I’ll just fill up muh bowl muhself

[Grabs hose with muzzlepowshe] Ehn!

bulldog pup with garden hose

La tempuratura, she is JUST RIGHT! [dips paw]

Img_1725

Img_1722

Yep, still splashable.

splashing in the water dish

GeriLynn H., if you put a little water on your pup, it’ll smooth those wrinkles right OUT.

Comments

1. OMG and save Mommy from doing it for you! Aren’t you a good little Pup. Smoootch!♥♥♥

2. oh my god the winkles and muzzlepowshe!!

3. I am just *killed* by the little tailio. I mean, it’s so… substantial!

4. I demand to see a tongue lapping away!!!!

Okay, I don’t demand, I’ll just look at these again.

5. OMG… I’m abut to die from the chub wrinkle overload here!!
    I just want to bury my face in her? soft stomach!

6. Oh have some MERCY on me already!!! Chuuuuuuub!!!

7. Jaybear says:

Omgosh what breed is it?! It’s so cute!

8. Smart doggy!

9. Nothing like a nice, cold drink from a hose!!!

Next, she’ll be hooking up the sprinkler to run through it!!

10. Katrina says:

OK, I surrender. THAT is undoubtedly the cutest puppeh I have seen short of a bebeh Pomeranian. (I like fluff). I think a Boxer met a Sharpei comin’ through the rye….. Can you imagine how big she will be when she grows into that tailio and those pawsies? I hope we get to see her as she grows.

11. woofysma says:

Awww, she’s pretty in pink with the rhinestone collar – and such a smart little girl! I hope we see more of ????? What’s little dumplin’s name?

12. Hon Glad says:

Who’s that dog looking up at me from the bottom of the bowl. Be gone sirrah, poke poke.

13. i MUST know what kind of puppeh this is! i will eat him! i will eat his face!

14. Theresa says:

LOOK at the lil crystal-studded collar! ChubPup knows how to accessorize!

What a precious baby!

15. Theresa says:

I mean put some little wings on her, and you would have a ChubCherub!

16. ashlynn says:

that is the cutest thing i have seen

17. wagthedogma says:

A little water might get those wrinkles out, but don’t put him in the dryer…like all fine washabuls, he might shrink!

18. Heather says:

My bulldogs love hoses and water but they usually try to destroy the hose!

Nonetheless, that is one cute little bullbaby!

19. chanpon says:

Is that his water dish, or a pool? He looks like he could fit inside that thing. Luv the chub rolls.

20. It would seem the doggy has the water OCD. It’s common in cats, too.

“Is the water there?”
    splashy
    “Still there?”
    splashy
    “It’s clear, so I can’t really tell. Still there?”
    splashy
    “One last check…”
    splashysplashysplashysplashy

My dog had it. My cat has it. It’s an addiction. A SIIIIICKNESS!!!

21. He’s so substantial, it would take a few bites, but I can, and SHALL, eat this puppeh whole! Someone please tell me what he is…my guess is pug and English bulldog, but this is not my area of expertise, obvy.

22. Ally-Pony says:

PUPPY!!! Nibble nibble nibble on his wrinkles and muzzlepowshe and smush-able bum and curly-q tail!!!! What a good boy he is, filling is bowl! He so delectable!!! Yum yum yum!

23. Everyone asking what kind of dog that is: it’s an English Bulldog. If you want cute, smooshy, and wrinkly, then bullies are your bet!

24. momof2kitties says:

@ bev: Thank you for giving a diagnosis for my cat’s affliction! He is apparently incapable of just drinking his water out of the bowl. It must be splashed all over the floor first and it makes an excellent storage area for cat toys in between play times, too.

25. Srsly great industrial-strength dog bowl.
    Wants two,please,kitteh size, for my Lucy Ladybug.

26. Meriweather says:

Plashplashplashplashplash

I would hug that wet dog. Every last wrinkle of him. It does not matter that he is wet, he must be SMOOOSHED.

27. I have an OCD cat, too, complete with toy storage (or in the food bowl). Maybe we need to form a 12-step group???

28. GeriLynn says:

Omg! That’s my baby!! She’s an English Bulldog named Mia Hamm. She’s much bigger now and will celebrate her first birthday in a few weeks! Now she’s 70lb. “lapdog”. LOL The puppy love of our lives!! I can’t believe she made the site. THANK YOU!

29. OMG CHUB ROLL OVERLOAD!!!

GeriLynn, Mia is adorable!

30. PUPPY CHUB!!!!!

31. sonorandesertrat says:

We’ve got a bulldog, and you would think you would eventually not feel the need to nom on those wrinkles. Wrong. Every single day you feel like you’ve just gotta nibble on the kronsches. Every. Freakin. Day. It is truly an addiction :)

32. bookmonstercats says:

I think it’s an English Bulldog. My friend had one and she (the dog, not my friend) had chubbulah rolls that were in perpetual motion. Adorabuhls.

33. momof2kitties says:

OMG! Our oldest kitteh is named Mia for Mia Hamm, too! Great minds think alike!!

34. AWWW!!! WRINKLE BABY!! So cute! The most perfect little bulldog puppy I’ve ever seen! :-D

35. Hosed? Count me in!!
    Can I just say… OMG MOST ANERABLE PUP EVAR!!

And the reference to the Festrunk Brothers makes it even better! Dan Aykroyd and Steve Martin just may own my soul with those skits… ^_^

36. I don’t understand how someone could sit there calmly and take a picture of this! The urge to throw down the camera and tackle that chunk of wrinklechub would be too overwhelming for 90% of cuteologists.

37. chubbukkit!chubby chub chub!chubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb…(my IQ has been significantly reduced by this chubfest)

38. gaaah!! mondo wrinkleosies!!!! squeee!!!

39. momof2kitties, my siamese girl felt the same way. I ended up having to get a big dog dish with a base so she couldn’t tip her water dish over, as it was a favorite game! Sneak around, then zoom in, slap it, and spill all over!

She also liked to play fetch with hair ties, and she would take said hair tie and throw it in the water dish, then watch it slowly sink