I swear I am not making this up

Says Sender-Inner Jon V., "I’m always skeptical of pictures that look "set-up", but I promise that this happened without my assistance. My wife had some "strapless bra pads" sitting "adhesive-side-up" on a chair. My dog sat down on the chair with perfect alignment to her natural ‘tocks. When she stood up, they were adhered and we got her to move around for the picture…"

Tocks

Would I make this up!?
Coxcu
No, I swear, I would not.

Comments

1. The very definition of
    RE.DONK.

2. Those ‘tocks are very well supported.

3. T-Cups!

4. Where is the dog’s tail in the close up photo?

5. Sarah -
    In the close up photo, the dog’s tail is on top of her back! It’s a different photo from the first one – you can tell by the placement of her legs – but you’re right…it’s hard to tell where the tail went!

6. O_O

There are no words.

7. Uilleand says:

*SNORK*
    Oh, now I’m gonna go to bed giggling and give my husband a complex….

J-Lo doggeh says she’s just puppeh from block…

8. Hon Glad says:

I bet she feels a complete arse.

9. Wow. Just…wow. That dog is a comedic genius.

10. You know the husband actually stuck those on the dog and told the wife the dog sat down on them, as an excuse. “Woah, those look like a butt . . .I wonder what a dog would look like with a butt?”

11. binky-mama says:

All I can say is I really hope that was washed before it was worn again. Its right up against the…er….exit door. (shakes head and rolls eyes at JLo puppeh)

12. BAHAHAHAHA*gasp*BAHAHAHA

Apparently, CO ‘tockage coverage is so pupular now that puppehs are going for ‘tock implants! RE-DONK is right!

13. CoffeeCup says:

binky-mama, I don’t know if those bras CAN be washed…the adhesive isn’t very good in the washer.

14. binky-mama says:

CoffeeCup- Yikes really? Well maybe they can just Febreeze the heck out of it. Personally I’d keep it for the dog and save it for next Halloween!

15. I love how happy the dog looks with the bra on it’s butt! lol!!!

16. Michelle says:

omfg I would have just died right there on the spot. That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! The very best part is that the dog’s expression makes it look like she’s fully aware of how funny and cute she is with those things on. I can almost hear her humans laughing so hard they’re in tears, and she’s just eating it all up.

17. Subhangi – oh noes! Does this mean that Meg and CO are contributing to low puppy self-esteems by perpuptuating unattailable standards of booty?

18. Better those than butt… I mean ‘tocks implants!

19. But did the puppeh then try to get them off by rubbing his posterior on the carpet?

Bwahaha!

20. Raemie L. says:

*snortles*

21. pixie-stix says:

There’s a butt cleavage joke in there somewhere. Anyway, the insulated bun warmers look comfy!

22. I call “RIP-OFF.”

The year: 1981.

The star: Ryan O’Neal.

The film: “So Fine”

The proof:

(thx for good wishes, recovering slowly w/ the help of the qte)

23. I remember seeing a pair of panties just like that in the 1978 Frederick’s of Hollywood catalog …

24. Oh. My. God. Becky, look at her butt.

25. Juniper Jupiter says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!XD!!

That is WRONG on ALL LEVELS!!!

My SIDES are KILLING ME!!

BWWHAAHAHAAHAHHAAAHAH!!!

I peed a little! D:

26. Mu H H H H says:

A doggie with a “real” buttocks. Nice, what young person wouldn’t want. I wonder if I feel those parts, they would have the squishy, soft, and bouncy, life-like feel to them? One could only dream.

27. When I saw the first pic I thought someone had shaved the dog’s butt.

28. Juniper Jupiter
    took the words right outta my mouth…verbatim
    @ Meg: It was 3 a.m. when I saw this, and that’s exactly what I thought had happened…then because I had just woke up, I actually thought “That dog has a nicely shaped butt.”

and i peed a little too.

did they come off O.K.?

29. OMG!!! LMAO!!!!!!
    @Hon Glad, binky-mama (“exit-door”?!! bwahahahah), gillian, etal: You guys are killing me!!!

30. That dog’s TOCKS made me laugh and cry!
    You other Qte-ers can’t deny,
    When a dog walks in with a fuzzy little waist,
    And some bra pads in your face …

31. That is just hilarious!

32. Just when i thought that the interwebs couldn’t possibly get more REDONK! Now i want to put strapless bra dealies on my kitteh’s….one on the back and one on the belly should be fun to watch!

33. Haha, at first I thought someone had put one of those plastic butts on the dog :D

34. :-O

35. ButtaRumCake says:

Gillian & gooeyctr…OMG!!! I am over here @ work screaming laughing!! Thanks so much for the giggle!
    (((berthaservant))) nothing like TehQte to aid in recovery, huh? *smile*

36. Hilarious-ness :-) Baby got back!

37. Hey, you know, sometimes a pup just likes a little support “back there”. I don’t think we should make fun of her for it.

38. aesthetica says:

itty bitty buttock committee! hee!

39. Gillian, you took the words right outta mah mouth…

WAHAHAHAH!

(((I use that phrase wayyy too much for my own good >__< )))

40. what a RE DONK BA DONKA DONK!

41. Adds to list of things strapless bra pads can be used for – when you need the fake buttocks look.

42. turbofloof says:

*snort*
    Just gave myself away in a meeting – sneak surfing on C.O.

Hilarious!

43. that is one cushie tushie!!

oh so funny, so cute! silleh puppeh!!

44. Okay, but THIS is hilarious and was ENTIRELY worth posting. So see? I’m not that hard to please. :)

45. Cue the Queen music as I wax lyrical *clears throat*

Oh won’t you take me home tonight ?
    Oh down beside your red firelight
    Oh and you give it all you got
    Fat bottomed dogs you make the puppeh world go ’round.

46. Ermine Violin says:

OMG – ALL OF YOU!!! I’m trying to get first daily dose of water down (I hate water) and I’m snorting all over my keyboard and screen! Fat bottomed dogs INDEED!! I so agree the dog looks happy to have done something so funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA— see more water on the screen.

47. HEHEHE I got your red hot CO humor for you today.

48. Poohbear says:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hee-hee. Heh. Hhmph.

Look at the expression on the doggie! Blissful ignorance and unconditional loyalty! So happy to make you happy ! Will do this again for you anytime ! Cute!

49. Poohbear says:

Gosh, Berthaservant, you has a looooong memory !! :))

50. The pictures alone had me roaring, then I started reading y’all’s comments. It hurts, it’s so funny.

Does the fake butt mean there’s no need for a privacy tail anymore?

51. He looks really happy with that on.

52. Catsquatch says:

That is just weird….

But it give me another excuse to say PASSIKKI!!!!

LOL!

53. Poohbear says:

I mean, 1981!…. :))

54. The dog has lovely lady lumps.

55. lurkingsmirk says:

Hahahaaa! Love the dog’s smile. She’s happy because her owners are laughing but she has no clue why.

56. Mary (the first) says:

That is really funny! THe dog looks so delighted in the first photo .. “look what I gots! firm and rounded tocks! and no fur either! I’m too sexy for my collar! whoo hooo!!” hee heeeeeeeee

57. LMAO! I laughed so hard I had tears spouting! The thing that made me pee was my almost three year old daughter looking and saying “Puppy. Bum.” in her little robot voice.

“Yeah babe, puppy has a bum” LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

58. not cute, funny, not cute

59. Kiragirl says:

size C tocks

60. Ermine Violin says:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stop you have to remove this picture IMMEDIATELY! I have been laughing all day and can’t get away from the computer.

61. That pose is killing me:

Girl you look good
    Why don’t you back that thang up.

BTW people, I am ashamed, ASHAMED! that no one has come up with a good “__________ & racks” comment. .

62. Furbabies says:

Her name was Bertha, Bertha Butt. She was one of the Butt sisters.

63. Paunchie says:

“RE DONK BA DONKA DONK!”

LOLOL!!!

64. onionpencil says:

roflmaao (the extra a is for adhesive)

65. XD
    XD
    XD

OH MY GOD
    XD

OH
    MY
    GOD

AAHHHHHSFDFLG I’M DYING

66. This is so weird, becaue I saw an elderly lady obviously wearing butt-falsies this very morning.

67. PS:
    “Lord Melchett, I believe you’re wearing your comedy breasts a bit low.” :P

68. AuntieMame says:

So, Theo, are you going to add these photos to the glossary under the definition of “asshat”?

69. Oh, that’d be the PERFECT addition to the Official Cute Overload Glossary.

[ahem]

;)

70. AuntieMame says:

It was your idea, ya know! :D

And while you’re at it, you need to add a definition for pasickie, too. Maybe a circular reference:

Pasickie: see “Bleen”
    Bleen: see “Pasickie”

71. High-fiving Theresa for the “Black Adder” reference. Yeah, I knew who Hugh Laurie was before “House.” :)

This dog is too precious! I had to exert extreme self-control to keep from laughing aloud at work and thus giving away my illicit CO activities.

72. Sounds RUDE, doesn’t it? ;)

73. omg that’s so funny! Dogs do daft things like that alot lol I remember my first puppy, he was snootling around on the floor and then he looked directly up at me and he had on his nose, precisely in the middle, a little plastic button! So after that we called him tommy button. haha! It was so funny cos he didn’t even notice it there and I burst out laughing and he was all, wot? no really, wot?!! I bet this dog was the same, sometimes they can’t feel a thing lmao

74. Mary (the first) says:

I knew Hugh Laurie from “Jeeves and Wooster”.

75. Thank you, Mary, I was just about to say that! And he played and sang and bungled about in J&W! Much better than stupid old black adder. now all Hugh needs is a stickie-bra on his butt. . .

76. I cannot beleive how no one has mentioned how this pup is going to walk around with a bare back door after the adhesive(sp?) pulls all the fur off….you think she looks silly now?

Yeah this was just the ticket needed on the last tax day, I was about to rip my hair out here at H&R Block!!!! (Love my job but grrr)

77. “Hank! You’re wearin’ butt-boobies!”

78. LOL that is so funny!!! That made my night

79. This Puppersons looks so playful and energetic! I love the ear-flopping motion in the first picture.

No wonder – she’s got one of those 18-hour guaranteed support contraptions.

Also if you flip the first picture upside down, the tail + cups looks PRECISELY LIKE GONZO FROM THE MUPPETS

80. binky-mama says:

LOL @ T. !!!! Oh dear god the “Gonzo” image put me over the edge. Especially imaging what happens to Gonzo’s nose when the puppeh wags his tail!

81. What a great crowd!! The comments are even funnier than the picture!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

82. Leena: Snootling??? I love that word!… never heard it before. But you can bet I’ll be using it a lot from now on hehe

83. “Snootling”???

84. T. What made you flip the pic upside down?

85. Furthermore, did anyone consider the implications that bra pads are the same size as doggie tocks? What does it all MEAN???

86. Silent Meow says:

Puppeh, you’re wearing the bra in the wrong area! LOL

87. Nakey – Oh noes! I didn’t think of it. Could it be true? :(

[visualises puppehs lining up at implant clinics to have bra pads stuck onto their bottoms]

88. Winni-pig says:

It was at Carol’s song lyrics that I finally gave up any hope of not laughing out loud. OMG.

Well, at least now we know they stick!

89. I will never be able to look at those strapless, adhesive bras again without thinking of that pooch…(snicker)

90. Fortunately, those pads CAN be washed. You just don’t put them in the washer.

91. LOL! That is sooooo funny! When my dog was a puppy, she got a brand new squeeky toy, which was this rather large rubber toy in the shape of a porcupine. We had company over and we were showing them the new tricks we had taught her — shake hands, count, speak, and sit — and when we said “Sit!” she sat down directly on said squeeky and it went “SQUAAA-EEEEEEEEE-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…eee.eeek!’ we all burst into laughter and, almost as though she knew she had done somethign funny, she began moving around on it making it squeek more. SO CUTE.

92. Butt’acks & Racks.

93. gooeyctr said…
    That dog’s TOCKS made me laugh and cry!
    You other Qte-ers can’t deny,
    When a dog walks in with a fuzzy little waist,
    And some bra pads in your face …

To continue where they left off…

You get fluffed
    wanna laugh at the puff,
    cause you notice that but is stuffed,
    Deep in the bra he’s wearin’
    I’m hooked and I can’t stop starin’

Oh doggie, i wanna get wif ya
    and take yo pickcha
    My mother she tried to warn me,
    but that butt you go , it’s oh so corny…

94. Well, I couldn’t be more happy that everyone liked my girl’s look. I’ve been laughing & crying as I’ve read these posts. At age 35, most of the 80’s song references are right at my level. Thanks for the wit and clever comments. BTW…the adhesive is just strong enough that she could dance all night without them falling off, but not lose any tock’s fuzz when she got back from the clubs the next morning. Please keep the comments coming :-)

95. Marilynn says:

That rottie at the dog park must have told her he likes “junk in the trunk!”

96. Pups ´n cups!