Mini Three Amigos with a sound plan

When I give the signal, we each grab a bike and start peddling like no tomorrow.

GO!

Threeamigos

Lana L., Excellent stubbular puppage.

Comments

1. marilyn says:

Yay! Adorable puppers!

2. Sooo…this is the proverbial place where the rubber meets the SQUEEEE!

3. Michelle says:

Suurree…it seemed like a sound plan until they realized they can’t reach the pedals.

4. The Three Amigos! OLE’

5. Flooftacular!

6. what kind of puppehs are these? i want one!

7. metsakins says:

I will be happy to transport you wherever you need to go puppers, if you don’t mind a kiss or two along the way.

8. Looks more like a suicide pact to me…

9. NeoCleo says:

They are POODLES–the best dogs in the world (IMHO).

10. chanpon says:

Wait, shouldn’t this be the “look cute and helpless until they pick us up and put us in their baskets” plan instead? *looks around* Where’s my basket?

11. Miso Soup says:

The brown one looks like the plan-teller. I’ll bet he’s look-out while the others do the dirty work.

12. The middle and last one may be poodles but I’m not sure about the coat on that first one being poodly. Plus, those ears and tail don’t seem to have the right shape as when my Rusty was little.

13. OMG, just yesterday, I got to pet a puppeh who looked just like those white ones! He was SOOOO CUTE!

14. BeanSidhe says:

Oh… I so needed the Cute… got home from work today and found out that one of the moms at the studio I teach at lost her battle with cancer last night.
    Thanks to CO for providing all of us a dry, safe place in the storm of the world.

15. ThreeCatNight says:

These are just three little darlings. I love the juxtaposition of the brown puppeh nearest the bike wheel against the gray pavement- all caught in action and so SHWEET!

16. It’s those eco friendly puppies thrying to reduce their (tiny) carbon footprints

17. what kind of puppies are themmm?? they dont look like poodles, or do they?
    :D SO CUTE!!!!! i want one

18. Katrina says:

POOPLES,POOPLESPOOPLESPOOPLESPOOPLES
    POOPLESPOOPLESPOOPLESPOOPLES

dey is der poopoolehs,
    ah, yes!

19. It’s all fun and games until somebody get their tailio caught in the spokes!

20. Awww, tiny furry tailios!

21. “No, we will NOT die like dogs! We will fight like Lions! Because we are….THE THREE AMIGOS!”

Great. You just shot the invisible swordsman.

Viva Los Puppies!

22. Definitely poodle, mine used to look like that…they have that soft, soft hair but after their first hair cut the texture changes.

Oh yeah, he used to be white, now he’s only white maybe 2 hours after a bath.

23. Beansidhe: I was sorry to hear about the Mom… I hope her passing was quick…

*hug*

Oh, and KEWT puppehs!!!!

24. geedubbayoo says:

NOT poodles! I was with Lana L when she shot this photo in Gutian, China (near Guangzhou). The puppies parents were inside the store (the pic is in front of the store) and they were small dogs. Not sure of the breed but they looked sort of like Pomeranians with wavy/curly fur.

25. “My little buttercup has the sweetest smile…
    Dear little buttercup, sweet little buttercup, my little buttercup, I love you!”

26. Perhaps they are Bichon?

27. OMG I WANT TO SNORGLE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

28. Actually, I think the white ones are Maltese. Not sure about the other one though.