A face only a mother could love

At least this lil’ Bush Baby has the suction-cup hands going for him, though.

[plock plock plock sound of him scaling a window effortlessly]

U2wah9ylz2hfgp5yqex8kxkzt921101f4

Thanks to Sender-Inner Ally and her three dogs, two hamsters, two turtles, four rabbits, a fish, and four horses, plus, the kitten she’s in process of adopting.

Comments

1. that looks like Dobby!

2. susanreneewa says:

No, I love him! He looks so dejected and forlorn. I will take care of heeeeem.

3. OMG How could anyone NOT love him!!?!?!
    He looks like he needs a good snuggle. Such a sad little bebeh! *snorgles*

4. The most melancholic mogwai in the world…

5. soooo tie-tie….poor lil baby gollum with fur….

6. Stephanie says:

His little crumpled face is the cutest! I love him too!!!!!

7. Khadija says:

happy mother’s day to all who love his lil face :)

8. HOUSE ELF!!!

9. That IS me on Monday mornings.
    Actually that’s me most of the time.

10. so cute! what is it?

11. When these grow up, they lose all their hair and start to look like Golem. :P

12. binky-mama says:

Poor leetle behbeh…er…thingy. He looks like he just woke up to a bad hair day. I’ll get a thimble full of Starbucks and some hair gel and fix you riiiight up.

13. I love that face also…:-)

14. With you strongly the Force is young Jedi, eeeeh?

15. Hon Glad says:

Jeez, did I realy drink that bottle of Mongolian Cabernet.

16. It’s a gremlin!

17. He bebeh Yoda looks like.

18. I’m REALLY pleased that we’re getting more Cute Overload Alien submissions. Maybe the site should be renamed “Akhmooj BROK’norflahh'” (which is Centauri for “Crazed Influx of Not-Terrifyingness”)

19. That was mean! It is so cute!

20. BlueAyez says:

He’s right out of a Disney movie. I’m a mother and I love that face! So it must be true.

21. BlueAyez says:

22. claudia says:

OHHH He looks so pitiful and sad! My mothering instinct is in full fiery alert.

Aww c’mere, do you need a hug? Momma’s here….

Happy mothers day, btw to you momma’s out there. I guess I should go pay attention to MY kids, lol. They woke up now,hah!

23. PheonixKarr says:

Nooo not a face only a mother could lof! I lof heem!!

He needs a hug!

*fingers reach out, only to bump computer monitor*

*pouts*

24. Lanie and Leire: LOL! He does look like Yoda as a wee bebe. I’d give him everything he wants right now, Ally, you saw what Yoda could do with a lightsaber.

25. ….why is there an ad in the middle of the page?!

26. lurkingsmirk says:

so cute! is it just me or are his eyes going off in opposite directions??

27. Heather says:

Seriously sweet little face!

28. chanpon says:

Awww, poor baby. *pat pat* At least he’s cute now.

29. Ally-Pony says:

Oh my gosh!!! Eye so happy this little mushy made it onto the site! He eeeeeeeeeez just like dobby! Eye want to snorgle heeeem and then keeees his suction cup hands over and over!

Stop being sad, little one!

30. Oh, absolutely, I could love that face – and the rest of him – too.

‘Scuse me, need to go wash the monitor now. It’s covered with kiss prints.

31. Julia (the one in BC) says:

That face = definition of “woebegone”.

Too cute.

32. D’awwwwwwwwww adorable!!!!

33. momof2kitties says:

Awww…I want to stick him on my kitchen window so that I can look at him all the time!

34. Rachel Sweeden says:

I agree he looks like Dobby.

35. awwwwww

beep! the nosie

i will call him squishy and he shall be mine.

36. Aww, what’s with the sad Dobby face?

37. IZZZZZZZZEH says:

OH MAI GAWD, ALLY I LOVE YOU AND ALL FOUR OF YOUR FAT PONEZZZ!!!! Yay tater!!!Go Tiffany!

38. So cute but sad expression. Somebody needs a hug.

39. Excuse my ignorance, but what IS it?

40. bookmonstercats says:

Hon Glad LOL. I like his/her/it’s nosicle – it’s DOUBLE beepable.

41. Zoe Braun says:

It’s an Aye-aye.
    Unfortunately, the adults are way less lovely, and the natives of Madagascar believe it to be the harbinger\cause of DEATH, that must be killed to null the sentence, resulting with Aye-ayes being an endangered species.

42. ThreeCatNight says:

Please don’t cry, sweet little face! No one will hurt you here. He rather looks like a character out of Hobbitland.

43. What are we gonna do tonight, Brain?

Same thing we do every night, Pinkie…

44. zutsalors says:

Steempy! You eeeediot!

45. THAT is cute. The adult of that is notsomuch.

46. That’s not an aye-aye, it’s a bush baby. This is an infant aye-aye:
    Poor things aren’t even cute when they’re babies.

47. I luf heem!!

And because of his sad little face, this should be in “Cute or Sad”

48. eye capsules! so cute! ahhhh! Better keep him away from me I will hug him/her too hard!

49. That’s what I think too, this should be under “cute or sad?” He looks like he’s about to cry! Po wittew dawwing…

50. Totalee Puppy says:

Awwwwww…so cute bush baby…lurve, lurve!! What a great way to start the day…

51. Oh LORD! The aye-aye is NOT CUTE!! NOOOOOOT CUUUUUTE! Do not click on that link Ann posted! SCARY!!!

52. singoutlouise says:

“If mamma were married we’d live in a house
    As private as private can be
    Just mamma three ducks
    Five canaries a mouse
    Two monkeys one father
    Six turtles and me”

And a bushbaby, apparently.

53. Aw!!! Mini Yoda! So cute!

54. platypusluvr! says:

BAH!!! SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! it’s like a tiny Yoda!!