Love the musak. Love the kitteh.

It’s a Scottish fold/Calico kitteh, with plaintive mews, wonderfully cheesy J-pop music, and one anerable pratfall at the end.

We’re falling off the divan for your submishe, Nancy Louise R.!

Comments

1. Katrina says:

And that’s before the catnip, I assume?

2. I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!

3. Aaw so cute! I actually like the music, lol.

4. Rachel Sweeden says:

I agree with you 100% Kerry

5. Anerable pratfall indeed! It’s the look of surprise that’s so special.

6. Oops, I felled.

Aren’t I cute??

7. I want it!! It’s so cute!!!

8. turbofloof says:

DED.
    I eees d.e.d.

9. Yep, tahtz wun anerabuhl kittuhn awlrait.

10. Two Silver Cats says:

I tippded over.

11. ashagato says:

M-heads and calicos both gettin’ some CO love on caturday!

thanks :) i’m in heaven…

12. I love it when cats realize they have tails.

13. Daphne Moss says:

Perfecting the cute…not always this easy…

14. i haz a flavor: tipsy!

15. Teh mewz! OMG teh mewz! >_< Ish too prosh!

16. Hmm, how come just about every Japanese cat video we’ve seen on CO lately are Scottish Folds? Do they find the Scottish Folds especially kawaii?

17. binky-mama says:

OK the music is like the Price is Right music when they are all explaining the prizes you get if you win. I half expected Bob Barker to show up with his fake tan and 70’s microphone.

18. Michelle says:

heehee

19. Totalee Puppy says:

Gorgeous kitten! OOPS, I spilled cranberry juice on the divan!! (While everyone is frantically cleaning, Totalee Puppy heads for the door and a convenient elevator with a bulge-going “mew? mew?”-under his Posh Pup sweater.
    Into the elevator–The elevator music is the same music we heard in the apartment…You never know…

20. LOL Totalee Puppy

21. I would have preferred to hear the little mews w/o the cheesy Bob Barker music, but that is picking the nits.

22. Christine H says:

Aww, the kitteh is so cute! I love the tiny mews, and calico + Scottish fold = win.

23. Shannon says:

I agree with David (I hardly ever get to say that as it is my hubby’s name!). Is that all they have in Japan is Scottish Folds????? How did all those Scots GET to Japan?

24. Hon Glad says:

Och the noo, a wee Scots fold bairn.

25. BiscuitTin says:

Kitty wouldn’t have fallen if she hadn’t started doing leg lifts. Never exercise.

26. chanpon says:

Silent mews give way to “Halp me!!” mew.

27. lyrical says:

ochthenu! scotsu foldu gentle falling style! taking low road now!

28. Boring. That thing has dead eyes.

29. I love how she’s dangling off the front end of the divan at the start of the clip but manages to tip over backwards off the OTHER end. lol :D

30. I love the fact that the cat has a surname and it’s Smith.
    Cats with surnames are AWESOME.

31. could not hear the mews. no music is required.

32. Can someone puhleeze tell me where I can get one of these redonkulously cute Scottish Fold Kittehs?! I have been searching evuhrywhere and can’t seem to fine one. Are they of Asian descent cuz all the vids I see of these adorable little babes, the captions are in chinese / japanese / etc. Someone puhleeze advise@!!@

33. loved it

34. Unfortunately, the shop is located in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo, Japan. I live right next to it!