Cute Buttons and Magnets

I Got Your Flair Right Heah!

Listen, People, I don’t care if you’re not in High School wearing jean jackets any more (or maybe you are ‘cause it’s all full circle.) You need a Cute Overload button to tell the Nation that Paws Up are cute. Or six.

Rep-ree-butt-in-sent!!! (In other words, check ‘em out)

Maincutebuttons1Detailcutebuttons

Comments

1. Squee! I want one. I mean all of them.

If only i weren’t a broke college student.

2. OMG they’re perfect!!

Loves!

3. Marianne says:

didn’t there used to be CO buttons on the cafepress site? I don’t mean to be a nuffer, but 2$ is expensive for a one inch button…

4. Janeyferr says:

yes, they’s ‘spenzive :(

5. Furbabies says:

I just boughted 4 buttons! Gifts for the daughter and me. I don’t think it’s too expensive.

6. STILL can’t register with the site (tried 3 different email addresses) so I’ll probably miss out on these like I did the t-shirts. Contacted the company again. Is there some trick I’m missing?

(*self-pitying grumble* sniff*)

7. I want one that says “Baroo!”

8. binky-mama says:

I want one that says “Nyerhe!”

9. Janeyferr says:

my badges always go on my one particular bag that has all the badges put on it, from which they can get knocked off from time to time, therefore i usually give myself a 50p limit per individual badge or £3 per set.

i’m special.
    i’ll go now :)

10. I do NOT want one that says “Bleen!”

;)

11. I want one that says nom nom nom!

12. BiscuitTin says:

No “Prosh?”

No “Delectabuhl?”

Redonkulous!

13. JennyPup says:

Why isn’t there a “Paws Up?”

14. Ai wantz wun wiv Winston teh kitteh wot sez, “SQUEEE!”

15. I’m not complaining about what isn’t there….I love buttons!!!!

16. Julia (the one in BC) says:

I want a collage button that says ALL of the following:

Cute Overload
    Squee
    Paws Up
    Redonkulous
    Eye Capsules
    Prosh
    Baroo
    Delectabuhl
    Moist Nosicle.
    Nyerhe!

17. Post Script: As a college senior in the middle of exams teh qte is much appreciated as stress relief.

If a “Squee!” button existed (extra e’s and “!” optional), I’d wear it to graduation.

Squee!

18. Poohbear says:

Thought I had the complete set but now there’s an Ehn! button that sneaked in! So I’ll wait until they make ‘em with all the suggestions above to order another set.
    Teho, WE have no objections to a BLEEN button… :))

19. I want one who sais “Nom Nom Nom” !!!

20. LeeLeeMarie says:

Perfect to stick into my grey cube walls! CO keeps me sane!

21. zeldapie says:

I ordered “Ehn Ehn Ehn”!
    I’d lurve a “Baroo?” and “SQUEEE!” button!
    OOOOH I also ordered a CUTE t-shirt. Can’t wait to get it!!

22. Thirding the suggestion to add “Nyerhe!”

23. Ms.Colbert says:

iwill: Write it on your mortarboard. DIY, girl!

$2 ain’t no thing.

I am so glad to see Meg writing posts! She’s hilarious!

24. Ooh, it didn’t occur to me to stick pins into my cubicle.

Another vote for “Paws Up!” That’s what I tell myself when I’m skiing…

25. How ’bout “pa-sickie”?

26. I wish these were magnets, too and not just buttons! I’d buy a set with all the words!!!

27. Very happy to pay $2 per button, not so happy to pay a minimum of $9 for shipping to Canada! Just stick ‘em in an envelope :)

28. What!?!? No Baroo?????

29. Small Fry says:

To Megs: They *do* have magnets too! Same size and design, you have the choice of pins or magnets!