Tucklings

Check out these lil’ "Tucklings" all nestled in a sweatuew until they get adopted.

They’re all, "pass the knitting needles, ’cause we gonna need some mini hats up in heah"

Traci in Salt Lake, nice fluff + beady eye combo

Comments

1. Baby docks!

2. Aww… someday they’ll be delicious. j/k

3. the leettle web-feeties are killing me!!

4. Wbirdie says:

Look at those cute little BEAKS! :D
    FUZZBUMPS!!

5. Michelle says:

ooooh I can almost hear them peep peep peeping and feel their bills ticklenibbling on my finger! Sigh. Baby dux.

6. bookmonstercats says:

Shiny pink bills (do ducks have bills, or should it be beaks?). Squeee. The challenge of knitting hatlings that don’t cover their eyes… I must get designing right away.

7. Ok seriously, can’t we get a knit section?

8. Hon Glad says:

A flufitued of ducklings.

9. They’re like PEEPS® but with downy softness!

10. SQUEEEEEEEE!!! Bebeh fluffquackersons!

11. berthaslave says:

I call matchingks!

Seriously, though, if you looked up “ducking” in the dictionary, you’d see this picture, right?

12. My favorite!!! Baby duckies!!!!!!!!!!

“Tucklings”!!! I luff it!

13. Little cuties! Baby duckies are so sweet…

14. Ms.McPantiesinaBunchnuff says:

They have TOE NAILS!!! eeeeeeee!!! :D

15. The footsies are killing me :D

I just want to “nom nom” them and then snorgle in their fluffy softness.

16. Theresa says:

Gotta be Mini McQuackersons, right? Duckies don’t bok, they quack.

17. oh man! I want to kees the duckies! Duckies aren’t for everyone – they’re hard to raise healthily. But if you can raise them and socialize them they are great outdoor pets.

(past duckie mom)

18. OMGordieHowe! I just wanna rub their little heads on my cheek. Floofy duckies! Wittle web feet! GAH! Too cute! Can’t…take ..much more!

19. VietsEatEVERYTHING says:

vietnamese people eat them while they’re half formed fetuses

20. *clutches heart*

GASP!

my achilles heel! BABY DUCKS!

i honestly cant speak. too cute.

(oh and vietseatEVERYTHING, um ew! was that necessary??? seriously)

21. AuntieMame says:

Uh…a “half-formed fetus” would be an egg.

Lots of people eat them.

Sheesh.

22. ThreeCatNight says:

Darling little ducklets.

23. Just LOOK at the SHINE on those bills! Someone took great care to find the perfect clear polish and a nice soft buffing cloth. *snorgle*

24. They are so CLEAN! Perhaps, too clean? j/k

The Tractor Supply store in my town always has duckies and chickies around Easter time (for farmers- not for disposable animal toys for spoiled kids’ baskets) and I like to stop in and pet them, though I stick out like sore thumb in the farming store…
    The chickies are pretty oblivious, and are easily caught to cuddle, but the duckies, are clever and usually evade being scooped up.

25. zeldapie says:

I lurve their shiny bills!! I wanna snorgle the fluffums!

26. AuntieM — I dunno if I agree with your bioscience, there… I’m pretty sure they don’t put scrambled fetuses in my breakfast purritos. (That’d require *fertilized* eggs.)

27. …said Theo in his Cliff Claven voice.

28. LOL, Pyrit… Cliffy definitely works, but I was actually thinking of Marge Gunderson (Frances McDormand’s character in “Fargo”). Dunno if I agree with yer detective work, ther.

29. You betcha.
    Wait, wait, Cliffy was a mailman, and Marge’s hubby got his duck painting on a stamp, …so um …ayup.

30. OMG, these are so cute, but they can’t exist!

They’re a “pair-o’-ducks!”

(say it out loud, you’ll get it!)

31. Oh taj. You better duck, and run away!

32. CheshireCat says:

That is the LAST straw, I can’t stand it anymore! *hops in car and drives over to feed store to snorgle bebeh ducklings*

33. Tricia Garrett says:

Brand spanking new bills. Web web!

34. Possibly the cleanest ducklingks ever!

35. Sigh Ducklings..
    Ps when we had the rooster we had fertilized eggs all the time.

they taste the same.
    (that would be the eggs…; ) )

sigh I love holding ducklings and chicks.

36. i want to kronsche their bills.

37. Rachel of Cyberia says:

the feets! the beaks! the floof! ohh I am ded

38. acelightning says:

Perfect little fluffy yellow ducklings, just in time for Spring! I love how they really are crayon-cartoon yellow. And… beaks! feetsies! beady eyes! They just quack me up!

39. snowcake says:

OMG! Teh cute! Bebbe duckies.

40. the peenk beels! so perfect!

41. chanpon says:

Ah, so cute! They look like live peeps (no nom-ing, please)!

42. snoopysnake says:

Cosmetic companies (crueltry-free ones, of course) take note – I want matchinks lipstick and nail polish in baby duckling bill color.

43. catablob says:

major beadie eye factor here.

44. Gotta… get… ducklings…

45. I actually found a home for these 2 Ducklings, where they made it to adulthood, and grew into BIG white Ducks.
    I live in a big apartment complex with lots of ponds & streams, so..I have had, (on many occasions) Ducklings swimming in my bathtub, cuddling with me, (up under my chin) and nibbling my ear. They should be fed Turkey mash, of which you can buy at your local “farmer supply store”. They also need to be kept warm at this young age, preferably with a 100wt light bulb over them. And there you have it…Ducklings 101.

46. ERIN and JENBEN:

Get in a tub half filled with clean cool water. Have trusted friend put in sixty of these babeh dux…feel the little feets paddle and push against yer belleh…DIE HAPPY in tub w/ babeh dux.