Last 2 days for People’s Webby vote!

Votin_n_stoatin_bleeped_2
Vote vote vote!

Like a baby stoat

stoat stoat stoat

cast a leetle vote!

Vote! Cute Overload for People’s Voice at the WEBBY’S!

In the "Weird" category

DO EET!

Welldoneindeed

"Ermine portrait" aka Stoat Snugglin’ from Wikipedia.

Comments

1. Can’t find the ‘weird’ category.

Couldn’t find it the last time the ‘vote now’ was up, either.

There’s a drop down menu; no ‘weird’ category; just some specific sites….

can’t find WHERE to vote for CO.

2. stoats can vote in monarchies???

3. I deed it veeks ago :o) Yay for the ferret in the pic.

4. Top right hand corner, there’s a drop down menu and you can select it from there.

5. Furbabies says:

6. Queen Elizabeth’s sweet little ferret would know that it’s “your majesty” for a king or queen… :D

Yeah for voting mustelids!

7. I understand the appeal of ICHC, but CO has my vote. ICHC is way too hit-or-miss, and it’s like the big-box, StaplesWalMartPetsmartBestBuy of cute animal websites. CO is much more like home, where people actually talk to each other without constant judgment or in some lame attempt to out-perform each other. While I know CO has won Webbys in the past, I’m not really sold on an awards process that essentially rewards websites for volume instead of quality. And what is “weird” about CO?

8. “VOTE!!!! CO is in 2nd place to ICHC. This must not happen! It is your civic duty to register and vote. Thank you. You can vote for ICHC under humor. They don’t need two webby’s.”

Can’t find ‘humor’ in the drop down menu either.

Jusr a few ***SPECIFIC WEBSITES***; like I SAID.

NO ‘general categories’.
    Are the category(s) I need to find, in order to vote, hidden somewhere, or what????

I CANNOT FIND where to vote for CO.

9. Gandalf, that drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the Webbys page *is* the right place. All the nominees, including us, are listed alphabetically on that menu. Just pick “Cute Overload/Weird” from the list. It’s a pretty long list, though.

10. “It’s a pretty long list, though.” ?????????

Short list. Sixteen entries, total.

Ends with ‘Abosolut Pears’?

[No, it keeps going. Hundreds. The list has a scroll bar... - Ed.]

11. (edited my earlier comment)

12. Wow.

Just. Wow.

13. Peoples vote cute overload is second……
    Halp please vote

14. If you cannot find the weird catergory just go to select a nominee and you will find cute overload listed……

15. (commented on Theo’s edit then asked himself why?)

16. ThreeCatNight says:

“Arise, Sir Ferret. A job well done!”

17. PS Elizabeth R gets the Renaissance People Magazine treatment: ;)

18. (nested metacomment solely for b-serv’s benefit, questionable though that may be)

19. GreedySkunk says:

Hmm, something tells me Queen Elizabeth isn’t big on democracy. But she has a ferret (with a crown!) so all is forgiven.

20. ermine violin says:

ok I am going crazy – I had an account at the Webby’s, but then it said it as inactive and made me make a new one – and now it won’t let me past the stinking verification thing – I’ve done it about 150 times (no kidding) and it just won’t go!

21. Seriously, HOW did you guys KNOW I was bingeing on “Elizabeth” I & II with Cate Blanchette? Really! The stoat in the painting seem a tad skinny. But I am CERTAIN her Majesty would back C.O. with an HRH or royal crown stamp.

22. I voted! I voted! Long live the cute overlords!!!

23. I voted weeks ago. Where are my many stoat leecks? You promised.

24. Elizabeth RULES!!!

25. We cannot let ICHC win!!!!!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE.

26. yankeebird says:

Oh, I voted like a baby stoat WEEKS ago…. b***es!

27. “Are you looking in the same place I am? Following the link on the ‘vote now’ post to the Webby Awards; drop down menu in the top right of the page. Short list.

Ends with ‘Abosolut Pears’?

[No, it keeps going. Hundreds. The list has a scroll bar... - Ed.]“

—-
    There’s no scroll bar when *I* go there.

I’m using the latest version of Firefox. I don’t understand….

28. Hon Glad says:

One does not usually give comment on ones voting preferences, but, yes, I voted CO and will have the Lord Chancellor issue a Royal warrant.

29. I deed eet long ago.

30. @Hon Glad: Thanks! I was trying to think of “Royal Warrant” and I couldn’t remember the bleenin’ term!!

I did vote like a stoat a couple weeks ago!

31. Gandalf — dunno what to tell you, then. I’m using FF too, no problems, though I did have to tell my custom NoScript extension that “webbyawards.com” was an OK domain to allow.

Maybe switch over to Internet Explorer or some other browser, just this once, for voting purposes? I guess it might be too late, though…

32. Still not too late (never too late). Why does it seem so appropriate to be in the “weird” category?

33. kittymom says:

Go, NOW and VOTE for CO!! There are 2 more days. ICHC is still no.1, and still no.1 in humor ~ they don’t deserve 2 webbys! So, vote for CO NOW!

34. ermine violin says:

well i am still unable to make a new account or re-activate my old account…

35. Kaitou Juliet says:

Squee for the little “fantasy ermine” (so named because the painter obviously had no idea what the little critters actual markings are)!

36. aurora says:

“good job well done my cute critter companion!”

i remember studying queen elizabeth and finding this picture.. and thinking it should be posted on CO.

and here it is!! woooooo!!!!