Spring Break: Charley-Style

I need a pup-sized Mai Tai like you wouldn’t BELIEVE

Dsc03833

So, what are you doing later? Wanna go to Señor Frog’s?

Sunneh_puppeh

I can imagine Charley wearing a little belt of Tequila shots, can’t you, Ashley P.?

Comments

1. lurkingsmirk says:

in 10 minutes he will need to roll over for an even tan!

2. Furbabies says:

What a sly little smile. Almost like Charley is saying “Yeah, I’m cute! You know I am.”.

3. leah b. says:

McPuppersons is actual got a cute smile…….and is cute and coy too

4. Totalee Puppy says:

I was wonderin what happened to my favorite beach towel…It’s not enuff that you steal our
    hearts…You gotta take the beach towel too? Yeah, so you look CUTER on the towel than I do…”Now I lay me down to sleep–Hope to wake up CUTER than this creep!!”

5. Kind of almost Princess Di eyes. Tewtally relaxed. And don’t even THINK about doing a cannonball and splashing meh!

6. eruntale says:

I’m so in love with those puppy eyes!

7. pinkdonut says:

What a cutie! Look at those eyes and that smile! *splodes*

8. Fransouah says:

*sproing*
    ahh toasted just right
    nom nom

9. “Yes, I’ll be at the wet-T-shirt contest at 4. I won last year, did you know that?”

LOL x 100 !!!

10. arielle says:

i want to use his sun-warmed puppeh belleh as a peel-low. plz may i?

11. Shifty eyes! This puppeh is upto no good! :P

12. Hon Glad says:

I’m to sexy for my towel,
    My features make the bitches howl,
    Come and join me on the prowl.

13. I didn’t now boy dogs entered wet tee shirt contests.

14. Life is pretty goooood, huh sweetheart? :D

15. Spryte808 says:

Senor Frogs in Hawaii is the Hoppin/Happenin place to be for the young people!

16. “Of course I won, who else had four pairs under that shirt!”
    Wha? – That could be a bare belly too you know. This ones been ‘trimmed’ for summer fun. (Past personal trimmer of one desert roaming Doxie)

17. I am so jealous!!! I want to relax like that!

18. NurseNoir says:

I know that look: he’s up to no good indeed. Beware the dox!

19. NurseNoir says:

I know that look: he’s up to no good indeed. Beware the dox!

20. Of course they won the wet t-shirt contest – six nipples!

21. crazy weinerdog lady says:

Oh I kin almost smells the scent of a warm weiner roasting in de sun! Mine lay in front of de window like that and I smoosh my face into their puppeh bewl-ies and SNORT!

22. Mary (the first) says:

That’s a very “come hither” look if you ask me.. he’s looking for someone to share the towel with him.. and ask to have lotion put on her back. mmmm.

23. Wow, this reminds me of actually spending last day of spring break suffering through a hair of the dog tequila shot at Senor Frogs. Freaky!

24. I LURRVVVEE the silky fur!!!

SO cute!!!

25. Looks like Hong Kong Phooey to me!

Just needs that bandana/mask over the eyes!

Google it!