Rescute: Racoon ears, ready for nibbling

Served up just like you like ‘em. Rescute and nibble-able.

Eeeetinyhead

Sender-Inner Sarah L. was instructed by a wildlife official to keep him warm and safe inside until she can get him back to his Momma tonight. The official said nothing about nibbling eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrs!

Comments

1. Awww, baby racoons are cuties!

I might be tempted to nuzzle this guy, just as long as he doesn’t bite me and give me rabies.

2. I sent in pics of one of my babeh hams playing outside a few days ago. I wonder why they weren’t picked : (

(Not that this little raccoon boots isn’t bleen worthy)

3. Furbabies says:

I love little rackitty coon schnozzes. So snorgable. And the ears so so munchable. Yum!

4. Capt' Tightpants says:

Ok – he’s def. MUCH cuter than the screaming baby rat-coons they yoinked out of our ceiling last year (diff. apartment than I’m in now, thank the dear and fluffy lord!).

If this lil’ guy had come outta there, I wouldn’t have minded so much!

So fluffy!

5. Awww…he is soooo snorgleable!

Just adorable. I hope he finds his mama.

6. Aww, Jess <3's Sandy, I'm sure your baby ham is CO-worthy. It's just that Meg gets an insane number of submissions and can't possibly post them all.

7. Theresa says:

And what a beep-able nose!
    BEEP!

8. AHHH they cut off its head!!

9. Capt’ Tightpants, Quoting Serenity??? Sweet little bandit baby!

10. Khadija says:

hehe my friend had a racoon once and called it bafoon. the cuteness of this lil fella is unbearable

11. 260Oakley says:

Mmm, I’m thinking some nice racoon orecchietti with a little marinara sauce.

12. martha in mobile says:

yes, yes, very cute — until they EAT MY CHICKENS.

13. Best example of a “rescute” baby yet!

14. Quick, somebody get him a Gideon’s Bible!

15. Oh-so sweet! But do raccoons eat chickens really? Yikes.

16. I neebled de earz nd now I haf a hairz in my mouf.

17. Capt' Tightpants says:

Jenn – Yepper.

18. ashagato says:

one day his woman ran off with another guy…

19. Annie J says:

Awww, so adorable!! *nom noms teh delicate ears*

20. Awww, pweshus sleepingk banditito!

21. @Berthaservant & ashagato: LOL!!!

22. Somehow I doubt that Rocky Raccoon was THIS cute…

23. Looks like the moment has come to dust off this old chestnut…

[ahem]

Awwwww, so cuuuuOHMIGAWD IS THAT JUST A *HEAD*?!???

24. ThreeCatNight says:

Too precious for words. A good way to start my day.

25. Behbeh raccoons are AWESOME. When I was really little, like maybe four years old, one of my mom’s friends ran the local Wildlife Rescue and we fostered like eight behbeh raccoons for a few weeks. We got to bottle feed them and everythinks. They were anerable. I was all sad ‘cuz I didn’t get to keep one.