Daft!

Get a load of this Spring puppitude.

She’s all getting her "I’m-Martha-Stewart-and-I-planted-my-bulbs-on-time-and-you-didn’t" look going.

Unknown4_2

Tamsen C., you are as REDONK as that BOW in Gypsy’s hair.

Comments

1. Oh the yellow flowers make me so happy. Spring, come now!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ThreeCatNight says:

Well, arent I speh-shul!
    Dogs among the daffodils – now THAT’s a good thing!

3. Wow, is that a Yorkie? I’ve never seen one with such long hair/fur — looks a bit like a Fu Manchu mustache, lol! Or is that coming from her ears, or her head? I can’t tell!

In any case, she’s just precious — a lovely complement to the pretty flowers! I love the sweet expression on her face, and the little button nose. :-)

4. I think Meg is taunting those of us here in the Midwest with all this green grass and flowers etc… we are due for 5 more inches of snow tonight… argghhh!!

Oh and cute puppers!!!1!

5. zeldapie says:

Sigh. Such a pretty Yorkie, and such lovely flowers!
    In Minneapolis, the wind chill is 7 below zero and we expect a low on Friday (air temp) of 1 below zero. It feels like January.
    *sob

6. Desdemona says:

She DOES look a bit like Martha, don’t you think? Around the eyes, maybe? No?

7. Daffy-down-dilly is now come to town
    With a petticoat green and a bright yellow gown!

8. This sweet puppeh is very nice to see, after reading the weather forecast calling for 3 inches of sleet and an inch of ice to top it off =/
    Glad to see someone’s got their spring on! :D

9. Theresa says:

WHO has got their daffs on now? It’s one of my favorite signs of spring. In my section of Brooklin, we are covered with daffs in the spring. Which decidedly is NOT here yet.

10. zeldapie says:

Here in Minnesota, we probably won’t see daffydills for another five weeks, if we’re lucky.
    They’re in the flower shops, though, so I’m getting me a big bunch today!!

11. So sweet…Im very much looking forward to springtime now!

12. Hon Glad says:

Fifi LaFlange poses for Hello Magazine in her beautifull garden.PS
    The daffs are out in England. Hold on you midwesterners.

13. DivaPie says:

A springtime Yorkie named Gypsy?! Makes me want to break into song….

“Gypsies, plants and trees!”

Trust me, my Cher impersonation is pretty kitsch ;)

14. anomalous4real says:

Bow? Looks more like a baby albino tribble to me! :-)

15. (sniffs)
    Her hair is longer an prettier than mine!
    (jealous)

16. berthaslave says:

I’m sure it’s a sweet dog, but gussied up puppehs like this usually don’t give mutts like me the time of day. Here’s yer crown, yer majesty!

17. Oh! I’m in love wif teh Yorkie princess. Mwah!

18. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

Are you sure it’s Pricess York? Shouldn’t that be Duchess….

And, yea, on the resemblance to Martha. But I bet this one is less of a b1t&h!

19. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

Princess. Us Amurcns rilly cin spiel, rilly!

20. I think she is super cute and looks very sweet. Nice photo and enjoy her, she’s precious!!

21. Martha in Washington says:

Here in WA (this part of it anyway) my crocuses are bloomin’, my daffodils and tulips are up already and my next-door neighbor has a beautiful azalea in full bloom! The Yorkies haven’t bloomed yet tho’. Not trying to make anyone jealous, just sayin’.

Daffodillies are my absolute favorite flower in the whole world!! I really needed these today. THANK YOU MEG!!!!!

22. Mary (the first) says:

Here, also in WA, I have crocuses but the daffodills are “up” but not yet “out”. No tulips yet.

23. Haha, nice capshuns! I definitely wouldn’t have appreciated this pic as much if it weren’t for the Martha Stewart analogy. Look at that pup’s hair!

24. Martha from the time of her original show!

Such a happy picture! *takes deep, relaxing breath*

25. Michelle says:

What a beauty! Is she a Yorkie or a Silky?

26. Michelle, she’s definitely a Yorkie. Her hair is a dead giveaway! Google photos of them both and you’ll see. Check out the descriptions at akc.org also. :o)

27. gooeyctr says:

it’s a great photo, too; what lovely light it captures!

28. Getting down on hands and knees, crawling through the mulch… hi pup, don’t be skeered, i won’t hurtcha, i just had to come over here and >BEEP< that little nosicle.

29. Christine H says:

I live in Toronto and I love it for the most part, but I would love SO MUCH to already have daffodils at this time of year! They’re beautiful, and so is the little dog.

30. WOw. That is some gorgeous hair on that puppers.

31. spacebunny says:

Oh! Beautiful! What camera took that picture?

32. not to bring down the party or anything, but daffodils are really toxic to dogs:

just want to keep the puppehs free from harm!

[Yes, but the dog's not actually eating them, is she? - Ed.]