Baroosday Embroidereh

Now that you have your SUITE of Caturday pillows and Caturday underwear all stitched up, the next logical step is: Baroosday!

You can whine and complain [Barooooooo!] to a Baroosday pillow all day long. OR, you can cock your head to one side and say "Baroo?" Your choice.

Download Baroosday 2 sided transfer design here!

Baroosday_flipped

Hey Maria Ruth, please talk to Walmart about taking these worldwide. KThnx.

Comments

1. OMG COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS! MONKEYS IN TUTUS WITH CHAINSAWS! OMG CHAINSAWS IN TUTUS!

Mmmmm, insanity…

2. Is that a doxie baroo transfer? Must make!

Could I have a link to the original photo? Thx.

3. Katina — pup sorta looks like this one…
    (remember that the image is flipped)

4. Elizabeth says:

Now you need to have Fursday.

5. chanpon says:

Needs more head tilt.

6. Websday, with duckie feets!

7. HelenWheels says:

…And Bunday, somewhere between Caturday and Moosday. :D

8. Bunday Bunday BUNDAY!

9. Proshday
    Bleenday
    Tocksday
    Nyerhesday
    Barooday
    Floofday
    Caturday

Every day of the week is CO!

10. Theresa says:

Theo, just a skosh, my boy, just a skosh. ;)

11. I have been contemplating the dual meaning of “baroo” recently, and am very appreciative that this embroidery pattern could be imagined either way, as a plaintive cry of loneliness or a pathetically adorable attempt to understand and comprehend. Not being a stitcher of any sort, I cannot realize this dream on my own, but I am sure that some intrepid CO denizen handy with a needle-and-thread-thingy will be able to supply us with a visual in a timely fashion.

Or, as some might say,

“Want.”

(at least a photo)

12. Theresa, I’d send you my old Betamax of “The Texas Swan Lake Massacre,” but I’m afraid if I go rooting through all those boxes in the crawlspace that I’ll eventually figure out I only dreamed it.

13. Seven Paws says:

maria ruth, you are one talented designer!

market these as an iron-on transfer ASAP!!!

you KNOW we need one for every day of the week, so’s we can make those funky dishtowels like gramma had!

14. I needs Bunday-pattern! NEEDS IT!

15. Mary (the first) says:

This is just about sinful to tempt me with this when I am not really a stitcher and this kind of thing wouldn’t even fit into my “decor” (such as it is) anyway. And yet I’m SO tempted to make Caturday and Baroosday .. pillows? towels? not sure what. Something!! It’s SOOO tempting!!

16. Maria Ruth says:

I already made “Bunday”; Meg’s saving it to tantalize you with one of these Bundays.

Just so y’all know, I made “Baroosday” and “Bunday” from scratch, so no copyright infringement is possible. I’ll even make a new “Caturday” from scratch if you want, even tho’ the original transfer that “Caturday” was made from is in the common domain. And if we can agree on the themes of rest of the week, I’ll happily make you the rest of the days for everybody – maybe even some alternates (“Raturday” for those who prefer it)? No reason why not, really…

17. Maria Ruth says:

RE: wanting the original photo for Baroosday – there isn’t one. I made it up myself, dot by dot. I will admit, however, to being inspired by “Shy Girl” – I want a doxie just like her someday! If she doesn’t personify “Baroo” I can’t think who does.

18. If it is a dachshund, it should be WEENSDAY!

19. Pam — that one might be just a little too easily misconstrued.
    ;)

20. k. o'dee says:

Yep, still holding out for Bunday.

21. maria ruth you are simply awesome! thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. :)

22. Rachel Sweeden says:

That is so AWESOME!!!

23. christine Simpson says:

I second Bunday!

24. Kaff Kaff says:

This is amazing, but somewhere, could you make it clear which day is which?

25. KK — we’re kinda making it up as we go along, you know?

26. Aesthetica says:

maria ruth: oh yes, we definitely need a raturday one too, please.

27. Totalee Puppy says:

THEO–You are an island of
    HILARITY in an otherwise very focused group of planners. Have been laughing for over an hour about your comments. Chainsaws and W-day, all
    just too-too funny (sorry-couldn’t resist that one…).

28. R. Moore says:

What about Toesday?

And I want a Bunday pattern!

29. Christine H says:

BUNDAY!!!

30. snorglepup says:

We def need more than 7 days.
    Who says they need to align with the reality of the rest of the planet?
    We can wake to a dissaproving Bunday; with a tilt of the head it becomes Baroosday; ending with a pile of kitties in your bed for Caterday night.

31. I *totally* need Caturday underwear. In fact, I need the entire 7-day set.

32. that looks like a dachsund! I have one of those! cute.

33. @Maria Ruth: You are WONDERFUL!!!

I’m thinking pillowcases, too, but then….I don’t change them everyday (hope that doesn’t appall anyone!) If I was really ambitious, I could do a coverlet with all of them!

34. Katrina says:

Ladies and Gentlemen, these items should be ‘fingertip towels’. The kind one puts out for guests, over the usual towels, so guests know where they can dry their fingers in the powder room. And underpants!(SSSHHHH) “Unmentionables”,or as my Norwegian father used to call them “unpardonables”. One for every day of the week, one for your birthday and one ‘just because’. I want a “Bun Day” one, myself.

35. Thank you so very much for sharing such a creative goodie!! i absolutely LOVE this site and share it with as many as i can! :D Have a GOAT day, er,um, i mean, GREAT day! ;D

36. Katrina says:

Xashee-Thanks, I’ve never been wished a ‘goat day’ before, I’ll tell you how it goats!

37. Katrina says:

xashee- It was great! Thanks, I bet it made all the difference.