HALP!!! Halp meh!

This puppeh is trying to snorgle my ass and I SERIOUSLY CANNOT DEAL

Kittens_002

Wendy P., you, my friend, are ruh-donk. Hear me? RUH-DONK.

Comments

1. Aaawww. The kitty is in serious trouble, I can tell by the look on her/his face. :D

2. Yuuuck…you’re nose is wet!

3. homer mariner says:

That kitty is seriously like “I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!” SO cute. I lurv lurv lurv kitties…

4. How did that typo get in there? Ah, it’s 6.30 AM, what can I expect??

5. berthaslave says:

Poor little kitteh!!!!

“It’s time to legalize cats!!!” – “South Park,” right now as I am typing this.

6. doggie: aww! but i just wants to give u nose snorglez! pretty plz?

7. Kitty: I can not has snorglez plz? KThx. XD

SO adorable, but that kitty really doesn’t seem to want it! XD

8. Daphne Moss says:

MOOOOOOMMM!!!!

9. Hon Glad says:

Kitty: That’s not my momma!

10. He just wants to be friends with you kitty…

11. That’s MINE!!!!!!

Thank you Meg. My boys (3 of your biggest fans) will be SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED to see their favorite friends on CUTE OVERLOAD!!!!!!

12. GEEP!!!

13. kitty says PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE DON’T EAT ME!

14. Kitty is actually hissing, all ferocious like, thinkin’ s/he’s a big, bad, scary kitty!!!

15. HAHAHAHAHA!!! You said ass *snort*
    (I’m 31, really I am!)

16. Wait, this doesn’t fall under the category of “INTER-SPECIES SNORGLE?”

REALLY?

17. I’d love to see an update on these two in about… six weeks.

18. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Better cowboy up, though, kitteh, cuz the dogs they do like to snuffle things.

19. Yitzysmommie says:

Kittingk: “I iz NOT cheezbrgr, SRSLY!!! MOOOOOOOM HALP MOI!!!!”

YM rshes in and puts teensy kittingk into her safe rack a la Schmoopster.

20. ThreeCatNight says:

“Get this dog OUTTA MY FACE RIGHT NOW!!”

21. Po kitteh. Warm dog breath is an INTENSE experience, espeshe when you an yer entire body can fit in said canine’s mouf. Mehng.

Just retoin kitteh to mom STAT.

22. This post in a perfect example of how the captions in this site are everything. Frankly, I admire Meg for those.

23. Rikki actually looked just like this kitten for a while. His tips & ends started darkening up pretty quick, though. It was subtle and slow, and sorta stripey in some spots, but certainly Siamese.

24. weensicka says:

That is unquestionably the weensiest kitten I’ve ever seen. WANT!

25. cuteoverload to the extreme…Mom red alert youre bebbeh is about to be snorgled by someone other than you
    Momma HALP

26. Uh oh. The kitty saw this post and knows exactly what’s coming to him. http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/03/delectabuhl-kit.html

27. tracyFlick says:

The kitteh episode of South Park was soooo good. I watched it and was laughing my butt off. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are geniuses. Kittehs and South Park = perfect combo.

28. The first time my golden met a kitten in the vet’s office, it was the kitten who did all the snorgling, rubbing its face on my dog’s nose and purring, while my dog was mostly WTF and looking at me for assurances.

29. Mary (the first) says:

I wish I had a bebeh kitteh and a doglet to snorgle with .. sigh ..

30. sad face says:

when did cursing become cute?

31. cursing!?!? omgwtfbbq!

(Sorry Theo, I swear I will shut up now.)

32. Cursing’s cute when the kitten says it. =)
    I love these kitten-dog combos lately. Reminds me of my ever-so-gentle dog with our kitties.

33. What, Twig? You’re giving up without even mentioning how the assy asstronomical asses are assing assiduously within asstablished parametarse??

Fine, then. Sorry I assked.

;)

34. Juniper Jupiter says:

Yay!! Kitling snack!!! QUICK!! Somebody pass me the 57 Sauce!!! OM NOM NOM NOM!!! :D

35. Once again, can we watch the language please?

36. LOL@Teho.

Reminds me of that Simpsons where Bart learns about hell in Sunday school.

“Well, I sure as HELL can’t talk about HELL if I can’t say HELL!”

37. Woogie's Mama says:

OH! I don’t know what is more precious! The kitteh or the pittie snorgling the kitteh!!

38. Language? What language? Mebbe the kitteh has a donkey off camera.

39. Yeah, a really CUTE donkey. Hehehehaw.

40. Daphne Moss says:

OK… have to say dis…
    Friend showed her very large, friendly and sweet dog her tiny new hammie. Pup ate hammie in a single bite. Moral of story:
    Your dog is still a dog. It doesn’t always know that tiny newcomer you’re showing is not treat.
    That’s all I’m sayin…

41. Daphne, the kitten is being introduced while safely in hand, so its not in any risk. I’m sure they won’t leave it unprotected until the pets are better acquainted and the dog knows its not food.

42. People not offended by annoying pictures of breasts all over this blog but ARE offended by a WORD describing bums. Because hearing the word…makes them cry.

43. Aw, Theo. I failed.

I’m asshamed. ; 3

44. Yitzysmommie says:

Daphne, I cannot hep myself…..I LAUGHED HARD at your meant to be cautionary tale.
    My three doggies and one cat have severely rebuked me & I’m going to me corner now.
    The normally soft hearted really a nice person at heart Yitzysmommie.

45. Yitzysmommie says:

PS. Teho et al: I’m asstounded at how raunchy and nassty the language has gotten on this sometimes asstoundingly QTE & asstronomically popular web site.

46. @Teho: Hawhawhawheeheeroflmao! Hafto stop now to pick up chair fell off of to rofl.

47. OK, that is twice you used that word.
    It is hardly necessary and takes away from the pictures.
    boo:(

cute pus tho:)
    Yay :)

48. Cute kitty–but srsly, baby kitteh is too small to be away from mama kitty right now. Don’t need to go upsetting baby kittehs just to get a cute pic, no?

49. roisin formerly ka9q's wife says:

What word is that?
    Yes indeedy that is certainly a fine Pussy.

As for those with a stick up your arse about various and sundry words remember that words have only as much power as you give to them. If it offends you go read something else. This blog belongs to Meg and only she has the right to object to the language used. We could use the term fanny only to the Brits that is an absolutely different portion of the anatomy altogether.

50. acelightning says:

“I hope I doesn’t has a flavor!”

51. I’m in Australia. I have a fanny, but I wish I had a pussy.

I was confused for awhile what the offending word was.

52. I’m with Wendy; this is a clear example of INTERSPECIES SNORGLING. Also intergenerational.

On another note: I love the fact that Meg writes captions the way people actually talk, and I think anyone who’s frightened by the word “ass” is a giant baby.

53. I can’t believe people are offended by the word “ass.” Give me a break.

54. “Cute kitty–but srsly, baby kitteh is too small to be away from mama kitty right now. Don’t need to go upsetting baby kittehs just to get a cute pic, no?”

Dear Nuffer,

Mamma came off the street and we are fostering her and babies until babies are old enough to find forever homes. As part of the socialization process, babies visit with us for an hour or so every evening, getting used to me, the kids, the dog and life in a home in general. The other 22-23 hours of the day are spent with mom. It can only be a positive thing for them if they get used to dogs and then have the option of being placed in home with a dog. This most certainly wasn’t done just for the sake of getting a cute picture, but that was a happy by-product.

And I’m pretty secure in the knowledge that I am able to introduce my doggie to the babies, while assuring he does not eat them–and he has never shown a desire to do so. Just seems concerned about them when they cry and likes to lick them.