Nom nom nom

Fark.com, our other favorite time-waster has this little nomulent monkles on today. Nothing like a little gummed chomp.

Monkeypa2_450x300

Jessica S., watch your nostrils. Monkeh via Fark.com via Metro UK.

Comments

1. Cutest bleen ever!

2. Biore'; now available in new and improved chimp chomps.

3. “Nothing like a little gummed chomp.”

Not a gummed chomp! I see some lil’ teefs in there. Ouch!

4. I’d hit it.

(yup, i post on fark too)

5. Blyhagd says:

I don’t usually go for guys with facial hair, gigantic floppy ears and no chest hair, but this little guy is simply irresistible.

6. Lindsay says:

Check out his ears!

7. Amanda says:

This is how they do piercings in Africa.

8. Please don’t do this to me (putting up insanely cute pics). I just squeeed very loudly … at work … and now people are staring at me from the hallway … and whispering to each other. Sigh.

9. Kiragirl says:

kind of beady eye factor, and bat-wing ears

10. meowandwoof says:

AOIFE, they are simply insanely jealous of your squeeeeeees. my office mates are jealous of mine, too.

Just how wonderful are Theo and Meg and the QTE???!!!! They have outdone themselves this week.

11. Thanks Meow — this is Meg’s work, though. I mostly moderate.

12. zeldapie says:

Ahahahaha! Oh man, from the look on the gal’s face, I’d say this lil dude has him some sharp teeth!

13. look at his teensy little hand!

(and people think we’re not related to them? HA!)

14. ermine violin says:

this just happened to me the other day!

srsly!

15. Hmmmm….usually it’s the hoomans who want to bite the nosicles of the aminals….maybe it’s a primate thing?

16. Anne Boleyn says:

Long ago I had a boyfriend (very briefly) whose ears were sorta like this baby’s. On the guy it was not so cute.

17. In Awwwe says:

hmmm…thought it’d taste more like chickems

18. Loving the ear-to-head-to-eye ratio, but not the weird looking little hands… Gaah… :(

19. katiedid says:

oh noessssss that is how the movie Outbreak happened!!! @_@

20. YAY FARK! That’s the other place I hang out at. And that bebe monkey! I’d let it chew on my nose all day! =D

21. yummy!

22. Wait, Meg, does this mean you’re a Farkette or do you just read the links?

23. Conchita? More like Cronch-ita! hee.

24. lurkingsmirk says:

Hehe love the absent minded look on the monk’s face, “oh la guess I’ll nom this”

25. “I gots me a beeeg date tonight. Can youze please check to see if I haz bad banana breath?”

26. Gummed??? I see teef in that little mouf.

27. Fark and CO — an epic power duo of the internet!

28. compy-saur says:

Those ears look so soft and nice! And his little pink face is too pweh-suss. Makes me wanna kiss his cheeks!

29. revolution724 says:

Haven’t you always wanted a mon-KEY?

30. Katie Kat says:

OH! The monkey-ness! His little marble eyes and flopsy ears! And the wrinkles… lordy me. This is just about the best definition of “nom nom nom” I’ve ever seen!

31. momof2kitties says:

BNL fans unite!!

Do you think he likes to nom nom nom “Kraft dinner”? Or Dijon ketchup, perhaps?

32. …but not a REAL green dress.
    That’s cruel.

33. chanpon says:

Smell my bref?

34. Chimpanzees are actually omnivores. They do not primarily hunt for meat, but they will eat meat if they find some. They have been known to eat human infants.

So, I do not find chimpanzees “irresistible” at all.

35. lsuhillary says:

monkeys are scary not cute

36. Thats one cute little thurmb >_<
    Just letting everyone know there is a new cuteness website to add to the list of cute websites

Cutelings.com! go see it we just got it up and running ^-^

37. LOL! I don’t normally think of Fark as a source for cute animal pics, but I guess the “sappy” tag on the Fark post means it still passes the Fark snark test. ;-) Adorable monkey baby. Baby animals of almost any kind are cute in my book.

38. This is one of those pictures that you see, with your chin in your hand idly surfin’ away, and you start giggling dopily through your nose until someone comes and sticks their head round the door and asks if they can have some.

Or is that just me?

39. Paunchie says:

not my favorite for cuteness… he’s all bare chested and wrinkly… humans that look like that are kind of icky too!

40. Angela-Eloise says:

I love monkeys! When I was a little girl I wanted one for a pet. This little guy is so cute! I love the eyes and the hands.

41. Melinda says:

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends…oh wait…

42. Bookmark says:

More pics and a video

[Ooh, nice! Thanks for the links... - Ed.]

43. Maybe the bulldog with the chub rolls sucked out this little guy’s fat? They look like negatives of each other, at least on their bodies.

44. Furbabies says:

What a cute baby! I am so jealous of that lady.

45. Leilani says:

Methinks Conchita looks an awful lot like Dobby the House Elf.

46. Annie J says:

Aww, how adorable! I love the eyes! My friend teases me because she says I look like a monkey. And I usually go nom nom nom on lots of things too, so….I HAS FOUND FAMILEH! *huggles monkeh*

47. Those are some wicked sideburns.

48. AliceTanzer says:

Lee – Uh, thats not a baby chimp. Thats a mangabey monkey.

49. Martha in Washington says:

Cutie Pie!
    I loved the photo linked of Conchita with her teddy sucking her thumb. Sweet babeh!

50. AliceTanzer says:

I just watched the video, and oh man! She’s such a wiggly little button of a monkey! :D

51. Okay, I’m not a fan of monkehs, but behbeh monkehs are an exception!

52. katiedid says:

He’s got…lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eye. When he comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be livin’. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white…. It had to be said…..

53. Tiffany says:

OMG, I want one of these to bite my nose too! I seriously didn’t breathe for about 20 seconds after I saw this…I think my heart might’ve stopped too…or esploded.

54. Is it wrong that my first thought was, “Who’s that woman and why is my grandfather biting her nose?”

55. Penalty Flag! Improper use of “Om Nom”

;)

56. …there’s a *proper* way to use “OM NOM” ??

57. Just fell over from the cuteness. Such an innocent little face!

58. Katrina says:

Got an ocelittles to post?

59. Here is link to a video about “Conchita” http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ7XsXPelrg

60. I love the ‘may I nom?’ look on her face.
    Lee: The hell? You’re holding wild apes morally responsible for their eating habits? Evidence of human infant eating, please.

61. cute

62. ICK. ICK. ICK. Monkeys are NOT cute. GROSS.

63. News Flash Update:
    Freaky alien attacks woman’s nose and infects her with dreaded hair desolving disease!
    Update at 11.