says:

Hey you all forgot “Just wrap your legs round these velvet rims
    And strap your paws ‘cross my engines!”

40. Hon Glad says:

Come on guys let’s burn some rubber.On the other hand got any milks?

41. yankeebird says:

Totalee Puppy, look at the top left corner. I’m 98% sure that’s the palm of someone’s hand. See the lines, and the shadows right by Evel Kittnievel’s ears where the fingers begin?

42. Yitzysmommie says:

The HKMC’s prez here is purty kewt. I too want to gently wash his leetle face and then kees him after he sputters.

43. Totalee Puppy says:

What a friend we have in
    YANKEEBIRD! I haz got my vision back…I haz seen the giant hand!! No more
    eye-drops, no more carrots
    three times a day…I do kind of miss the carotene
    rush that was getting me
    through the afternoon…

44. Hi!

My housemate submitted the photo and this kitten and its sisters and brothers are totally looking for a home…If you live in San Diego, you should let these little guys DRIVE RIGHT INTO YOUR HEART! :)

45. And I’ve seen you at the corners and cafes it seems,
    Orange fur and blue eyes, my favorite color scheme
    And I pulled him on behind
    And down to the Dream Office we did ride…

46. ♥ Subhangi. And Richard Thompson. And the Dream Office.

“I see tomcats on Triumphs in leather and chrome
    “Swoopin’ down from the Space Needle to carry me home”

[edit -- had to touch up the second line... - Ed.]

47. I saved this pic to my hard drive & emailed it to a friend & now i’M accused of a trojan virus!! Anyone else?

48. Coincidence, Debra.
    Still, it’s probably a good idea to get your computer checked out. The trojan, if there is one, may have been on your hard drive already.

49. Amarissa says:

Vroom Vroom!
    I’m going to the OC!

50. Can you edit my comment too? Just add it to the previous one.

Said Orange Tabby to me, “That’s a fine motorbike.
    A kitteh would feel special on any such like.”
    Said me to kitteh, “My snorgles to you.
    It’s a Vincent Black Lightning 1952.”

51. No need, Subhangi. It’s too bad there aren’t more RT fans glomming on, tho.