You seem… how you say? Tense to dee toche

Here, you must let me massage all dee cares a-way. Look! look at dee cares as dey leaf!

Bye-bye cares. Bye-bye.

Bbb004

Dee cares. They are gone, Jill P. Gone.

Comments

1. Awwwww!! How kind and cute!!

2. berthaslave says:

LOL! Hope they have some gravy for those biscuits the bunneh is making.

3. Ooooh…I want a bunny massage! So cute.

4. I want a fuzzy bunny massage!!!!! How much?

5. Where’s MY massaging bunneh, dammit?!

6. zeldapie says:

I’m gettin’ relaxed just looking at this. Mmmmmmm.

7. Send some bunnies over here stat! I’ve got a major deadline looming and its tension city here. If only my guinea pigs were a bit more handy with their little legs…

8. i wonder if this massage includes a hoppy ending…

9. ROFLMAO to harlemgrrl!

10. Too Late says:

lol! Book me in for half an hour… KTHNX

11. I bet a Soft paws bunny Massage would feel like heaven :))
    My mom’s a massage therapist and she almost kills me with her massage. She could learn something from this little guy :)

12. metsakins says:

Gasp, squee!!!!

13. ThreeCatNight says:

A little bit lower on the bunntocks, please. Ahh, that’s the spot!

14. Juniper Jupiter says:

Good one harlemgrrl!

I wonder if that Hoppy Ending is actually an Easter Eggroll?

Why is everybody looking at me like that? :P

15. The pic is supercute…but I laughed hysterically at the title/caption!!!

16. Yes! This bunny has got the magic fingers!

17. such intensity from the wee bun!

18. i just got a whole load of bad news. can i borrow this bun, please???

19. Your caption totally makes it. Love it!! LMAO.

20. katiedid says:

Lol omg.. “bye bye cares” I cant stop laughing.. hahaha

21. I always wish that my bun would hop on my back and THUMP my stiff muscles away

22. Only the cutest of the cute deserve this blog award! I adore you blog. Visit me to pick it up and spread the excellence.

Faerie hugz

Kat

23. how relaxing does that look!? i want my next massage from a bun… they’re experts!

24. Mary (the first) says:

I could use a bunmassager also. Please send one.

25. woofysma says:

Bye, bye, cares. Love the patter – fun to read and fun to say! I call the bunneh on the bottom Lucky Bunneh.

26. I CANNOT BELIEVE I did not think of “Hoppy ending” Damn you creative People!!!

27. You. Must. Be. Kidding.

That is “two” Harelariouos!

28. I’m new to this site, and have to tell you how much I enjoy it. I was laid off in Nov. and am working hard to get a new job. The pictures here really bring a smile to my face and remind me to relax about everything. Especially this picture – how adorable are they? Do bunnies really knead? I’ve never had one, so I have no idea. They are the cutest! Thanks for a great site.

29. Oh, I forgot…harlemgrrl, you made me laugh out loud!

30. The bun getting the massage: “Where did you get your massage therapy license? I completely DISAPPROVE of your technique.”

31. Aw! My kitties give massages sometimes, but it is not the same. They have very pointy little paws.

32. CoffeeCup says:

oakling, so do bunnies, actually. bunny paws don’t really bother each other, but they are sure pointy for humans.

33. Infinity says:

I…
    This..
    It’s…

AHNNNNG.

That’s all.

34. Hey bunny are you lookin’ for something?

35. Misser Bun, pwease hippity-hoppity over to my shoulders, pwease. I are tenseses. And do you do PT? My wrist tendon is inflamed and owie.

36. Tewtally. Rad.

37. aww, that’s so adorable.

38. I thought only cats did that!
    It must be nicer receiving it froma bunny, no pointy claws and all!

39. Michelle says:

CuteOverload makes me happy every day.

I probably don’t say it enough, but thank you Meg. You make me smile.

40. Poohbear says:

Meg’s real full time job is keeping us happy !! (hoppy??) How she manages to write all these breeeeliant cap-shons AND do her day job (at which I’m sure she’s breelliant too), beats me! Sometimes I’m so floored after a series of postingks that I need to stop vorking for a vhile ! (need to be a stricter boss to myselfs, but before that, think I’ll have a bunneh massage, thank you!!)

41. Hon Glad says:

Now I shall apply zee alfalfa oil, for zer deep massage, you can dreenk it as well.

42. The bun giving the massage is very intent on his or hers work…
    the bun getting the massage is like WHERE IS MY PRIVacy!
    geeze Human

43. With all these bookinks, the poor bun is going to have work for the next century!

44. “look at dee cares as dey leaf!” ??oh meg. you are too funny.

adorables.

look at teh bunneh tail!

45. ahhhh. my cares, they leaf az I look upon eet.

46. My cares dey fly avay wit your expert massag’es mon Petit bonn bonn..

47. jennifer Fritz says:

that is so damn adorable..and the caption makes it great! best one in a while!

48. I want a bunny massage! I have enough batter to make biscuits! ;)

49. woofysma says:

I keep coming back to this – love reading it – makes me laugh out loud every time! Great work!

50. Even Bunnies cannot resist their own cuteness. They most snorgle each other, resulting in even more cuteness.

Cute Bunnies cannot resist Cute Bunnies, and multiple cute Bunnies equals even more Cute.

This is Cute Bunnies Cubed, people!

51. acelightning says:

Aaaahh, that’s good… *creak*… yeah, right there, a little to the right… BunRab, you give *great* massages!

52. buns nail are really sharp! my bun struggles to get away from me when i try to hug him and i still have this mark on my arm after 3 months..