Look at my bruddd-doi, so com-for-tuh-buhls

Don’t worry ONE SECOND about heem. He’s fine. He likes sleeping like this. Serious.

P1010942

Excellent Marmalade sammich, Jamie in PA. Hey, how’s the vote-counting going?

Comments

1. Those ankles want to be mine.

2. Ooohhh…. warm orangy fuzzies! Just the right thing to curl up and snorgle!

3. Ermine Violin says:

Ginger leg warmers!!! Yay!! I had always hoped they’d come back in style!!

4. Mmmmm, sneaker pillow.

5. toe beans. they are pink-grapefruit flavored.

6. The only thing better than an orange kitty is . . . TWO orange kitties! (And yes, kitty in the middle is VERY happy–body heat above and below!)

7. VogerLuver says:

You all look pretty comfie. Oh yes. But I really hope that those feet smell good. Or else the kitty may have passed out from the smell. And that can’t be good. :0

8. aaah fuzzy marmies. so cute.

9. Well my vote goes to the candidate promising a marmie kitten to everyone. Which one is that?

10. LoveTheFuzz says:

AAAHHH!! The fuzzz! Want to smmooosh my face in eeeet!

11. Orange Tabs, my absolute fave of all cats. Love ‘em!!!

12. Dogbreath says:

Blue eyed marmie kitteks! Nobody’s mentioned they are so young they are still blue eyed!

13. Raemie L. says:

So soft-looking. I can has marmieburger?

14. kel13123 says:

lol the marmie on top has a really cute gleam in his eye and he looks like he’s smirking a little…like “yeah i’m king of the hill, what are you going to do about it?”

15. 260Oakley says:

The agony of da-feet… orange fuzzy feets.

16. kel13123 says:

interesting. i don’t know if it’s just me or not, but the time stamp for the comment i posted is two hours off. it says 7:12pm but its 9:12pm here. is it a time zone thing? i’m in tx…

17. He ain’t heavy, he’s my brudder!

18. The time stamps are all Pacific time zone, kel. Thats where the website is based.

19. Super fuzzy marmie kitties!! I can’t stand the cute.

20. Those legs aren’t gonna move for a while. Ain’t nothin’ better than a kitteh heating pad.

21. Voting in PA? Hillary’s got it–woo hoooooo!!!!

22. AuntieMame says:

Someone check to be sure that middle kitteh is breathing!

23. caroline says:

kel13123.. I think that Meg who runs this site is based in California, that might explain the time stamp difference.

ORANGIES! too cute!

24. Hey, i didn’t even see the second one for a minute there-awww. Double the fun!

25. Juniper Jupiter says:

Good thing those shoes are tightly laced on to those feets!!! That marmie knocked out would be dead!!! :D And then and then we’d hafta call the JSPCK on them!!

That’s Juniper’s ‘Sociation fur Protection from Cruelty to Kittehs! :P
    Yeah, lame joke…I’m workin’ on it!!

26. That top kitteh looks all comfortubuhls, but he’s saying, “Hey! Get that light outta mah face! Me and brudder trying to take naps!”

27. SMOOCHABLE MARMIES! TWO OF DEM!!

28. alternative carpark says:

I does ze same thing to my brudd-ah. heh, heh.

29. It took me about 30 seconds to figure out where one kitteh ended and the other kitteh began. It almost looks like one kitteh with two heads and “several” legs.

30. P. Erasmus says:

Extreme Sleeping should be a new category.

31. Hon Glad says:

It’s nice at first, then they begin to cut off the blood supply, but your thinking I can’t move them.

32. Yay, marmalade leg wraps! It’s blazing summer here but I’d still take them!

33. Yeah for orange kittehs and Hillary! My Marmalade Milo and I want a woman in the White House!! Meowsers!! Go Clinton ’08!!

34. Daphne Moss says:

It would be awesome to have 2 marmie sibs and raise together, so they could be buddies forever…*heading for shelter to find some*

35. @Daphne: If you’re near Philly, I’ve got FOUR of these Marmie babies (plus a Tortie) I’m fostering who will be adoptable in a month or so!

I like the “Extreme Sleeping” category idea!!!

36. acelightning says:

Orange stripes! Blue eyes! Pink toesies! And I just *know* the sleeping one is purrrrrrrrring in his sleep!

And now I have to get one of my friends who knit to make a pair of orange-and-white-striped leg warmers…

37. ButtaRumCake says:

The paw pads…..

I. I….I….I can’t.

*calls in qte from work*

*drops ded from the anerabuhl*

38. Yitzysmommie says:

Extreme sleepingks category – most excellent!
    These kitters bring a smile to my face despite the happenin’s in PA.
    Thank God for srsly Qte Marmies seepin on their brudders. The exspreshe on Top Cat: “Yes, I am srsly Qte, and my brudder is a great kitten rest”.

39. Aw… a most excellent and delicious marmalade sandwich!

40. They are ON someone’s LEGSES! How LUCKY!

41. metsakins says:

I heartily approve of multi marmie submishes. and so do Solomon the wise marmie at my house!

42. It’s been awhile since I’ve had one that young but those are big feet for a kitten. Somebody’s going to be a big boy when they grown up.

43. Ginger leg warmers NEVER go out of style! :)

44. Double the pleasure, Double the fun!

45. ThreeCatNight says:

OMG! It’s Double-Marmie Day!
    And there’s a blue-eyed charmer to greet us!
    (BTW, Lindsay – I’m with you!)

46. Hope there are multiple good tv shows in a row because someone is not gonna be moving for a while.. NO until some cutest little orange muffins get recharged.

47. Awwww!!! I WUV orange kitties! I’ve always had one my whole life.

48. LOVE these kittens! What is cutest than a kitten? An orange kitten! And what about two of them, piled up, one asleep? Simply to die for! Lucky human!

49. We wus playin dragon slayer and he was the dragon and I was the slayer.

50. Dubbuhl-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

51. momof2kitties says:

OK, peeps. I did a little research. This post covers the following rules of Teh Qte:

2, 3, 9, 10, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, 25, 26, 33 annnnd 37. Whew!

*that’s gotta be some kind of Cuteness Trifecta record, no?*

52. snoopysnake says:

Awake kitteh has denim-blue eyes…and such a soft fluffy back. I’ll bet they’d look even cuter cuddled on my denims and sneex – and I have grey, white & orange sneex, which they’d look even more anerable snugglin’ up to.

53. riolinda says:

very lucky person … two fuzzy kitties curled up on you! :)