Beyond creepy Caturday

Baby blue, originally uploaded by fofurasfelinas.

Creepy Caturday CONTINUES with creepy eyes and MENACING STARES. OMG

Comments

1. chet's momma says:

’tis cuteness caturday, fo’ sho! wuvs heem!

2. Did you ever see a dream walkin’?

Well, I did.

3. I love how his/her ears seem to droop at the points. And he/she is giving such a bashful little look…so sweet.

4. Hon Glad says:

I carry the woes of the world, upon my frail shoulders.

5. DUM DUM DUM-DUM-DUM…

6. SaintStryfe says:

Buh.. buh you said we was gonna go to Dairy Queen!!

7. snorglepup says:

He’s just creeping up to get snorgles.
    He’s a marked cat. Little “M” on his forehead means he’s MINE!!

8. It’s thinking: “I’m gonna getcha…I’m gonna getcha…”

9. Theresa says:

Berthaservant– my dad sang that song all the time.

I can’t be-leeve the abundance of adorable kittens! Meg, you outdo yourself on a regular basis!

10. snoopysnake says:

I’m gonna getcha…I’m gonna make you love me, oh yes I will, yes I will!”

11. Yoda kitten sez: “I has a creepie?!”

12. Hee hee–I don’t know that any of these “creepy” kitties are actually creepy :-) but they look like they’re at the age where their eyes are just starting to open and they’re having trouble focusing.

I don’t think any of these kittens will be making any appearances in my nightmares (thankfully!)

13. Not nice to call this baby “creepy!”

Not his fault he can’t focus or balance very well. I’m sure it’s a herculean effort just to stand without falling!

You’d have a funny look on your face too!

14. If anyone finds this cat too creepy I will be happy to take it home and get it out of your way.

15. chanpon says:

I hear the Jaws soundtrack playing in my mind. If this little guy is creepy, I need to find out how to get on his stalking list STAT.

16. You know, technically, “creeping” means “creepy” as well, as in, the “The cat is creepy today, all creepin’ around.”

17. Yesh, tehr IZ an ovurrabundanss uv Qte kittunz alwaiiz. Wich meenz SPAY/NEUTER AND ADOPT ADOPT ADOPT!!! No joak yawl. (TROLL? YESH AN PRAUD UVVIT.)

18. how is this creepy?

19. ashagato says:

luckily, we don’t speak lolcat here ;)

[I don't even speak lolcat over on that one lolcat site, anymore - Ed.]

20. How are any of these even remotely “creepy”? :S

21. kittymom says:

May the force be with you, Baby Blue ;-)

22. Funny thing is my cousin cat just had four kittens, last night. All of them tuxedos like their Mom. Soon it will be adoption time.

23. He’s got kind of an E.T. look about him! And I lurve how the little ears look kind of droopy on the ends!

24. Sharon Wilson says:

@Fegli: No, Yoda kitty says, “Creepy has I?”

25. SOUL PWND!

26. zeldapie says:

Eeep! He’s kinda wall-eyed! I don’t which eye to look at!

Is he looking at me or at you?!?