No, we’re not almost there, so take a NAP

Come on, I’ll put on some Yorkie Blues Clues, and you can watch that.

No, the straps don’t go any smaller.

Unknown

Are you sure that’s the lowest setting, Courtney!?

Comments

1. hee! he looks like a little doggie doll.

2. OMB! He looks just like my kids did when they fell asleep in their carseats!
    that is absolutely squeet!

3. That must be the most docile dog ever, to be sat on his butt and strapped in. My dogs would NOT approve!!!
    Pupster sure is safe though! We all wear our seatbelts too – but they allow my goobs to stand up.

4. I hope they brought along some snacks for the ride also. =) I wonder if they make those hedgehog size.

5. Good heavens, that is darling.

6. Looks like a mini Chewbacca. . .taking a nap.

7. Silent Meow says:

I sure hope they brought along some chew toys, squeaky things, and doggie snacks for the ride…and a doggie coloring book, of course.

8. ThreeCatNight says:

Puppeh was all worn out from asking, “Are we there yet?”

9. OMG – poor little fur baby is so ti ti. I want to unsnap her out of her seat and wake her up with a raspberry on her pink little belly – squeeeeeeeeee!

10. zeldapie says:

Gee, he’s making ME sleepy!

11. *doing that silent painful giggle-til-the-tummy-hurts thing, interrupted by high-pitched gasping squeeeez* I’m wif you fluffy puppeh! Nap timez!!

12. privacy strap is private.

13. debg – LOL!!

I wish I could take a nap with this cutie. I really need one right now.

14. I have a pup that looks exactly like him…i’ve always wondered whether he was a pure bred yorkie like they said or something different since he’s so red – do you know what breed yours is?
    Thanks!

15. binky-mama says:

I wonder if mama took him for a car ride ’cause he wouldn’t go to sleep. Works for human behbehs!

16. sunnymum says:

Awwwwww, so cute! I hope someone sang a sweet lullaby to him before he went seepysheep. :)

“Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
    Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, hush now, don’t you cry!
    Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
    Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, that’s an Irish lullaby.”

17. Sooo cute!

18. Rachel Sweeden says:

I agree 100% with you angela that is so darling.

19. lurkingsmirk says:

I see Chewbacca too! Or at the mini size, perhaps an ewok?

20. DejaMew says:

awwww…hims hafs lotsa lil toefur. I must nom hims while hims sleeping. Hims won’t mind…hims will nebber know.

Mwuahahahaha…secret nommins of feetses fur da win!

21. ahhhh how cute! where did you get that strap thing? it doesnt look like a car seat or anything….

i have a yorkie that could use this!

22. Khadija says:

are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

23. I think this is now a law in California.

24. click it or ticket!! lol

25. Flavia A. says:

ROFLMAO

I have a yorkie who’d never be so still in that position :P Imagine sleep. Too cute.

Great pic, loved it.

26. littledogrescue says:

Visualizing about 8 tie-tie doggies so situated for long-haul doggie rescue transports !!! Honk-shuuuuu

27. chanpon says:

This terrier handles long road trips better than my 3 yr old niece.

28. Totalee Puppy says:

Thanks for the wonderful
    comments, especially:
    SUNNYMUM for the sweet lullaby…
    SILENT MEOW for the ideas
    to entertain puppy on the
    trip.

29. Mary Lou says:

Most…snorglable…PINK belleh…EVEH!!!!!

30. SoCalSis says:

Sunnymum– that’s the lullaby I sang to my own little bebehs once upon a time… now my youngest is a foot taller than I and about to graduate high school (fingers crossed!). He’s almost as furry as this one is– and very sweet to boot!

31. leah b. says:

Kim-LOL

But chewbacca would rip those straps to pieces in seconds.

I think that little puppers is actually smiling.
    That pic made my day.

32. hon glad says:

Mam that’s one ugly baby you have there,oh he’s your dawg.

33. I’m not a big yorkie fan, but MAN is that just an adorable picture!!
    SO cute.. he/she looks so comfy all snug in the seat belts heh

34. Wait a minute. This looks pretty much like animal abuse. To keep the dog in this position for a longer period of time could damage its back. That is not a natural position for a dog.

I’d say it’s definitely animal abuse.

>:(

[Wait a minute. This looks pretty much like a joke. I'd say it's definitely joke abuse. - Ed.]

35. This looks sooo uncomfortable! You mean there wasn’t a seatbelt where he could sit naturally?

36. i’m curious what sort of seat is that, looks like it folds out from a car but is not a carseat you put in like for a child.. strange

37. it’s definitely an integrated infant restraint system, just not as carefully molded as an add-on infant seat

also doubles as a pizza rack, picnic table, or booster seat for the shorties

38. Redbone says:

Looks like a little baby Wookiee, napping while dad drives the fam out to their ski vacation on Hoth.

39. That is so deadly, I just died from cute for the last time. *ka-thonks on floor*

40. Barb — until next time, then. [salutes]

41. The Other One Michelle says:

I’m starting an experiment. I’m going to keep track of each post for one week and how many “animal abuse” comments there are. Then, with that information, I will…I will…

Nevermind. Cute puppy, not abuse.

42. thats really really bad for the dog’s spine.

43. Are you all people completely out of your minds?

You all look at the picture of this poor puppy that is STRAPPED into a chair and looks very UNCOMFORTABLE and you all go “Awww this is so cute!”

Since when animal abuse is CUTE?

And when a couple of sane people here comment that this does look very uncomfortable for this dog to be kept in this position for a longer period of time AND even might even be slight animal abuse – you ATTACK those people?

I am in loss of words.

This puppy is hurting.

The strapping is uncomfortable.

This is animal abuse.

Laugh and complain all you can – this is animal abuse.

44. the swede says:

I have to come out of lurkdom and leave a comment for all who claim this is animal abuse.

My guess is that the pup is one of those dogs who are “dead to the world” when sleeping and thus can be put in any position you want (surely I’m not the only one who’s known such a pooch). The dog was most likely taken out of the straps as soon as the picture had been snapped.