YOU are in BIG TRUBZ young lady!

I TOLD YOU not to go to Sex and the City without me. And you ate my carrots.

Rabbit 03, originally uploaded by dollipoptart.

Goran G., you don’t see that inner-ear pink on many softballs these days…

Comments

1. heh, funny bunny….

2. BOOP!

3. “I’m just a handful of innocence!”

4. Tell me that’s a baby New Zealand White – I don’t care, lie to me, just tell me it is!

5. karmina says:

aaw, the bunny looks so shamefaced. or is that disapproval lurking underneath the surface?

6. AuntieMame says:

“Day and night, night and day, work my fingers to the bone, for what?”

“I don’t…”

“SHUT UP! And when I ask you a question, you keep your trap shut! Think I’m talking to hear myself talk?”

“ANSWER ME!”

7. Hunny Bunny looks as if she’s too ashamed to manage any disapproval at all!

8. Those hands are beautiful!
    And the bun is TOO sweet!

9. Lovebaker says:

Hah!!! AuntieMame. Love the Bill Cosby Parenthood reference! One of my favorites…But I bet the bunny loved the movie as much as did I….

10. I believe this bun thinks he can cute his/her way out of trouble. It think the bun is right!

11. Alas, poor bunny, I knew him, Horatio, a bunny of infinite cuteness.

12. scooterpants says:

ahh. the bun did nothin wrong, i know this.
    no opposible thumbs for the ticket taker person.
    pleeze give em luv’s only.

13. scooterpants says:

oh and quit pointin your ugly finga at the bun. i’ll hack it off.
    huff huff huff
    ‘runs away quickly in zig zag motion with bun safely hidden within jacket.’

14. you can TOTES see the buns face it’a like “it was soooo worth it” ::sneaky smile::

15. that goodness the evil mind control that had taken over Meg has passed.

awwww bunneh!

16. bunz all, “snicker, snicker, yeah, right…”

17. Dexter Fishmore says:

You know, the bunny is great, but I’d love to see who belongs to those elegant, Grace Kelly hands….

18. Bunneh: *fluffs teeny cotton tailio in Jedi motion* I am com-pleet-lee een-no-cent!

Human: *drone voice* You are completely innocent.

Bun: You will give me lots of snack-ums.

Human: I will give you lots of snack-ums.

19. chanpon says:

I’m sure disapproval is about to rear it’s head and bite that little finger.

20. :: beep::

:: beep beep ::

21. Bunneh has a carefully hidden frown of disapproval. He’s like “Oh, yeah. Keep talking, lady. Just wait until you see what I left you on your pillow!”

22. Rachel Sweeden says:

The little bunneh has an innocent look on his cute face like “I didn’t do anything wrong”.

23. BAD BUNNEH!!

BUNNEH: NOM!!!

24. Those pink ears are awesome. I would rather look at this pic for 2 hours and 22 minutes than go see that horrible excuse of a….uh….uh oh….

…don’t hit me with your Manolos….

25. Bunnie is all oh so sorry you weren’t around when I went to teh movie and I got this great Prada bag and check out my new blue shoes.

(PS the Movie is completely awesome)

26. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

::beep::

27. hon glad says:

A powder puff Bunny.

28. Raemie L. says:

This bunneh pic gets a Squee of approval from me!

29. Katrina says:

Never saw the TV show, won’t be seein’ the movie. Stay home and pet the furry people in your life instead. Better for the soul, IMHO.

30. Wish I had long pretty fingers like that with long nailbeds.
    Oh, and the bun looks particularly soft. Wonder if the next picture is of the human shreiking in pain from getting that pretty finger bitten????

31. Aw, Miss Bun is clearly remorseful (except about the carrots). All is forgived.

32. Capt' Tightpants says:

And on the 6th day, God created Bunnehs. And she hath named the day Bunday. And it was good.

33. zeldapie says:

Hmmmm. Not sure bunnehs can BE remorseful! She’s planning her revenge… gonna consult with the evil otters tonight.

34. Just like a rabbit to want to see a movie with “sex” in the title.

35. Emmerly says:

That’s a beautiful photo! And KILLINGLY cute!!! Nosebeep FTW!!! (Or…FTB! :) )

36. Christie says:

this is really adorable, however the picture is copyrighted to slumberdoll at http://slumberdoll.deviantart.com/, you can even see the watermark on it

37. Decard Canine Snicker.

38. Disapproved-of rabbit.

39. Winni-Pig says:

Bun’s just biding his time….he’s got his revenge all planned out!

40. Winni-Pig says: