Life is tough in the Hood

It’s tough bein da only gangsta in my hood becauseno one else understands gangsta life so when I’m all like going aroundand stuff I’m like "BAYAM" an like "Oh Snap!" when I see a dope six fowon some dubs—never mind I have no idea what I’m talking about. [sniffs]

Hood

Caption from Screaming Pickle. Michelle V., you and your Gangstah Bun are invited to my place for fowties.

Comments

1. Buns and screaming pickles ?

Megs are you feeling well?
    Pregnat or Flu ????????

2. oh yeah BBBBBBBBBBBBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

3. Sunshine0460 says:

Now thats one gangsta I wouldn’t mind havin’ in MY hood…*grins*

4. Looks like the 17th Street Disapprovers have moved into town – running ammo from the warrens down south, they’re never out of pellets.

5. berthaslave says:

It’s hard out here for a bun…

6. Is that the Jonas Brothers in the background? “That is how I roll.”

7. Aestehtica says:

@berthaslave
    …when ya tryin’ to get the money for tha snax

*wiggles nose*

*twitches whiskers*

Word.

8. Christine H says:

Oh, there’s even a teeny tiny bit of bunny tongue! The best bunny pictures are the ones with bunny tongue.

9. acelightning says:

He doesn’t even look disapproving, just disgruntled. (Quick! Somebody gruntle this bunny immediately!)

10. @Aubrey: LOL!!! Reminds me of “Hell’s Grannies” from Monty Python!!!

11. metsakins says:

be afraid, be very afraid

12. cheesybird says:

It’s a floating bunny head.

13. … I GET IT!!! X3;;;

At first I was all, “Why is dat bun speaking gangstery gibberish?” And then I looked closer and, well.

Slow Vicki is slow this morning.

14. theoneflyinvet says:

k, so this pic reminds me of several different things…

* when Snoop Dogg did the opening music for Monk in the episode “Mr. Monk & The Rapper” (google it if you don’t believe me! :))

* this bun is so disapproving he just MIGHT actually team up well with Ice-T…they can disapprove together.

* and finally…word.

15. Bunz in da hood!

16. momof2kitties says:

I iz in ur hood, disapprovin’ of ur rappin’.

17. StormCat says:

Oh gosh, how does that song go??? All I can hear right now is the Gangsta song from the movie “Office Space”… Wasn’t it something like
    “Damn it’s hard to be a gangsta”? I can’t remember!!!

18. Allow me to quote, if I may, our old friend Rufus: “Homie, don’t try to talk street. You sound like a jack ass.”

[Aw crap, this was ME, Theo, writing this comment, not Meg!... I accidentally used the wrong login. I wasn't even QUOTING Meg, dang it; that linked post was written by Sparky (Rufus' ghostwriter, natch) - Ed.]

19. ThreeCatNight says:

Hey, Doc, you wanna piece of me? Go ahead, make my day!

20. He’s kicking it old school!

21. StormCat, it’s “Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.” And on a slightly related note, I own this tshirt: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/womens-hamster-tee

22. I keep coming back to this picture and LAUGHING. First of all, my bun would never ever ever sit nice like that. Second of all…I love the caption. Life is hard in the hood(y sweatshirt).

23. Bun riding happily in hoodie: Dudes! Check out this felted mofo. Sexy, innit?
    [pause]
    Hey, where mah homiez at?
    [sees photographer]
    Ma, whatcha doin’? Don’t be wastin’ no time squeein’ at mah face. I sed wheres mah homiez at?!

24. bees on pie says:

“Life in the ‘hood ain’t no piece of pie.”

25. warrior rabbit says:

Christine H,

That’s not bunny tongue, it’s bunny bottom lip. This gangsta badass is giving us lip (as gangstas will do). Word, bunny. Peace out.

26. mom of two kitties Bwahahahahahahahahah

27. Berthaslave & Aesthetica –

with the timothy and yogie money spent…

28. (oops. i mean “money”)

29. He really has that cool gangsta look…

30. Arokthis says:

“The Rabbit of Caerbannog” from “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” came to mind the second I saw the pic. Anybody got a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch handy?

31. ButtaRumCake says:

@acelightning: I TRULY guffawed @ yOur comment.. thanks for the giggle!!!

32. His look really does say ‘Don’t screw with me. Because I’ll end you.’

33. Catsquatch says:

GASP!

BUNNEH LEEPS!!!!!

34. Martin Hooper says:

Annie – Been reading your blog… Your black and white long haired kitty should be on the front page of CO!!

To me she is the perfect long haired black and white kitty – I would love to snorgle her fur and listen to her purr!

Here’s my webpage – http://martinjh.myby.co.uk My email is the first link in the menu if ya wanna chat about kitties!

35. (said like Omar from The Wire): “Bunneh don’t scare.”

36. your photo selection has been slipping quality lately. i love the site but i thought i was supposed to be viewing ‘the best of the best of cute’. i need me some serious cuteness – stat :)

37. Raemie L. says:

Bunneh in the hood of a sweatshirt – I like.
    “It’s a G thang, cruisin’ in thuh warm and fuzzy hood. Gotta watch out fo thuh poh’lice gettin’ all up in mah shiiet.”

38. I’m sorry, Dawn, but I do think this is the best of the best of cute, this picture right here. VERY CUTE!