Tubbular

You may TEENK my legs are short—DEE BETTER TO GRAZE WITHNOM NOM NOM [rubber-ish belleh expanding sounds]

Oh, Tiny Pony, originally uploaded by randi805.

Excellent sub-mee-shons Randeh.

Comments

1. Animalphiles Annie says:

Is that horse part corgi?!??
    Oh.. and let me just start things off by saying: OMG Ponies!!!1!1

2. colleen says:

whinneeeeee!

3. berthaslave says:

longhaired hippie horse consuming grass?

sha. munchie time.

4. lurkingsmirk says:

omgoshness, it would take a lot of grass to make a pony tubby…mebbe it’s pregnant???

5. This pony might be a “mini”, bred for small size. Its coat is all woolly like that because it naturally grows shaggy during the winter. And the plumpiness is likely because it’s a female, and she’s pregnant.

6. MsMagoo says:

OK – prolly preggers, but no can say for sure. The minis have funny proportions compared to ponies or full-sized horses – ginormous head, rotund belly, stubby legs. The stubby legs are the best – when they run it looks like little egg beaters!

7. bdwilcox says:

That’s no quarter horse; more like a sixteenth horse.

8. Hon Glad says:

I am not fat, just traditionally built.

9. baby cow? :-P Seriously pudge-a-licious

10. Preggers pony, preggers pony, preggers pony! So cute! I still remember the picture of the Momma and baby ponies of a couple of months ago.

I have a Corgi, that’s no Corgi, although it would shed like one- ppphhhht- (getting Corgi fur out of mouth for he fourth time today.) Someone referred to it as wearing “Corgi tweed”, my God it is everywhere…….

11. acelightning says:

The way you can tell whether any four-legged animal is pregnant, rather than just fat, is if the bulk spreads out sideways instead of bulging mostly downward. Ms. Shetland McPony here is definitely eating for two.

12. Awww!!!!!! I wanna a new lawnmower like this one!!!!!!

13. Really looks like a corgi pony! :-P

14. Daphne Moss says:

Oh, da sweet soft nosey in the grass, working on making a second cute shaggy pony…*dizzy from cuteness factor, doubled*

15. acelightnin’–I hate to break it to you, but my cat got so fat she was spreading sideways in addition to downways. looked like a football.
    don’t worry, she got put on a strict diet and has lost a ton of weight!

16. The legs are just long enough… they reach the ground, don’t they?

17. This post REALLY made me laugh!

18. mebbe babee ponee pictur soon?

19. zeldapie says:

Polka dot! Lookit the polka dot on her back! Yay!!

20. Theresa says:

OMG PONEEZ!!!1!!

Here is an artist’s rendition:

21. chet's momma says:

I love the sound effects….cantcha just hear ‘em? remember the seal with baking sounds? ahhnh. kewt!

22. Theresa says:

O Tubby Pony,
    You are a hoot,
    Not thin or bony,
    Your chub’s so cute!
    O Tubby
    O Tubby Pony,
    Your chubby cuteness
    We can’t dispute!

23. You have no idea how HONORED I am to be on your site. I stalk the tiny darling aminoos on your site every day and they bring me nothing but joy!
    :o)

24. P.S. This pony is TOTALLY preggers.

25. 260Oakley says:

Randi, please, pretty please, post pictures of the petite-ponette when it is born!

26. ka9q's wife says:

so teh poneh is takin’ de grasses and makin’ de leetle petite ponette in de belleh. It’s a miracle.

27. What about ponies? What kind of abnormal animal is that? And those kids who had their own ponies….

28. Michelle says:

<3 ponies!

Oh and Meg: “rubber-ish belleh expanding sound”

Best. Caption. Evar.

29. aww..

take a look at his eye.

p.s he needs to go on a diet.

30. @randi: Congrats on your darling little mommy-to-be!!! Yes, please do send pics of the baby!!!!!

31. @Theresa: I thought of thelwell the min i saw this pic!! thanks for putting up the link!

and not so sure on the pregnancy- I had a boy pony who looked even fatter

32. so freakish cute <3

33. Theresa says:

Lil, this girlie seems to lack the Thelwell ponies’ charming hostility, but we haven’t seen some little girl come a long and try to put a bit in her mouth. ;)

34. Pheas, my would anyone leave a country where everyone has ponies to come to a non-pony country?!

35. …”charming hostility”? No, Mr. President, I’m afraid that has not proved to be an effective foreign-policy doctrine.

(Oh wups, was that out loud? Tee hee.)

36. SQUEEEEE!!! THE BELLEH!!!!

[splode]

37. The tineh ponehs have had their bebehs and I plan to get pictures ASAP.