Let’s check in on the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Yes, let’s just PEEK in on what’s happening over at our favorite Tacoma Washington Foster Kitteh Blog.

Oh! I see Ms. Charlene Butterbean and a new little friend.

Picture4

Let’s zoom in juuuuuuuuuuuuuust a little bit more.

Ahn, is that Charlene’s paw over that little kitteh?

Picture5

Yes, yes, I THINK IT IS [hyper-venta-lay-shons]

Picture3

OMG, couldn’t be prosher, Laurie C.

Comments

1. Poohbear says:

Eeetsy beeetsy!!! I check in regularly on these bebehs, what a wonderful foster home.

2. Poohbear says:

And the brave Charlene ButterBean is such a good kitteh foster momma to all those countless bebehs (who aaaalllll go to good homes, ahhnnn!)

3. Poohbear says:

While Teho is asleep I can neelb all I want over here! Hee!

[Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...? - Ed.]

4. Poohbear says:

And of course, Laurie is a great human mom to all the bebehs. Keep up the wonderful work!

5. Poohbear says:

I meant Charlene ButterBleen, of course! :>

6. bubbyscranky says:

This mah bebeh kitteh. You no can has.

7. Seven Paws says:

The last frame. THAT FACE. I am speechless.

8. revolution724 says:

Aw… Charlene definitely looks like a mama, even if the little one’s adopted. Look at that protective expression she has in the first picture!

9. revolution724 says:

Also, how gorgeous is Ms. Charlene? Wow. Some of the other shots are just stunning.

10. chanpon says:

Awww, a kitty hug. Such sweet foster momma’-loving there.

I have to avoid looking at the IBKC too often because it totally takes over any other activity I may be doing at the time.

11. Poohbear says:

Oh, Teho, did I wake you ? Had myself a little bleenfest there for a while, you must have heard the kerfuffle. Wouldn’t mind a blini now to go with that ? Care to share one for breakfast ?

12. Seven Paws says:

Not only are the kittehs beautiful, that’s one cool patchwork cube they’re sitting on!

13. Theresa says:

Poohbear– some sour cream with that?

Charlene Butterbean is the best name ever! Plus she is crosseyed.

14. Charlene Butterbean + Pickett tortie goodness = HED ASPLODE!!!1!

15. How perfectly lovely! What a sweet heart.

16. I’m sorry but I have to say that the first thing I noticed was that Charlene looks pretty cross-eyed in the second picture. Very cute!

17. Now I have the 80′s commercial theme song “My Buddy ‘n MEEE!” in my head. Ragdoll kitties rule!

18. Yesss! The IBKC is one of my go-to websites every morning. I wants a Charlene Butterbean.

19. gaaah!!! super prosh!

20. bleenann says:

Poohbear, keep up the good work! XD

21. Can’t bear to look too long or I’ll be lost forever!

22. OMG! Darling photos! Then i made the mistake of clicking the IBKC site… dear Lord, help me! Too much cute! Talk about esploded head and heart. What lil faces! I melted dead away. *faint*

23. The crosseyed Momma kitteh is *hoo-larious* — almost as funny as the Q-tip alpaca!

24. Katrina says:

Hooray to Poohbear for using ‘kerfuffle’! Let’s all share some YaY! I went to IBKC, can I live there, too? I really like Ms. Butterbean- and that fabulous tail, what a temptress. Thank you Meg and Theo, that is a treat-and-a half!
    bleenann, are you who I think you are? Did you just change your name? You scamp.

25. bleenann says:

Who, me? Change my name? Never. *snerk*

26. Poohbear says:

Bleenann – it was lonely up there for a while, all by myself doing five bleens in a row! Nice to have some company. Here, have a bleenee – blueberry? And Katrina too, with extra smetana, courtesy Theresa. :)

27. Anne Boleyn says:

OMG! IBKC ON Cute Overload. I try so hard to do small portions of each and now, both together has done it to me. THUD.

28. zeldapie says:

C. Butterbean, you are a sweet mommy to your new friend. Awwww!

BTW, I had to explain my “Ehn EHN Ehn!” button to a confused person this morning. EHN!!!

29. I love these kitties

30. Katrina says:

Thank you Poohbear, Theresa, BllenannAh, a schmeer of Smetana, as I float down the Moldau River with my ummmmm, lunch-I can’t do eet! Bl, no, blu, no, bleu, no, bleep, no, (,but getting closer!), bl ok, I’ve got that part, bbbbllleooooo, I’ll have to try after the chocolate almond milk kicks in. Just wait a minute-it’s like swimming after eating. I’ll keep trying, but for crying out loud don’t tell Theo.

31. Katrina — “parlay” ?

32. How come no one has said, “Charlene Butterbleen”???? It was too easy, I guess…
    Cute kitties. Love the protective paw action!

33. Kris — look again

34. bleenann says:

Kris, Poohbear got that one on comment #5, but high five anyway! It’s nice to see more aspiring bleeners!

35. Shoot, how did I miss that?? I need another weekend NOW!
    Oh to be one of those kitties…

36. CUTE!!!

37. I just remembered that I sent in this: http://ittybittykittycommittee.blogspot.com/2008/05/twyla-nadine-and-their-toes.html last week!!! (5/21). Look at all those tooooooeeeessseesss.

38. scooterpants says:

gorgeous!!!
    and the super-coolio quilted foot-stool lil square chair thingy is a MUST HAVE! Where can I get one for my Kitteh!?

39. Theresa says:

Kerfuffle, hullaballoo, foofaraw, argy-bargy, hubbub, ruckus?

40. You forgot ‘Brouhaha’.

41. riolinda says:

too cute! :)

42. hey the patchwork “pouf” came from a super cute shop in seattle called juniper.

lisa, the shop owner fosters cats there too! how awesome is that !

43. scooterpants says:

thanks laurie-
    i’ve e-mailed lisa to find out more info on the cube.
    will share if anyone is interested when i hear from her.

44. I have never seen IBKC before. Now I am addicted to something else.

I had a dream last night about a house full of kittens. (sigh)

I love the arm around the kitten, that’s just wonderful. My experience with older female cats is that they don’t like kittens that much, so Charlene is quite special (besides the eyewonk).

45. Miss Butterbean has it easy this time – the IBK’s MOM came with them this time!

She is such a supportive momma – and so gorgeous.

She shows every IBK how to keep themselves in purrfect feline beauty!

46. Remember when IBKC had the kitty with thumbs who could draw a turkey around her dainty paw? I still bleen over that.

47. Theresa says:

(slaps head) I LOVE “brouhaha”!

48. Poohbear says:

… then you’re going to LERRVE “tohubohu” !

49. Good to finally see Charlene on CO – about damn time!

50. Christine H says:

Charlene is beautiful!

51. Katrina says:

OhTheotheyaretryingtogetmetosay’bleen’andIdon’twantosay’bleen;’causeyoudon’tlikeitbut whatisapeeptodowhen’bleenjustcomesrunningawaywithme? ohmysaintedgranmotherRagnhildIdiditanyway.Brouhahabrouhahahahahah.

52. Katrina says:

Dear Theo,
    I am sorry.
    Mostly.

53. ai’m wiv sevenpaws. Absutivlii pawsoluhtelii ANERABUHLS. *SPLORT*

54. webbthistle says:

Glad to see Charlene is getting recognition and love from beyond her IBKC fan club. And little Ruth Ann Pickett will steal even more hearts here! >

55. binky-mama says:

“Listen kid. Life is tough. Just be thankful yer not cross-eyed.”

56. Charlene! REDONK!!

57. hon glad says:

Here at the Charleene Butterbean Academy of cute we take selected kittens and school them in the ways of cute. Meet an up and coming pupil Ruth Anne.

58. Katrina says:

I wonder how one says ‘bleen’ in Norwegian- ‘uff da’, perhaps? Norskebleeners- can you offer any suggestions?

59. I love Ms. Charlene’s cushy cube … it looks handmade & cozy.

60. bleenann says:

Katrina, I think bleen may be universal. No need to translate. Although in Swedish I believe it may be comparable to leiderhosen.

61. This will only make sense to UK readers, but Charlene looks exactly like Angela Rippon (newsreader/presenter). Look! http://www.jamd.com/search?assettype=g&assetid=3308992&text=angela+rippon

62. Melissa says:

I want the ottomon!

63. Totalee Puppy says:

Thanks, peeps, for all the
    cute cat, prosh kitten and
    ottomon/cushy cube craving
    in these comments. I’ve had a lot of fun, but it’s
    tie-tie time.

64. Charlene Butterbean is such a pretty name! Very appropriate for a pretty kitty.

She’s so protective – such a sweetie!