Bebeh snow-shoe hare saved from kitteh klutches

This behbeh snow shoe hare thwap thwap thwapped away from the clutches of a kitteh according to Sender-Inner Hannah.

Cimg0444

Here he is getting his ‘honk-shu’ on.

Cimg0435

And finally, resting comfortuhbuhls in an IKEA BRÔNK plate. At least I think that’s a BRÔNK.

Cimg0468

If you haven’t already done so, Hannah, I highly recommend nomming those ears.

Comments

1. snorglepup says:

Baby Bunny BLEEN!!!

2. Jimbeaux says:

O
    M
    G
    !

BUNNYBLEEN!!!!

Loves da bunnies!

3. snorglepup says:

Horray for Hannah.
    Those bunny-clutching war kittens!

4. Wombats says:

YAY! He’s already in the bowl for me! Ready for me to NOM NOM NOM!

5. snorglepup says:

Waiter, there’s a hare in my bowl.

6. Trust Meg to know her IKEA products!!

Bet this bunneh could really get her diapproval on with the snowshoe footies.

Such proshness!!!

7. AWWW BABY!!!! He’s so fuzzy and small :) I too suggest nomming those earsies

8. brinnann says:

I haven’t decided if this hovertext was intentional or not, “[sound of snoe show paws patting hand].”

9. Jenn in IL says:

He’s not even disapproving yet! GAH!!

Nomming on bebeh ears as we speak…

10. Well, if it ain’t BRÔNK, don’t fix it.

/I’m sorry…

11. OMG, that is sooo cuuuuuuute! I love the little gradations in hair (hare?) colour. We have snoeshow hares in my area, but I’ve never seen a teeny weeny wittle baby like this one smooch smooch smooch smooch. Nom nom nom the little earsies.

12. snorglepup says:

Todays topic: Bunny Disapproval…
    Nature or Nurture?

13. Adowable! I can’t handle it!

14. “I disapprove of this BRONK ‘plate’…”

15. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Baby bunneh tew QTE!!! Needz an IKEA POANG chair tew go wiv thaht BRONK plate. Wii lurves IKEA

16. OMG!

*splode*

17. rachna says:

aww can we get updates on how this prosh lil fella’s doing?

18. Gettin his honk-shu on. teehee.

Bun-in-hand pictures are probably the most powerful upper known to humankind.

19. *poit*

That was the sound of my brain folding inwards from the cute.

…BUNNY!

20. “thwap thwap thwapped” ???

i…uh…thought that was the sound effect for…er…something else. :/

[http://www.squidgrid.com/cute/Glossary.htm#Thwap - Ed.]

21. actually its fap fap fap. that’s not what this pic is for, this one is for squeeeeeeeeeee!!!

22. Yvette says:

It’s a mini Ewok!!

23. Once, there was, a baby snowshoe hare,
    Smaller than, a ginger poached pear (and oh as sweet)
    Along came a baaaaaaaad kitty, oh noes!
    Go back to your Fancy Feast in the city!
    Dis baby bun gots really big toes!
    And don’t you know what they say about big feet?

24. tinywtfluff says:

O prz. That plate is clearly from the REDÔNK line.

I am ordering 24 place settings as we speak.

25. NOM NOM NOM!

26. 260Oakley says:

Awwww, it looks like a little Brillo Pad with eyes and ears. But fear not, mein hare, I will not get you wet and soapy. I’ll just slip you in my pocket where you’ll be safe.

27. What a very efficiently made bunnny. It looks like every single part of him could be thoroughly snorgled.

28. I know peeps normally huff kittens, but I’d like to try out this bunneh.

*Picks up plate and runs*

29. sunnymum says:

Oh those earsies are too too much! Glad the sweetie was rescued.:)

30. honk-shu? is that like snoring?

[http://www.squidgrid.com/cute/Glossary.htm#Honk-Shu - Ed.]

31. Theresa says:

OMG! teeeeeeeeeeeny-toony-tiny!!!!

32. Ok, that has got to be the CUTEST little baby bun in the whole wide world!

Oh, and Blopes… yes it is. It’s one of those words that sounds like its meaning.

33. Oh, I see “Ed.” beat me to it. See if I knew how to add links to my comments I could do stuff like Theo does.

34. Well except for [BLEEN] putting comments [BLEEN] in other [BLEEN] people’s [BLEEN] comments [BLEEN] [BLEEN] [BLEEN] [BLEEN] [BLEEN], of course.

;)

[Sincerely, - BLEENEd.]

35. chanpon says:

I sooo need to get me one of these.

36. Oh, you are just soooooooo funny.

37. Mr. Bleen that is.

38. [sweeping courtly bow, with little glove flourish]

39. Oh Lord… simply nothing to say but SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That’s literally what I said… my cat’s ears are now dead.

40. waitwhat says:

OMG….eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :: explodes::

41. Awwww…. poor little bunbun. I’m glad it was saved from the kitty!

42. Hmmm….whilst browsing the glossary (always good to refresh one’s memory), it occurred to me that Theo often alternates between Big Cat and Admin. Multiple personalities, perhaps? Whatevs…I agree with Theo more often than not, so keep on…fight the good fight!

[Oh there's always going to be overlap; it's not so much "multiple" personalities as one comprehensive whole... - Ed.]

43. Theresa says:

Some sour cream for your bleen? ;)

44. Patty P says:

A bun in the hand is worth two in the bowl! Need more bunnehs!

Here’s the bebe bun I held:

45. Gillian says:

He seems not to disapprove at all.

46. Christine H says:

Aww! It’s a teeny bunbun!

47. acelightning says:

Teeny tiny baby bunny! All brindled (look it up in the dictionary) and fluffly and tiny and precious! Bunnybunnybunny!
    *faints from the cuteness*
    *thud*

48. pistache268 says:

ZOMGOGGLES LOOK AT IT SLEEPOTING!

It’s all curled up in a sooft fluffy ball!

49. Nicolletta says:

That baby bun-bun is 100% snorgalicious!

50. Bebeh Bunnah! Oh, nothing is cuter than a wee baby bunbun. This post is making my day, wait no, my entire week. SQUEEEEE!

51. Annie J says:

WANT!!!

*nom noms ears :)*

52. To quote my daughter: “IwantitIwantitIwantitIwantitIwantitIwantitIwantit” Think maybe she’d like one of these for a graduation gift?

53. noobdoob says:

WAH PUFF BUN!

54. Katrina says:

I keep coming back to this picture for a quick cheer-up. Rabbits are cute (hares), bebehs are cute, lost and alone makes me more sympathetic and there is something about the guard hairs that are just so ‘little big thing’. Those leetle tahny ears are what I seem to dwell upon. What a fuzz ball. Thank you for this posting.

55. EEEEEEEEE TINY BABY BUNBUN!!!! I’m all asplody.

56. Raemie L. says:

Ahn… so cute! Hm… *chews on the nib of the pen*

One bebeh hare in the hand is worth two in the–Aw, who cares when I have a bebeh hare sleeping on my hand?! Eee!

57. O.K. Kids, I’ll miss ya, but I’m out.
    this did it.

OUT.

58. OMG!!! sooooooooooo cute!!! what type of bunny is this?! and where do i get one?! do tell!