What a DELICIOUS-looking leg I have!

I am SOOO delectabuhls!!!

Dscn1136

Um, OK, Jessica B., that’s a little weird, but with the folded tongue action, I’ll accept it.

Comments

1. Aww! I wanna have a nip too~ wonder if kitty wants to share/

2. I luuuurve a blue-eyed kittehs!!! So cute, especially when they are doing something silly!

3. I HAZ A FLAVR!

4. Even the kitteh thinks it, say it with me….

…mmmmm….toebeans….

5. Hon Glad says:

Mmm, corn chips.

6. I sort of feel bad for this kitten- his eyes look so unfocused and he seems so confused by his little toes. *aaaawwwwwww*s

7. Martha in Washington says:

Like when human babies discover their feet for the first time. Only they don’t usually lick them.

8. Nom, Nom I love my black jelly beans………
    GEeze I wish I had found them sooner I was hungry…nom nom nom

9. Raemie L. says:

Ooo, sofa matches kitteh.

10. i has a flavor, gingham!

11. Alice Shortcake says:

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeet….nom nom nom nom

12. “I haz a feet!”

Totally prosh!!!!!!!

13. 260Oakley says:

Kitteh, I sympathize. At this time of the morning, I’m at the “can’t focus” stage myself. Maybe I should try nomming my foot…pleh, no toe beans.

14. Mrs. Catlabash says:

Oh, that is just delicious! The only thing that could make this more perfect would be a human hand in the pic just so we could see how very tiny this newbie really is. I’m pretty sure I could fit her in my palm…

*scoops kitty up, runs very fast*

15. Do you know why cats spend so much time licking their feet?

Because they’re DELICIOUS!

16. Muncha buncha Fri-toes!

17. In my kitten-fostering world, we call those “feet popsicles”

Which are almost as cute as “tail popsicles”…yummy ugly straight-tails!

18. Ermine Violin says:

I just tasted my toes… they taste like toes. I bet his taste much betterer.

19. Ok, humans – kitty licking toes = cute. People licking own toes = not cute. By the way, is that a feather on the ol’ kitty butt? Annhhh…..

20. I’ve been around you people too much. My first response was

He IS the Kwisatz Haderach… Wait, what’s with the feetsies?

21. I believe that should be feet pa-sickies, and tail pa-sickies.

Please, people.

22. ThreeCatNight says:

Umm, umm. Num, num. Delish! Ooh, wait – I missed a toe! Umm, good! I just love the taste of kitteh in the morning.

23. brinnann says:

Do posts only get put in the I Shall Leeck You cat-egory when they’re licking something aside from themselves?

24. brinnann says:

Okay, I think my question was just answered. ;)

25. purplenpink says:

that is the most adorabubble thing ive ever seen!!!
    the cutest thing in the world!!!
    universe!!!
    OMG!!!!!

26. This kitty’s mom was poisoned and therefore rescued, bottlefed and nutured by our family when it was only a couple of weeks old. His name is Marley and has been adopted by a sweet family who tell me that he is doing great and is very affectionate!

27. acelightning says:

Toeses!

28. Yitzysmommie says:

Kittayn: “Waz dis? pawses? Moi pawses? NOM NOM NOM
    I am DEE-lishus!”

29. Thanks for the update on Marley DeeDee. I’m thankful for his happy ending after such a horrible beginning.