You didn’t eat your apple today, did you.

Red delicious, Granny Smith—you HAD your choice and you chose NONE. Well that’s it, I will no longer be your hamster nutritionist.

Apple_a_day

Goodbye, Christopher T. This is all your fault.

Comments

1. He looks disapproving!

2. mom2twinzz says:

Great when the hamsters start giving out nutritional advice and infringes on bun territory… This could be one of the signs of the apocalypse.

3. Adorable. Love the fur brushed to one side, like he’s just rolled out of bed.

4. Oh noes! This ham has been spending toooo much time with bad influence bunneh….

You’re grounded Mister Knowitall!

5. I’d buy more apples if he came with them!!!

6. Totalee Puppy says:

Now we have disapproving
    hamsters? This little hamster is now named “Johnny Appleseed”…How to deal with the shame I feel for
    disappointing my hamster?
    Somewhere he has a large wheel, just my size…all day, around and around…

7. An apple a day keeps the hamster away..

Obviously I need to eat less apples so I can see the hamster more.

8. Martha in Washington says:

Disapproving Hamsters!?! What next…uncute pandas, ugly polar bears, unsnorglable kitties?? Just shoot me now!

9. I wouldn’t know which one to neeble on first! Decisions…decisions! **SIGH**

10. That has to be the perfect brow raise.

“O RRRRRRRRRRRRRLY?” *suspicious look*

11. binky-mama says:

Do apple flavored jelly bellys count??

*hangs head in shame*

12. I never completely “got” the disapproving bunneh looks. They always looked a bit befuddled to me.

But this guy!! Man! THAT is disapproval. I’d be scared….

13. But Dr.Hammersons, I DID eated a big red apple right after a pizza and my belleh hurted! :'(

14. Mr. Mc Grumpersons is NOT happy…you hear him? NOT HAPPY.

15. ohemgee, I love how he looks so disgruntled, like his little brow is so furrowed!

16. i love gala apples (the ones next to Mr. McDisapproval), and i will eats dems if you say i must, hammie boy!

17. momof2kitties says:

If John Houseman was a hamster…

18. Happy Birthday Blue Eyes

19. Ermine Violin says:

Perhaps if I had eated more apples in my life – I wouldn’t be shaped like one?

I’m so sorry Mr McHamsterson, I will remember to buy big juicy sweet Fuji’s when I’m at the store today. Although… natural sugar is just as bad for my diabetes :( but you’ve skeered me.

20. zeldapie says:

Geez, I wouldn’t wanna meet this dude in a dark alley!

Hmmm, now I have a hankerin’ for a Disapproving Hammie tee.

21. Wow.I think this guy and my bratty hammie Sir Hamlet Peanut would get along great. They could have a frown-off!

22. hammie disapproval of epic proportions. wow. i feel totally chastised.

don’t apple jacks count?

23. That ham has a bone to pick with us! Or an apple to pick maybe…?

24. Amy Hutton says:

This is Ian, my hamster, and today is my birthday! My favorite hamster is on my favorite website! Chris T! That is the coolest b-day present ever! I love you sweetie!
    This picture was taken just after I adopted Ian from the Dane County Humane Society. He is so terribly disgruntled because I was trying to trim his ridiculously long toenails.
    Thank you Chris! My smile is epic!

25. Happy Birthday Amy and Congrats on getting your Hammy on CO

26. Mary (the first) says:

H.B. to Amy and snorgles to the disapproving hammie. He is very cute though. Maybe when he smiles instead of frowns?

27. riolinda says:

Adorable!! I want a hamster nutritionist! :)

28. catablob says:

I know I’m not the first to ask, but what does it mean if you are ‘gruntled’ rather than
    ‘disgruntled?’

29. I think it means you’re contented.

30. Stephanie says:

The disapproval of this hammie rivals that of rabbits

31. Ian’s upset because he wanted a Fuji apple because they’re as sweet as him.

32. Whoa – disapproval ham. Wasn’t expecting that at all, and has brought on new rounds of shame and depression.

33. LOL Momof2k!

Personally, I just think Disgruntled Hammy prefers PCs and the Rolling Stones.

34. Happy Birthday, Amy Hutton! I am certain your Ian would approve of you having a few bites of cake.

35. First it was spiders in the bannaanaanaanaas and snakes in the grapes-(at wineries, not your local Piggly-Wiggly) we are getting oh, so much better with the hamsters in the apple boxes.

I’ll take several cartons, just to get the hamsters! Make that to get ‘enough’ hamsters. You never know when friends will drop by.
    Especially silver hamsters- so regal!
    Happy Birthday Amy, eat the cake. Is Ian an engineer? Well, they approve of cake, I’m sure!

36. Meg, I don’t know what I would do without cuteoverload. It is my psychological apple-a-day. Your posts always make me happy, and this one in particular makes me downright giddy!
    Thanks for all that you do.

37. Totalee Puppy says:

KATRINA–We could use several cartons of your
    special-lady thoughts. Silver hamsters are regal…No wonder I felt
    like I had to obey or face
    the consequences…

38. Totalee Puppy says:

ROSE–I love your comment about cuteoverload being like an apple-a-day. You are the queen of nice, positive comments! I will try to eat more apples…there’s a great apple tart that my family brings home from the bookstore coffee bar…not enough commitment? How about apple/bacon flavored
    braided dog treats from the
    pets super shop? I know…this is wrong on so
    many levels…will quit while I’m ahead…

39. Is this the start of a new category? Disapproving Hamsters? Very cute, he’s so tiny compared to the apples!

40. lolchikins says:

butbutbut i don have any apples mishter!!!