Behbeh lamb-pants + tailio iglesias’

Writes Sender-Inner Laura S.: "two female lambs who were orphaned at 36 hours old due to the sudden death of their mother. [BAROOoO!!! crying sound – Ed] We had to raise them indoors for the first few days due to ridiculously low temps outside so diapers were a must."

P2010551

Angel (looking at the camera) and Gracie, be… strong!

Comments

1. katerpie says:

What a good deed! How sweet. :D

2. It’s the hole for the tail that makes this so precious!

3. Anasztaizia says:

Ahhhhhhhnnnnnn

4. 260Oakley says:

I hope they’re not feeling sheepish about wearing diapers.

5. Caturday says:

So Sweet !!!

6. They’re anerables! I’m going to put one in each pocket and stroll around town. By the way, I hope these behbehs aren’t being raised for, like, dinner or purses. If so, the picture would have to go in the Cute or Sad? category.

7. OMGordieHowe! If they aren’t the cutest things…i don’t know what cute is. In diapers even! GAH!

8. homer mariner says:

Sadness! But cuteness! It always makes me so happy to see people take in animals when they need it. And their little lamby underpants are amazing…

9. PANTS!

10. Hon Glad says:

we are poor little lambs who have lost our way.

11. 260Oakley, ewe crack me up!

12. brinnann says:

Off topic, but not entirely…taj’s comment made me think of something tres qte I saw once: It was a cross-stitched pillow with a sheep on it, and it said, “Ewe’s not fat. Ewe’s fluffy.”

13. It is the tail holes in the diapers that make this so wonderful-bless your hearts and your actions, folks.
    Lambipants, indeed.

14. Baa Baa Black Sheep! They’re so cute! I wants to nom them up. Do you think anyone would mind if I just shoved their whole head in my mouf? It might look silly to walk around town with a tiny diapered lambykins tush hanging from my lips, but I’m willing to take that risk

15. librarian says:

How is this not in “Cute or Sad”? (Cute AND Sad!)

16. Lambies!! Let’s hope the weather starts warming soon over there so they can have some real frolics through a meadow.

17. No ewe didn’t! *ducks bottles* So they had to cut little holes in the diapers to fit the tails? Wonder if that causes leakage.

Stay strong little adorable lambies.

18. Not only did they cut holes, they cut them in the right places in the diaper. From the mother of two, now that is artistry.

19. charliewabba says:

OMG lambypants!
    with taily-holes!

20. Too adorable for words!

21. ThreeCatNight says:

I’ve got it – LAMPERS!!

22. 260Oakley says:

ThreeCatNight, they make a similar product for piglets: HAMPERS.

23. I would be hard-pressed not to take these little guys to bed.

Imagine, counting real sheep to go to sleep.

24. Sweet Pea says:

I’m feeling really guilty about that gyro I ate last week. :-/

[Mmmmm, tzatziki! Nom nom nom… – Ed.]

25. Furbabies says:

I would love to help raise little lambies…….
    NUFF ALERT, NUFF ALERT…I HOPE THEY ARE NOT FOR FOOD!…WE NOW RETURN TO OUR ORIGINAL THOUGHT…because I love lambs. The way they jump out of sheer joy and the cute little bahs they make. Sweet.

26. Having brought baby goaties indoors I must confess to having diapers on mine as well. DYK: Boys for the boy babies and Girls for the girl babies? It’s all a matter of padding, you know?

27. Sharon Wilson says:

Bwahahahaha! Lambies with diapers! And a baby gate!

28. riolinda says:

poor baby lambs! this IS cute and sad…. love the hole for the tails! :)

29. SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Not just lambie-kins wearing hand-tailored diapers, but BLACK lambie-kins wearing diapers!!!!!!!

AHHHHH!!!! My day just improved about 1000%!!!!

30. Tell me about it Sweet Pea. I made lamb shanks for Easter.

31. hopper62 says:

soooooooooooo cute!!

32. You can buy dog diapers that have a hole for the tail, I’m guessing that’s what the lambs are wearing.

33. omg this is nutz lol

34. First off…Precious and adorable.

Second, one has to ask how many times an hour is that diaper is changed?! :D Personally, I think it’s genius!

35. LauraSaul says:

The lambs are NOT going to be food, just so you all know. Since they were orphaned so young and had to be taken indoors for the cold nights, they’re thoroughly imprinted on humans, which makes them perfect for breeding for more black sheep (black wool is my specialty).

The lambs are wearing plain old newborn Huggies and yes, I did cut the tail holes out and yes, they do leak a bit, hence the tile floor. And yes, I know a thing or two about orphaned lambs which is how I know where to position tail holes. :)

Mama died of internal hemorrhaging, near as we can tell. We tried hard to save her but there was nothing more we could do. :(

36. Bless you…..I hope they give you lots of beautiful wool. Betcha gonna get a lot of “Baabaa, Black sheeps” for a while

37. Mary (the first) says:

awww LauraSaul it’s a shame about the momma but we all love that you are raising the lamby-pants!! very sweeeeeeet!!

38. Juniper Jupiter says:

Damn you, ThreeCatNight! :P

Well since YOU stole my idea…I will have to resort to my second not-so-clever…

BAAAAA-MPERS!!!

:D

39. Furbabies says:

Laura, my thanks to you. You are a marvelous surrogate mama. The nuffs have been shooed away for another day.

40. Furbabies says:

My nuffs, obvy.

41. berthaslave says:

I’ve been redeemed by the cute of the lamb.

All my sins are washed away, I’ve been redeemed.

42. Aesthetica says:

I don’t even want to admit how long it took me to figure out what “T.I.” means. It took awhile.

Tailio Iglesias? Brazilliant.

43. SQUEEEEEEE!!!! LAMBY-DIAPERPANNNTS. Love.

And Laura Saul – so kind of you to take them in. I raise you a W00T.

44. possumpiratess says:

Lookit Gracie’s wool leggins!! Always so sad to hear of mommas having to leave their beebies that way, but you have done wonders with these girls! Bravo, Laura!
    Black lambs are my most favoritest animules.

45. I’m thinking they’ll be worth at least four, not three bags of wool a piece.

And that little kid down the lane can buy his own clothes.

46. Thanks for posting, LauraSaul!! You are an excellent mommeh and have a boatload of ingenuity, to boot!!

47. Awwwww. Well they would be adorable even without the diapers. I think baby lambs are the cutest animals on earth.

48. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh how cute! Maybe when I stumble into the kitchen in the morning in search of my hot dark caffeinated beverage there will be two black lambipants in MY kitchen!

49. Yitzysmommie says:

PS – the ad directly next to the post creation box for my last post was for incontinence products.

50. @Yitzysmommie—LOL!!! Mine is Free Huggies or Pampers!!
    (hey, didn’t you acquire a grandbaby recently???? where’s da pics?? If I’ve got you confused with another QTE’er—Never mind!)