Corgis make excellent bunnehs

HAPPY EASTER, PEOPLE!

The Easter Kids, originally uploaded by mphoenix.

Comments

1. Ponygirl says:

They sure do! Baroo to you, Dog-bunnehs!

2. yay corgi-buns!

3. stubbedoo says:

Waiitt just a minute – those don’t look like real bunnies!

4. I love the panicked look of the one on the right–“Oh no, they’ve caught me looking silly.”

5. dharlan1too says:

Dog on right,”I a cute bunneh.” Dog on left,”This feels weird.”

6. NotVerySubtle says:

Heh! They do! We don’t call em ‘bunny-butts’ for nothing.

7. Rabbit-Dog on the left:

“Yay Easter!”

Rabbit-Dog on the right:

“Yay…whatever…”

8. aww, the one on the right is all “how much longer are we doing this?”

9. Just like real bunnies…
    Look one even disapproves.

=:< Hoppy Easter Peeps.

10. Michelle says:

No one can honestly deny that corgi ears are more nomable than chocolate bunny ears.

11. Awwe corgis do make good bunnies, they have the bunny butt and bunny hopping down, trust me.

12. berthaslave says:

This is totally random, but I keep thinking that if Gene Wilder and Marty Feldman in were dogs dressed as bunnies and acting in a garden production of “Young Frankenstein,” this is what it would look like.

13. metsakins says:

very random, but quite accurate I believe!

14. charliewabba says:

berthaslave, that is quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen you post.
    hhheeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeheheheh.
    ggggghhhheeeeeeeheeeheeeheeeeee.
    *sigh*

15. @berthaslave: LOL!!!

“I don’t mean to embarass you, but perhaps I could help you with that hump…”

“Wot hump?!”

16. the doogie on the right is get this off meeee!!!!

the left one is ya whaterver where is my treat

cute pic

17. Bunny butts are the cutest ever! Keep the corgi pictures coming.

18. CorgiGirl says:

Corgi ears are practically bunny-sized anyway!

19. And they’re got bunny-butts!!

20. Awwwww!

21. the dog on our left: “treats? what? candy? where?! where?”

dog on right: “once you put that camera down, i will cut you.”

22. This site is officially responsible for my addiction to corgis.

*insert high-pitched squeeing here*

23. Raemie L. says:

*sees the corgis scamper off to sniff out easter eggs*

I agree, they’re Practically bunnehs from the behind with their stubby tails, ear floof and short legs. ;)

24. Hey, where’s the chocolate we was promised for this embarassment.

25. right-hand corgi disapproves.

26. …or maybe right-hand corgi is just doing his “disapproving bun” impression!

27. Best. Picture. Ever.

28. Mary (the first) says:

The one on the right looks more sheepish than bunnyish. And NEITHER one looks disapproving. I don’t believe those are actual bunnehs. Sorry.. don’t believe!!

29. Corgis!

Corgis!

Corgis!!

Ahnng.

30. Corgi Corgi Corgi Corgi.
    I love my corgi. You wanna see cute roll on over here.