Another afternoon wasted

Hey Rudy—you up for some BioShock?

Rudy3

Rudy: Yeah. [Ehn! pushes buttons at lightning speed]

Rudy4

Stacey A. wanna play Rock Band? I get drums.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

I call bun ‘tocks. (And bun socks)

2. Maybe he’s playing Rayman’s Raving Rabbids?

3. Dawh, that bun is too cute. And that second picture looks like something my boyfriend would do if he had a bun-bun.

4. llism — OMG PLUNGER GUN!!

;)

5. CoffeeCup says:

I love the fierce and determined look the bun has in the second pic. So cute!

6. brinnann says:

OMG…It’s bun pr0n! What’s the world coming to? That first pic is so “boudoir.”

7. Your mom says:

You are all really really gay…boner

8. llism & teho

CARROT JUICE!!!!!!!

also for any of my girlfriends who actually read the comments on CO.

9. That bun approves! He is the only bunny that ever approves of anything.

10. theoneflyinvet says:

it really does look like bun pr0n…and the bun also disapproves of any gaming system BUT Xbox 360…that’s my guess.

:>)

11. gah! what an adorable bunsteroni. love the coloration around his schnozzle (which i wants to kees) and his pawsies. eep!!!

12. Ha, bun looks so *determined!* in that second picture!

13. The only time my bunnies have taken any notice of my consoles it’s only been to eat the controller cable.

I now have a wireless one.

…Controller that is.

14. so, so cute but, i can’t help but get a little freaked out when i see the WHITE of any critter’s eyes. just sayin’.

15. Bird of Paradise says:

heather, I’m pretty sure that’s just the white fur around his eyes. Also, it looks like he’s doing that pushing thing bunnies do when they dig and move dirt around. It looks like he disapproves of the console being in his way. :-P

16. I dunno… this bun looks more of a Mass Effect player to me.

17. Heart shaped nose fur!! Love it.

18. A billion and a half points for mentioning BioShock!

19. The saltcake is a lie.

;)

20. Dexter Fishmore says:

Rudy can’t fail!

21. MandaBain says:

This reminds of my new favorite Onion article: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/wii_video_games_blamed_for_rise_in

22. Pengraffe says:

To soothe Heather’s mind, that is definitely just white fur around his eyes. You can see clearly in the first picture that Rudy has a white fur outline around his eyes, like many bunnies. (It matches his white/cream underbelly.)

23. CO thinks I’m spam

this is a test

I just wanted to say the bun approves

[You did say that already, though... scroll up... Ed.]

24. @MandaBain—thanks for the Onion link!!! Rated NP for Namby-Pamby!! Too funny!!

I believe the term for photo #1 is “cheesecake” (or “beefcake, if it’s a boy)…!

Photo #2 looks like intense disapproval of the video game!

25. I want to add pics of my girsl. Kitties!

26. Too cute! Gamer bunny needs Dorito’s and Mountain Dew.

27. That is the most plushy and beautiful precious buns. What a gorgeous doll. I can’t stand it.

28. Gail no its Bunnycake.

29. Awwwww, warm grey bunny pillow!!!

30. Blackfell says:

I disapprove of Big Daddies!

(Rudy is adorable – is it wrong that I want to nibble on those bun feet in the first pic?)

31. Personally, I’d be more impressed if he was rocking Guitar Hero.

He looks like he had Slash’s hat on earlier, smashing his ears down.

32. @Annie: *hits forehead with palm* Of course!!! MUCH better!!!!!

33. Look at his face…He really wants to win that computer game!

34. AliceTanzer says:

The Buncake is a lie! >.<

35. the new: BUNBOX 360! omg

36. Bunny looks so intense in the 2nd pic – like he’s ready to kick his opponent’s ass. Bring it on, bunneh!

37. If you play Rock Band, Rudy is going to pick “Bun to Run”!
    Or ….
    Nope, that’s the only one I got :)

38. Must be one of Flemish Giant Rabbits if it’s able to hold the Xbox controller.

39. Kentucky_Gurl24 says:

Gotta love those floofy feets!!!

40. superboymom says:

My teenage son took a look at this picture and said, “awww, somebunny to play with!”

41. (…not that there’s anything wrong with that)

42. acelightning says:

That bunny is one *serious* player! I guess he disapproves of losing…

And his eye makeup matches his socks.