Quick, HOLD THIS!

We’ll put it in the recipe later. Just hold on to him for now…

3, originally uploaded by a.m.cross.

Comments

1. fish eye no miko says:

Awww… sweepy widdle puppy!

[sits back and waits for the nuffs complaining about the "recipe" comment]

2. A teeny cup ‘o pup!

3. I’ll hold him! (Won’t give him back, though… nevah)

4. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

5. bleen?

6. kristyna says:

Oh my I could never hold him because I would squish him so hard! Or take a bite!!

7. GAH!!

8. Delectabuhls!

9. Hon Glad says:

Warm to room temperature before adding to mix.

10. I’ll hold him in my mouf while you go get that recipe.

11. gravyboat says:

Ah, the ol’ “my-nose-is-cold-and-wet” pose. I know that one well.

12. Gravyboat – do you know the pose well because you, too, are a silky little pupplet? If so, kudos on your excellent typing skills. You deserve a congratulatory snorgle.

13. will it mess up the recipe if bite off the ears while i wait?

14. Martha in Washington says:

A cup o’warm pup cures any ill.

15. Sure I’ll hold him!

[grabs puppeh and runs]

16. MilkyWei says:

Cutest hot potatoe ever!

17. OMG! I just died.

18. Michelle says:

What? You didn’t give me anything to hold.

I swear!

*giggles at wiggly-tickles in my pocket*

19. OH! The cutest little angel! Snorglelicious!

20. Daphne Moss says:

Chunk o’pup…sleepy and soft and no doubt making a little snoozy sound…
    *dizzy with the cute*

21. gravyboat says:

Procrastinatrix- I also cook and scratch my head with my feet.

22. OMG what a sweetie!!!! Hot potato, indeed!!

23. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

Little Golden baby?
    There’s hope for the world as long as there are little Golden babies, and other forms of the QTE!

24. Recipie for happiness: Add one ball of gold puppeh!

25. aaawww

scrum-diddly-umpshus!

26. I’d like to order a 6 pack to go please!

27. Yitzysmommie says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (but a soft squee so as not to wake the seepin’ pupster).
    I too find hope in the world through Cute Overload. Never mind elections and the FLDS raids in TX and the horror in Iraq. I’m just gonna huff this puppy & drift off in happiness.

28. 260Oakley says:

OMG. If you go to a.m. cross’ Flickr stream, you can see a basket full of these puppies. A BASKET FULL OF PUPPIES!

29. Seepy, seepy wittle puppy. [resists rubbing face on computer screen]

30. Ooey gooey melty puppy!! I luvs it.

31. Puppy pavlova! a sweet bed of soft meringue to rest him on. Nom nom nom.

32. Oh. My. Gawd. The demure little hidden-nosie trick!! ADORABLE!!!

33. Wait, the recipe calls for a dark chocolate puppeh, not caramel.

34. metsakins says:

*raises hand*

excuse me, I’ll hold the puppeh, really, I don’t mind!

35. Mmmmmm….I bet he tastes like warm, gooey caramel. NOMNOMNOM…

36. OMG! So seepy! So shy, hinding nosey in paws! Too cute for words!

*’splodes*

37. Hey, look over there a moose.
    **puppy suspiciously missing from photo and Sprock tip-toeing away with little lump in sweater.**

38. ThreeCatNight says:

I’m having one of those “awww” moments. Thinking of holding that soft, presh little pup in my hands, and trying hard not to snorgle deeply.
    (ah well, back to work)

39. Marmalade puppy ingredients.. I am seeing a sunshine cake here.

or a giggleing mass of slobbered on person.. LOL.

40. This week, CO is Marmy City, and I think this li’l fella could be voted mayor. (Though unlike most politicians, we WANT him to be sleeping on the job!)

41. 1 premade piecrust
    1/2 cup white sugar
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
    pinch of ground cloves
    1/8 tsp almond extract
    2 cups fresh peach slices
    1 sleepy baby puppeh (yellow, tan, or cream colored)

42. Bonnie –

1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees
    2) Ask your Schmoopie please to clean up the mess after the kids get done playing Baker Baker — oh, and make sure they don’t burn the place down
    3) Grab puppeh
    4) Take nap

43. brinnann says:

*lol* Theo, sounds like you speak from experience.

44. Brinn He forgot the part where you make sure the kids are on the opposite side of the counter from you while they are playing baker baker.. ohhh wait (looks all shifty eyed) Oh YEah he took the puppy and ran away. Hey!!!!…not fair to the schmoopie.

She should get to run away with the puppy.

45. sunnymum says:

teeny goldy baby! [i am ded now, t'anks meg!]

46. The flickr page says they’re labradoodles, and shows the proud parents with a brimming basket o’puppies! I would never have guessed this was a ‘doodle…looks like a Golden to me, too.

47. oh
    my
    god

*thud*

48. kultgirl says:

I swear I can smell that little puppeh’s breff. OMG.

49. I love him. I want to hold him and cuddle him. And look at those eye capsules!

50. OMG! THAT PUPPY IS DELICIOUS IN EACH AND EVERY SINGLE WAY! I wanna smoosh those chin-wrinkles and bite that teeny ear flap!

51. Totalee Puppy says:

SPROCK–You always make me
    laugh…”Look…over there…a moose…” You just made my day!

52. I dunno, Bonnie, I think with this pup in the mix you don’t need all those sweet ingredients.

53. awwwww…sweepy puppeh he is!

54. Totalee Puppy – Thank you much. I’ll be appearing at CO all week. Don’t forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.