The cookie your ordered, Suh

[English accent] The cookie you ordered, m’Lord! [bows head, dropping cookie into your milk glass]

Speshies_deliveries

Elana M., thank you for the species deliveries

Comments

1. Stuff on my bun?

2. Gracie says:

I don’t know…I think that bunny looks like he’d vorpal off your hand the minute you reached for that cookie….

3. You’re absolutely right, Gracie. That rabbit’s dynamite.

4. And yanno, I would expect far more disapproval from a bun being used as serveware.

5. This is from the lady from the other day… I know that’s specific. Let me try again… She has some other animal and then, she has the bunny- Mr. Pancakes, right??? Somebody help me!

6. Dreadnought says:

It would be cuter if the cookie wasn’t Photoshopped onto the Bun’s little noggin. It’s so awful, even my 5 year old niece picked up on it.

7. 260Oakley says:

Forget the cookie, I’ll take the Marshmallow-Bunny-of-Doom.

8. Bunneh Bop says:

Heez Eyes! Squee! XD

9. i’ll pass on the cookie. might i put the bunneh ear in my mouf, oh so gentles? i promise i wont bite eet. just soft kronche.

10. Found it!!!!
    The tiny horsey lady has the bunny!
    Also, I there’s your proof of non-photoshoppedness.

11. ThreeCatNight says:

I do hope you prefer your Oreo with fur, Suh. It adds a nice contrahst, don’t you think?

12. pushok says:

OMG – it’s Mr. Pancake, who lives with the Mini Hos! Quite the cutie!! He even has his own blog- lucky BunnieBloggersons!

13. Kris — thanks! Adding link to post now…

14. bookmonstercats says:

We call them biscuits over here, not cookies. However, even the snootiest of Jeeveses couldn’t disapprove as much as this bun.

15. Title can has typo? ;)
    Cute cute bunny bun bun!

16. Paunchie says:

his vorpal blade went snicker snack! and with [yer] head he went gallumping back!

beware bunnehs bearing biscuits…

17. That is either a ridiculously large bunny or a ridiculously teensy Oreo(tm) – either way – I’ll eat them both!

Wait – they’re both made of cream filling it seems! OMG!

18. Charlie says:

I think it looks stuck on becuase of the whiteness of the bunny i thought it was photoshopped at first too

19. NutherDeb says:

Bun disapproves of such tricks!

20. NutherDeb says:

Also, there are mini-oreos. This looks like one of them.

21. oh man, I just watched his adorable video…
    am now sitting here with tears in my eyes – it made me miss my foster bun, who passed away in January…
    he would’ve been a yin to Mr. Pancake’s yang

22. Bunnies don’t eat chocolate cookies, do they?
    Also, does that bun have BLUE eyes? How lovely.

I’ve heard that animals with white fur and blue eyes are often deaf. Is there any truth to this, or would it fall into the “old wives tales” category?

23. Click on the link for different photo of cookie in place.

Not ‘shopped.

24. minrex says:

Pliny — in some species, blue eyes and a white coat can be linked with deafness, but generally not in rabbits. The “Vienna” gene which is responsible for blue-eyed white rabbits is not linked to deafness.

25. DaytimeDeb says:
  26. My first thought was that it looked photoshopped, and then I felt guilty for having such a dumb thought. Kinda wacky how the contrast makes it look that way, though. I believe that this disapprovin’ bun has plenty of nice fluffy head to rest the cookie on…a cookie that, if I’m not mistaken, is *not* an oreo. Anyone with me?

27. sunnymum says:

OMG he’s soooooooooooooo adorabuhls!!!!! Did you see his site… where “cakes” was all seepy after his big day out and he was sleeping so hard his mom thought he was unconscious or dead and started shaking the cage and “cakes” was all “um, exsqueeze me, baking powder, I’m sleeping!” Freaking high-lare-I-ous!

28. Janeyferr says:

if it were an oreo then it would be a cookie rahter than a biscuit even tho bun is “scuse me, we’re british” because oreos are only ever cookies…

*breathes*

29. Theresa says:

“Mr. Pancakes”????

(weeping from the cuteness)

30. Hey-H (and others who’ve mentioned it) — it’s an Oreo all right, albeit one of the mini bite-sized ones, like these…

31. zeldapie says:

Oooh, it looks like he’s floating the cookie over his head! MAGIC BUNNEH!

32. I believe this is a take-off on “I have no idea what you’re talking about… so here’s a bunny with a pancake on its head” bunny. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)

33. OMG… Mr. Pancakes is too adorable!

He reminds me of my BEW Holland Lop, Cricket, who passed away last September :(

34. Of course, it could be a “faux Oreo” (insert store brand here)….

I kinda disapprove of this bunneh looking subservient.

35. chanpon says:

Is this kind of like those angler fish who have the wormy-looking antennae to lure unsuspecting mini-fish for food? I can see that grumpy bun snapping at any hand that comes for the oreo.

36. My sister's cat is a blob says:

Does he disapprove of ALL cookies, or just Oreos?

37. I love bunny pics. Thank you so much!

38. I’m sorry his humans were scared, but the “bunny-flop” is a sign of great contentment and relaxation in a bunny – and the cause of many a heart-attack in humans! They really do look like they had a seizure and fell over dead! Then you get the “whaaaa – I’m SLEEPING” face when you panic and check to make sure they are still alive

39. I would like a bunny butler of my very own, please

40. “Marshmallow bunny-of-doom” indeedy. Mii tew.

41. warrior rabbit says:

Even before Oolong, I would pile stuff on my bunny’s head — but only the stuff I was actually feeding her, like parsley and cilantro. I don’t know why, really. Something about a salad hat just made me laugh. And she would just keep eating what was on the ground, and eventually the few pieces on her head would just fall off. My friend does that to her iguana, too, so it’s either not that weird, or the weirdness is why we’re friends.

I sent this in to Meg (this is rabbit related), but she never posts anything from me, so let’s try an (in)direct route to you, the animal-loving public:

Howard’s Big Dig

42. warrior rabbit, I adored the show!!!! Howard is so velvety. I send him rose petals.

Was he trying to get to China?

43. For the record, I believe Hydrox predates Oreos, so Oreos are the “knockoffs.”

I’d love to see a video of the bunneh eating the cookie, because I wonder if he takes a bite out of the whole cookie or pulls apart the sides to pick out the creme filling.

44. Warrior Rabbit — that was *very* well edited. Your work??
    Move over, Indiana Jones!

45. warrior rabbit says:

Oh, no, no, not my handiwork. Just my submission. It’s some guy in Canada. He’s got one of his dog, too (the one in the background ignoring the dramatic excavation behind her), but it’s not as epic.

I admit that I’m fascinated by Howard’s project. I love the butt wriggle at 0:25. Even the most devoted slaves don’t let their bunnies dig holes like that (I don’t even have a yard), so I appreciate the documentary martyrdom of the lawn so the rest of us can experience it.

46. looks shopped but cute all the same

47. Hon Glad says:

Oreo’s will never surpass the Custard Cream, see www,anicecupofteaandasitdown.
    Oh and the cruelty of putting that heavy biscuit onthe bun head and any fool knows that buns explode if they eat biscuits,

48. I have a bunneh!
    I have mini oreos! (Well, I’m sure my bro will give me one)

My bunneh would attack me if I tried though…

49. SQUEEEE!!! Look at that tiny Oreo!!!

(Oh, and cute bunbun. :P)

50. acelightning says:

Well, floofbunny, I’m sorry you ran out of pancakes, but a chocolate cookie is a perfectly acceptable substitute.

51. That looks photoshopped but I don’t think it is.

Its eyes are hypnotizing!

52. Patty P says:

What a cayute floofy bun!

warrior rabbit, thanks for the great link! Loved the vid.

53. Katrina says:

I know a lot of people who would pay good money to see a bunbun lick the cream center off an chocolate cookie wafer-(there, is that generic enough?)

Nice touch, Berthaservant.

54. Katrina says:

“off a chocolate cookie”…etc.,
    sorry

55. ButtaRumCake says:

A “Faux-reo cookie”? Interestingks

56. Kaitou Juliet says:

Ah, Oolong, your legacy continues…

The bunny looks so soft! Bunny fur and cookies…what more could a person want?

57. shepard says:

Snacks On Jacks?

58. diddleymaz says:

if bunny had an English accent he would say your biscuit sir, (oreos are rubbish though see nicecupofteaandasitdown.com as above ) I would have a chocolate digestive.

59. Dianne says:

Another one of my beneficial qualities is the chickie fluff on top makes for safe transport of fragile objects

60. this looks sooooo photoshopped

61. binky-mama says:

What’s this? I CLEARLY asked for a DOUBLE-STUFFED Oreo!

*Retinas burned by heat of bunneh disapproval*

Oh…er…this will do just fine!

62. Want to see bunneh transporting Pasickie on top!!!

63. thats my baby!!!
    glad you all like the photo, he’s a white mini lop and that’s a mini oreo on his head lol
    Pip

64. and no it isn’t photoshopped, I think the flash messed up a bit when the photo was taken.

65. warrior rabbit says:

Beautiful bunny, Pip. He and Leo are so cute.

66. binky-mama says:

Pip you have an adorable bunny! (I want!) And a MINI Oreo?…That takes the cuteness to a whole new level!