I teenk I will drink out of dees

Hmmmmmmmm. I know this is the husky’s bowl, but he won’t mind just a couple of glurps, right?

002

Glenna M., love the teeny paw action on Ollie the kitteh.

Comments

1. Aw so cute. :)

2. fish eye no miko says:

Ok, for eating there’s, “nom nom nom”… what sound do we have for drinking?

3. BeanSidhe says:

“Glurp glurp smack Aaaaaah…”

4. I believe it depends on the animal. For a very thirsty kitten? Probably the glurps mentioned in the caption. Teeny, tiny glurps that barely make ripples in the water and result in the kitten getting the teeny, tiniest of water droplets on its chin.

5. glurpity glurpity glurp

6. Katrina says:

Perhaps a little thpthpthpthp, too?

7. 260Oakley says:

Awww… can I get an “Ehn” for little Ollie’s effort please?

8. Ollie is like my Chloe, won’t drink out of her own bowl. Has to be mom’s glass by the bed or the water for the avacado seed, or planter saucers. It’s just more special that way.

9. Ollie is a great name for a kitteh!!

I agree with Katrina; kitteh drinking sounds like thpthpthp-thwithity-thwip!

10. Annie J says:

Haha, animals like to feel special :)

11. slurp slurp slurp slurp.

The standing up is ADORABLE! With the paws, and the ehn!

Ollie is also a fabulous cat name, espesh for this little dewd.

Love him and the picture.

12. Yitzysmommie says:

Love the name and the kitten and the pic. Imagining Ollie with his little paws on the metal rail so he can really get into the waters.

13. Winni-Pig says:

That is VERY coordinated! Both the colours and the kitty!

14. I’d love to see a picture of Ollie with the husky!!!

15. My kitteh Nellie does this all the time with the elevated doggie dish. It always makes me giggle.

16. Bonkers over this dude!! My guy looks exactly like him…18 years later, right down to the elbow patch. LOVE EEET!

17. Slurpity glurpity.
    Glurpity slurpity.

I’m glad my cats can’t reach the terlet (not that I haven’t found Coco dipping her paw in the bowl).

18. Hon Glad says:

Dam the chows all gone.

19. Katrina accurately describes the sound for kittens. however, my large husky/shepard/lab mutt however, drank sloppily and in threes, thusly:

Slourppp, slourpp, slourppp
    (pause)
    Slourp, slourppp, slourpp
    (pause)
    Slourpp, slourppp, slourp

And dahlink, I simply luf the matching bowls and placemats. The humans in my house should be so lucky.

20. chanpon says:

Oh well, so much for kitty-proofing.

This would never work for one of my kitties. He lounges while he drinks, and never sits up to do so. Very weird.

21. Desdemona says:

At our house, the kittehs have let me know they want running water, so I keep the bathroom faucet on at a drip. (The water dish is for playing with, as they like to splash in it and drag it out to the middle of the kitchen floor.) None of them has as yet offered to pay the water bill, but all of them jump up on the counter and demand that I turn it on if some inconsiderate human has turned it off. We haven’t had a kitteh bladder infection since we started this practice, though.

22. bleenann says:

Bev, my Honey does this too. Slurp slurp slurp {pause} slurp slurp slurp {pause} etc. I can always tell which dog is at the water bowl just by listening. Girl, my parents’ lab, is more along the lines of sloprsluprsllooorpslupprosprosslurpsplasshesluprpslurp.

The kitties, on the other hand, make the daintiest sound. They seem to use the edge of the glass bowl when drinking, and it makes that glass-of-water-vibrating sound. Does that description make any sense? That’s the only way I can think of to say it.

23. Marianne says:

Where’s Lena??
    As to drinking, I have one cat who loves to slurp off the shower curtain in the morning; another likes to lick my legs as soon as I step out. Wish they would clean the shower stall and the tub!

24. his tail!

and he is caught doing something cute, as opposed to just looking cute in photo shoot.