Shhh! Just let me kees

Ssshhhhhh. [puts paw over beak]

Just… just let me keees

Let_me_do_eet

If lovin’ a squirrel is wrong, I don’t wanna be right, Nancy P.

Comments

1. Oh my God!!! How Bleening cute. I’ve never seen a squeerl and chicky getting cozy.

2. shandrewsca says:

Check out the disapproving look on Mr. Duck!

3. Hmm… It could have been a nice ISS, but it’s just Too Obvious a ‘Shop. I mean, when you first say “oh, it’s shopped” and second think it’s cute, it’s a bad shop.

4. this pic is definitely photo-shopped

not real:(

5. Cute, but if mr squirrel was really leaning in to give that chick a snog his eye would be wincing (the chick’s I mean, not the squirrels).

6. Why is this tagged Kittehs? :0

7. Awww, so sweet! :-D

8. I sense photo-shopping :)
    still cute :)

9. JulieRaven says:

Does it particularly matter if it’s ‘shopped?

It’s still super cute

10. is this an actual red squirrel? or is it just a crap photo colour lens.

11. tastes just like… oh, i can’t

12. This chick has OBVIOUSLY not been properly educated– squirrels are evil– EVIL, I TELL YOU!

(Oh, the humanity…)

13. J Bo – wouldn’t that be skwerl-manity? Or chick-manity?

Don’t care if it’s shopping – it’s prosh! Espech the wee look of disapproval on Baby McFeatherpants’s face.

14. I sure hope it’s ‘shopped, cause I was all, “Hoooow?” And if by some chance it happened, I then need to still ask, “Hoooow?” :)

15. lol, harlemgrrl!

16. aww
    interspecies wuvs

17. Imagine the level of disapproval, if this were a bunny and a chick (easter?) instead! It would be new heights of disapproving unseen in this world.

18. “Listen….(ooh-wah-ooh)
    Do you want to know a secret? (ooh-wah-ooh)
    Do you promise not to tell? (ooh-wah-ooh)

(Whoh-oh) Closer. (ooh-wah-ooh)
    Let me whisper in your ear, (ooh-wah-ooh)
    The words you long to hear, (ooh-wah-ooh)
    I’m in love with you (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-OOH)”

19. Terrible photoshopping.
    Cute animals.

20. I think it is shopped, too (the squirrel doesn’t look like he’s really holding Meester McFeatherpants), but I like it anyways! :)

21. tewtelly ‘shopped.

22. pathetic shop job!

23. looks highly photoshopped hmmm

24. I don’t care if it’s shopped. Shows some imagination and inclination towards teh qte.
    And Harlemgrl took my joke!!

25. Furbabies says:

Randy, red rodent! How cheeky!

26. Mr. Squirrel, I must refrain from this kiss, your breath smell of nu…well your diet is in question!

27. ‘Shopped or not, this sure made me smile at the end of my day. :)

28. Totalee Puppy says:

“Pepe le Pew” is coming to
    mind…

29. That isn’t ‘shopped! There’s a squirreh snorgaling a chickeh right outside my window right now!!!

30. yankeebird says:

Which one of them is supposed to be the kitten?

31. Just a note to point out this is tagged “kittens”, though I’ve looked very diligently I can’t spot any kittens involved ;)

32. No kittens have been involved. Their alibi
    has been backed-up by
    several observers.

33. SoCalSis says:

Sillies! The kitten is taking the photo!

34. gooeyctr says:

(a baby squirrel is a kitten)

35. Hon Glad says:

Galg, a sloppy wet kiss,yech.

36. work of photoshop, too obvious

37. Vampiric squirrel?

38. guineapiggin9 says:

omg!! i am so sick right now and this picture totally just made me feel all better!! thanks for posting!!!! :)

39. There’s photoshopping and there’s bad photoshopping.

It makes Mr Squirrel look like a pervie groper. If a guy grabbed my girlparts like that I’d slap him silly.

Maybe if he was really cute.

40. “IT EETZ MEH!!”

41. PS — the category tags have been adjusted.
    ;)

42. foufoukitty says:

I hate to mention it. . . but squirrels eat baby birds. They will even eat chipmunks. I even saw a squirrel eating a chipmunk alive once. So I really don’t find this picture so cute.

43. ThreeCatNight says:

“Birds do it,
    Bees do it,
    Even educated fleas do it,
    Let’s do it,
    Let’s fall in love!”

(I dunno; guess I’m on a musical bent today)

44. foufoukitty says:

I hate to mention it. . . but squirrels eat baby birds. They will even eat chipmunks. I once saw a squirrel eating a chipmunk live. So excuse me if I don’t find this picture very cute. It just makes me want to tell the chick to run for it’s life.

45. hmmmmm…leuks laik statyootorii tew mii…hau oul IZ zat chik, enywai?

46. jmuhj — you know you’re speaking LolCheez, right?

dis mabey is nots teh playse u am tinking is.

47. Are all you guys on here on something?

48. Furbabies says:

Theo: You are really good at that LOLcat speak! I have tried a couple o’times and it just looks stupid. Secret?

[Well, first you have to give yourself permission to *BE* stupid... then there's this: http://speaklolspeak.com/ - Ed.]

49. Dood, this is sooo Shopped.
    But cute. :)

50. I do not believe it is shopped. I choose to BELIEVE in the reality of squirrels kissing chicks.

51. Tastes like chicken…….

52. risuchan says:

i hope it is shopped, cuz red squirrels eat baybeh birdies O_O

53. Totalee Puppy says:

Where, oh where is Mrs. Pitnick? Beautiful chickie, don’t leave home without her…

54. The photographer of this pic is Angela Kraft.

And the pic is NOT photoshopped. ;-)